The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I couldn't find it 🤣
Honestly how tragic!
Flo love you bought a new car you can’t afford. The kids go without the basics so you can fritter endless money on YOURSELF and Benny to portray to gullible people on instagram you have money. When it screams it you don’t have two pennies to run together. Who are you kidding? Honestly / I wish you and your dodgy husband would just disappear…..

Ps as you are clearly reading here ( hi btw) what is happening with Ben’s business? Where is the van?

Also - yes I nag - where are George’s presents 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly how tragic!
Flo love you bought a new car you can’t afford. The kids go without the basics so you can fritter endless money on YOURSELF and Benny to portray to gullible people on instagram you have money. When it screams it you don’t have two pennies to run together. Who are you kidding? Honestly / I wish you and your dodgy husband would just disappear…..

Ps as you are clearly reading here ( hi btw) what is happening with Ben’s business? Where is the van?

Also - yes I nag - where are George’s presents 😤😤😤
What happened in the reel . Gutted I missed it 😢

Reactions: 3
What happened in the reel . Gutted I missed it 😢
Urm basically she was bragging and bigging herself up that she had bought ….. a car and was proud of herself!

My sister bought her first car at 18 just after she passed her test. She got a Saturday job in Argos and saved her weekly wage and got herself a Vauxhall Tigra ……… that’s something to be proud off. Not this stupid train wreck of a women!
She has really pissed me off today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s back again now 😂😂
Has she changed it then or what ?

Urm basically she was bragging and bigging herself up that she had bought ….. a car and was proud of herself!

My sister bought her first car at 18 just after she passed her test. She got a Saturday job in Argos and saved her weekly wage and got herself a Vauxhall Tigra ……… that’s something to be proud off. Not this stupid train wreck of a women!
There's something odd going on here . She's buying the car not Ben . Van has gone but I can't remember why in amongst all the lies 😕 and then the mystery regarding Ben's business together with the obvious cut backs on the reno 🤔

Reactions: 7
So… 100% this lying toad went to vw and said look we want to buy the golf can we have a test drive they have let her have it for two weeks and they she’s bought one 😂😂 no one I mean no one gets a car for a smashed licence plate 🤣

Has Ben not got his licence yet or whatever the problem was with his van etc? I don't watch her stories every day and I'm a bit confused with what's going on 🤔
I’m wondering if he’s been banned 🤔

Reactions: 9
She just had to get in there that it was a 21 plate. Hahaha. She hasn’t bought a car she’s HP’d one up to their eyeballs.

2 seconds in & she’s talking tit … apparently this is the first car she’s ever bought all on her own because it’s always been partners who have paid … but they traded in BENS car to take money off this car she’s just bought all by “herself” 🤦‍♀️😂 just stop talking flo you’re so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok sooooo
Claimed bounce back loans, bought materials using company credit for the house and then tried to get the company closed down. Idiots don’t realise you can’t close a company when creditors haven’t been paid or tax liability is outstanding.
Flo is still a director so she’s also responsible. Ramming Lumi after each story to get gullible/desperate people to sign up on the basis they think they are going to be minted (like she portrays). These poor people don’t realise that the success of a MLM business is that 90% fail and actually lose money. The successful (term used losely) 10% make money on the failure of the dreams they have sold to the 90%.
These two are wretched and dodgy as hell. Maybe that’s why Flo’s family were so set against her being with Ben (his family history is not great).

In all this I feel so sorry for the children especially poor George. Rosie is a mini ‘insta hun’ and to be honest it’s uncomfortable viewing.
This will all unravel and the tit show which is their lives will be completely exposed!

• Heart

100%

My husband recently bought me a car, outright. 5 figures. I am SO appreciative of him and proud of him. He has come so far, in himself in the last 5 years. (We’ve been together 11, but career wise, 5 years he’s worked his arse off!)

That is something to be proud of, not financing a car after your fraudulent claims and husband bringing you out the gutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100%

My husband recently bought me a car, outright. 5 figures. I am SO appreciative of him and proud of him. He has come so far, in himself in the last 5 years. (We’ve been together 11, but career wise, 5 years he’s worked his arse off!)

That is something to be proud of, not financing a car after your fraudulent claims and husband bringing you out the gutter.

Not forgetting her husband paid the last car off which is now the down payment.

She is beyond tragic !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.