The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a picture of their dad with Flo on her Facebook account and I can’t remember exactly what he looks like but I am sure he was better looking than Ben. 😂

Reactions: 6
Sooooo, what’s the betting they didn’t go swimming as nothing has been documented like it usually would be. So sad for Rosie and also poor George. His first day of ‘summer school’ and everyone else got a McDonald’s breakfast but not him as a ‘get your belly full and have fun today’ ☹☹

Reactions: 7
Sooooo, what’s the betting they didn’t go swimming as nothing has been documented like it usually would be. So sad for Rosie and also poor George. His first day of ‘summer school’ and everyone else got a McDonald’s breakfast but not him as a ‘get your belly full and have fun today’ ☹☹
She really is an awful mother. How do her followers not see that? I don’t get it.

I doubt Rosie went swimming either.

Oh also did someone else spot when she was as waffling on about Royal Mail and she said something along the lines of she has sent parcels out but couldn’t remember what….. or something like that. I mean Flo you have a £600 pc!!! Put a spreadsheet together ffs

Reactions: 9
Poor Rosie said “I’ll help you mum” when Flo said I have so much to do and if we do it we’ll go. Cut to her in the car with a face full of make up. Funny how she didn’t bother until all the builders etc started turning up.

Reactions: 11
And it’s not even 10 and so much to talk about already!!!

She lumi’d last night and then wiped all her makeup off this morning! The pad was minging! So the lumi is tit or Flo is a woman as we know and didn’t actually clean her face properly last night.

They are definitely going swimming as Rosie is in her swimming costume….. hmmm 🤔

Poor George - when she makes him speak to instagram I just feel so bad for him. He is like a performing monkey

And lastly - king Harry came over for a sleep over and her kids had to give up their mattresses and kip on the sofa! I literally have no words!!

What a absolute c u n t of a woman!!

They are officially now called the family von woman!

I actually don’t know what to say 😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is obsessed with teenage boys! Continues to bang on about how great they are and how much fun they are. She didn’t realise she was cool enough to have out with a bunch of boys.

She is so inappropriate and it makes me feel sick watching her constantly go on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is obsessed with teenage boys! Continues to bang on about how great they are and how much fun they are. She didn’t realise she was cool enough to have out with a bunch of boys.

She is so inappropriate and it makes me feel sick watching her constantly go on about it.
I have older boys, well young men now actually (they are just over 20 lol) and the way she constantly talks about Harry turning into a man and his body is really creepy, she doesn’t say it in a motherly way in my opinion, The fact she’s basically buzzing about being in a swim suit infront of all the teenage boys too 😐, that would make me feel bloody uncomfortable… meanwhile that tarts doing her tan for it 🥴😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have older boys, well young men now actually (they are just over 20 lol) and honestly the way she constantly talks about Harry turning into a man and his body is really creepy, she doesn’t say it in a motherly way in my opinion, The way she’s basically buzzing about being in a swim suit infront of all the teenage boys too, that would make me feel bloody uncomfortable… meanwhile that tarts doing her tan for it 🥴😂

Imagine the uproar if that was a man talking about teenage girls!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she have a swimsuit on this morning when doing her face and now she’s in a bikini? WTF She’s defo got a teenage boy fetish.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Two things, firstly why is she making such a huge deal out of taking her Daughter swimming? Surely as a Mother that’s a normal, somewhat regular thing to do?

Secondly I agree with the previous comments, she’s far too excited about the teenage boys coming along, she seriously creeps me out with her behaviour towards H and his friends.

Aside from all the other crap that went on this morning, is it usual to be bragging that your 8 year old can swim? Maybe it's just me as mine all started lessons aged 4 and my 8 year old daughter has been confidently swimming for years. Also my 8 year old daughter saw flos stories with Rosie this morning and she said 'wow she's 8,she looks about 6, sounds like she's 5 and is a bit annoying' 😂 she didn't understand why I laughed and agreed.
Bikini pose obviously 🙄 probably hoping Harry and his friends turn up. She loves herself way too much, clearly thinks she's a milf that all males love cos she's weird around them all. Would it be OK if ben was talking about hanging out with and going swimming with Ella?? Funny how she rarely visits isn't it, not quite the cool step mum and dad they think they are are they! Thought the kids get 1 hour of technology a day and now the xbox is in the games room for Harry and his mates to play all night 🤔

• Haha
Another thread suggestion
Flo thinks she’s a MILF but her face is covered in filth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
random… but was she not trying to dig the kids dad out yesterday because Rosie wasn’t sleeping but yet last night she was thrown on the couch because of King Harry and that was “no big deal” 🙄

• Heart
random… but was she not trying to dig the kids dad out yesterday because Rosie wasn’t sleeping but yet last night she was thrown on the couch because of King Harry and that was “no big deal” 🙄
But it's OK because she has to pretend to be the perfect step mother so her kids are thrown bottom of the pile again! She was also quick to move on from George this morning saying he'd call his dad to get his new football kit too. Makes out they buy everything for all of them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.