The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy being that much of a dick you have to not only gate crash your husband fishing trip with his son, you leave your dog unattended ( not the first time as she previously mentioned she forgot the house wasn’t secure and he got out and was waiting on the drive for them) she also has to lumi in the tent (this is a job you can fit around your other commitments btw) what an absolute idiot 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on was she not supposed to be on a “mates date” today? 😂 instead she’s hanging round a foosty pond scared to let her husband out of her sight, what a sad life
Also I don’t for a second believe anyone’s living in that tit hole with her dog, more like someone’s popping into walk him (possibly)
You're right she was supposed to be out today. Of course it's not just Ben and Harry is it, it's some of Ben's friends too. She probably thinks people will go awww she's so good sitting round the lake so Ben and Harry can be together and she can spend time with them too. But as already said she should have left the boys to it. Wonder if the house and dog sitter is Ella and her boyfriend, would be weird if it is, they don't spend time there when Ben and flo are there.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
And she is now scrimping on kitchen appliances 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lil miss rich and successful 🙈
Shes a proper “Beggy Mitchell” out to see what she can try get for free/cheap! I hope no companies work with her she doesn’t deserve it!
If shes doing so well in “the business” why scrimp🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh wait that income is for Christmas Bedding & pumpkin picking ..so she can keep up with the Jones’🙄 Flo u dont even like ur kids ud hardly pay for overpriced pumpkins for them,spend the money on decent appliances after all ur slaves sorry kids will be using them most😂

Reactions: 9
Shes a proper “Beggy Mitchell” out to see what she can try get for free/cheap! I hope no companies work with her she doesn’t deserve it!
If shes doing so well in “the business” why scrimp🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh wait that income is for Christmas Bedding & pumpkin picking ..so she can keep up with the Jones’🙄 Flo u dont even like ur kids ud hardly pay for overpriced pumpkins for them,spend the money on decent appliances after all ur slaves sorry kids will be using them most😂
I’ve said this before who would gift her anything?
Her entire page is confusing. Her whole content is a joke. She can’t remember the simple things with regards to tagging. She forgets who has gifted her. She is an absolute joke.
She is all fur coat and no knickers.
If it was me doing that renovation then every single penny I had would be invested in the house as you will get that money back.
She is all top front. Hauls from cheap shops to prove she has money yet the first moment any money is needed for the reno they both scrimp.
So that’s the roof, sky lights and now appliances she is scrimping on……. What a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well this is bloody ironic, posted by the woman with zero skills or job & very little opportunities, not to mention following Ben around seems to take up most of her time 😂😂
An actual joke.

Let alone the quote of how what she overcame can be someone's elses survival guide.

The only things she overcome by is doing a hard day's graft and earning a decent and honest wage. Let's face no one is going to be inspired by the single mum who shacked up with a bloke on tinder and then followed him round like a lost puppy dog and put him before her own children. The complete oppsoye of being inspiring. I actually pity how deluded she is. She needs help.

An actual joke.

Let alone the quote of how what she overcame can be someone's elses survival guide.

The only things she overcome by is doing a hard day's graft and earning a decent and honest wage. Let's face no one is going to be inspired by the single mum who shacked up with a bloke on tinder and then followed him round like a lost puppy dog and put him before her own children. The complete oppsoye of being inspiring. I actually pity how deluded she is. She needs help.
This!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She clings to Ben like her life depends on it which is absolutely tragic!!!

An actual joke.

What exactly is her survival guide? Make sure to always have a man who can provide (or fiddle the books ) then stick yourself to him?! 😂
Hardly an advertisement for getting out there as a single mum and getting on with it. I’ve seen much more inspiring mums, you know the ones actually doing it alone and juggling colleges/uni , REAL jobs, financing themselves etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her life does depend on it though. She has nobody else cos she only focuses on him
Jesus her daughter is going to grow up so mixed up about men.
She is teaching Rosie all the wrong values in life. She is saying your life depends on looking good (she is extremely vain) and marrying a man. Not that she should be looking to be the very best version of herself. That she can get an education and be anything she wants to be. She is teaching her you have to be pretty and with a man. I find that so sad.
Rosie is going to grow up and think her life will be validated this way and by likes on social media. She really is a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus bleeping Christ!
Not going to throw money at Christmas this year but definitely have money for boots from boohoo (3 pairs ) and olaplex!!!!

Is she for bleeping real?

Also she must be absolutely buzzing after deep cleaning the house in the same clothes as she had on this morning!!! Minging!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Jesus bleeping Christ!
Not going to throw money at Christmas this year but definitely have money for boots from boohoo (3 pairs ) and olaplex!!!!

Also she must be absolutely buzzing after deep cleaning the house in the same clothes as she had on this morning!!! Minging!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She didn’t “throw” money at it last year either by her own admissions at the time, I’m sure she said something about them having limited amounts of gifts which fair enough for some families or budgets etc but we know those kids hardly get anything as it is, yet there’s always money for her latest whim online.. She is everything NOT to be as a parent.
She’ll probably spunk money on the bedsheets and the elf arriving again, because after all that’s seen as “content” for her page.

Jesus bleeping Christ!

Shes not paying upfront for that stuff though. But we're not supposed to realise 😂 wonder if she's ordered George anything for his birthday yet??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How many times can she say she's organising and cleaning the house? It's currently a building site full of dust with barely any walls so what's she cleaning and dusting? It looks filthy before the renovations so can't imagine its any better now.
There's barely anything in the house to organise too but enough to stress her out

No money to throw at Christmas but is asking for suggestions of places to go for Christmas day and boxing day lunch on her Facebook. What til she realises how much it will cost and then scrap the idea, or go on whichever day its just her and Ben and don't worry about the kids 🤨

Reactions: 3
No money to throw at Christmas but is asking for suggestions of places to go for Christmas day and boxing day lunch on her Facebook. What til she realises how much it will cost and then scrap the idea, or go on whichever day its just her and Ben and don't worry about the kids 🤨
I think she said a few days ago on stories that Rosie and George are with their dad Christmas Day this year. There’s no way she’d take the kids out for lunch any day of the year, let alone Christmas Day!
No money to throw at Christmas, because the house is priority. Got a boo hoo order on its way, and a look fantastic order on the way though 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤥🤥 absolute disgrace. Selfish witch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Why does she say “this time of the month” like it ain’t every bleeping week or two the head is on her period.

She would generally forget her head wasn’t up her arse if she didn’t talk too much tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.