The Taylormade Home #6 Flo thinks she’s a milf but her face is full of filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say “this time of the month” like it ain’t every bleeping week or two the head is on her period.

She would generally forget her head wasn’t up her arse if she didn’t talk too much tit
It’s always her time of the month according to her 😴😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she say “this time of the month” like it ain’t every bleeping week or two the head is on her period.

She would generally forget her head wasn’t up her arse if she didn’t talk too much tit
Usually to try and justify her dickish behaviour when she's mentally unstable!

Interesting. Is this because he's a small company? Because he's dissolving his business or other? I don't understand it tbh but they've both signed to strike off his business.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Usually to try and justify her dickish behaviour when she's mentally unstable!

Interesting. Is this because he's a small company? Because he's dissolving his business or other? I don't understand it tbh but they've both signed to strike off his business.
Does this mean the “business” is no more? I always wonder how the hell they pay that apprentice always hanging about their house

Reactions: 3
I am so intrigued by what is happening with Ben’s business.
Still she must be minted !!! Massages and Miller and Carter on Boxing Day! I might sign up myself to this lumi lark! Xx

• Haha
So old Flo manages to use her Lumi Spa even whilst she’s away in a tent but not at home for the last couple of days. This does not surprise me tbh, she is one of the laziest people, everything she does do is half arsed, cleaning, skincare, decorating etc.

Reactions: 4
She’s really pissing me off ‘no motivation to do anything’ ‘I need a pamper day’ FLO YOU DO duck ALL. I don’t have any motivation and I also feel like I need a pamper day - I’m currently training in a new job to help better myself. The days are long, tiring and then getting back late to still have to look after my baby, bath her, clean the house. I NEED A PAMPER DAY every day is a pamper day for you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s really pissing me off ‘no motivation to do anything’ ‘I need a pamper day’ FLO YOU DO duck ALL. I don’t have any motivation and I also feel like I need a pamper day - I’m currently training in a new job to help better myself. The days are long, tiring and then getting back late to still have to look after my baby, bath her, clean the house. I NEED A PAMPER DAY every day is a pamper day for you
Don’t forget “no money to throw at Christmas, the kids understand”
Then books a massage and has boohoo and look fantastic delivered. THEN un boxes it infront of the kids. No words.
I bet all of us on here do more in a day than she does in a week! That includes showering daily Flo 👀👀😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that narcissistic woman ever does is have pamper days & blow cash on herself did she not just have a massage YESTERDAY. She’s a bored, stupid, lonely housewife and it’s very obvious. Get a life and a mate flo and whilst we’re at it spoil your damn kids FOR ONCE!! I’d rather be having a coffee with an actual friend than talking into a screen but then again im not a narcissist 😉😂

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget “no money to throw at Christmas, the kids understand”
Then books a massage and has boohoo and look fantastic delivered. THEN un boxes it infront of the kids. No words.
I bet all of us on here do more in a day than she does in a week! That includes showering daily Flo 👀👀😷😷
She’s vile! My kids have always and will
Always come first! They are the best dressed and what ever they want they get because as a adult I can do that for them. If I want something and they need something they always come first period! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s vile! My kids have always and will
Always come first! They are the best dressed and what ever they want they get because as a adult I can do that for them. If I want something and they need something they always come first period! ❤
That's what normal parents do 😍

• Heart
Did she just tell her son he’d better give that(think it was a sweet)to Benny,he said No & she gasped and instantly that sweet boy said ok & went to give it to Ben! Wtaf! He literally lives on tenderhooks where his mum is concerned the poor kid cant even have a free sweet ffs!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Poor Rosie needs a winter uniform! It’s October….. she must be frozen. Never mind your clothes, massages and whatever for yourself Flo….sort your children out with some warm clothes. How SS aren’t on to this woman is beyond reckoning. All of them mucking about on the scaffolding again today…. Shocking!

Reactions: 7
What on Earth has Rosie got on?
Is that not a thin summer uniform? In October ? She’ll be freezing poor kid, meanwhile flos sat in her nasty but warm fur coat. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again It’s actually really depressing watching how poorly she treats and speaks to those poor children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did she just tell her son he’d better give that(think it was a sweet)to Benny,he said No & she gasped and instantly that sweet boy said ok & went to give it to Ben! Wtaf! He literally lives on tenderhooks where his mum is concerned the poor kid cant even have a free sweet ffs!
I thought surely Ben will say, “oh no you eat it George!” But knowing those ridiculous chavs, probably not. It’s actually unbelievable what we see and more worryingly, she thinks its all perfectly ok and normal as she films it and posts it 🤦🏼‍♀️ George and Rosies dad needs to step in ASAP! I wonder if that’s his plan once he’s nearer 🤔🙏🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 10
At my kids schools, you aren’t allowed to wear summer dresses / summer uniform during Autumn term!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.