The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did loads of work on our house. Lifting plasterboard, smashing up tiles. Hauling so much crap. After every single session I had to do something that Flo is unfamiliar with. I had to take a shower because I actually did some work. Funny how her make up **ahem filter** doesn't slip despite all the labouring and hard work she's doing. Plus she's clearly special as she must not sweat and does not require a shower. Dirty witch
Exactly this👏🏼 I’m an active person, I work out each day and am always cleaning the house so I’m constantly jumping in the shower quickly and putting fresh clothes on.
I noticed the other day when she took G and R to the Cinema, she said she been ‘cleaning’ all morning and ‘sweating out’ yet in the afternoon there she is in the Cinema in the same clothes as she was in the morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Okay two things from this mornings stories…

That flannel is absolutely filthy and I wouldn’t clean my floor with it let alone my face.

And a white bodysuit really needs a nude bra under it love, not white you absolute woman.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched her stories with Rosie and all I can say is what an absolute bleeping witch!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched her stories with Rosie and all I can say is what an absolute bleeping witch!!!
I really struggled with her stories today as the ultimate boss babe uploaded them twice, they cut off in a few and I lost all interest.

What I did gather is she is off to the glamorous location of Milton Keynes ( without Benny) , her daughter still looks like she is dressed in rags, Albeit gifted rags, she is excited for her faux holiday somewhere hot without the kids because she is driven and determined to go. The kids however get to go to spain with their dads sisters uncles brother…. Or something like that.
Rosie openly trolls her own mum which I love - you don’t like coffee and they have a dog called Florence which was hysterical!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving. What a narcissistic twit.

Oh Flo - your lack of female friends tells me everything I need to know about you. Just saying. You give away more and more about your character without you even knowing.

Ben is not your comfort blanket - he is your meal ticket and the reason you’re stuck to him like a cheap suit is deep down you’re extremely insecure and worried he will find someone else. Especially has he been known to have a roving eye.

Ps - you’re still a grubby knob but can’t wait for you to dust off the boss babe jacket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% been reading here 🤣 Hi Flo (funny that the dog is also called Florence 🐶)
Sooo there she goes mentioning London rather than addressing it at the time and apparently was ‘busy’ but then they’ve not had a big event like this since she’s joined 🤨 well I follow her ‘up line’ Natalie as we live in the same place and she’s been to plenty of events recently. Contradicting as always.

The way she shut Rosie down about firstly the dog and secondly the not taking the kids on holiday. She does not give a duck about those kids, again she had a hash brown and drink, where was rosies? She gave her the most minuscule bite and then all of a sudden went of camera, no doubt to demolish it herself.

George was finished with ‘summer school’ or induction days as they were yesterday, she said he was starting school next week the start of September so why this morning a picture of him in his uniform and no sign on him in the car? Not even a mention of him????

Benny not at work AGAIN???

• Angry
Reactions: 9
“And I’m going on my paid holiday to Mauritius” …. Paid for by you do you mean flo ? 😂 the company you rep for is not gifting you a paid holiday. Also found this on nuskin site which I found interesting
Oh that’s made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a bellend / looks like it’s just Milton Keynes this year and next for Flo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% been reading here 🤣 Hi Flo (funny that the dog is also called Florence 🐶)
Sooo there she goes mentioning London rather than addressing it at the time and apparently was ‘busy’ but then they’ve not had a big event like this since she’s joined 🤨 well I follow her ‘up line’ Natalie as we live in the same place and she’s been to plenty of events recently. Contradicting as always.

The way she shut Rosie down about firstly the dog and secondly the not taking the kids on holiday. She does not give a duck about those kids, again she had a hash brown and drink, where was rosies? She gave her the most minuscule bite and then all of a sudden went of camera, no doubt to demolish it herself.

George was finished with ‘summer school’ or induction days as they were yesterday, she said he was starting school next week the start of September so why this morning a picture of him in his uniform and no sign on him in the car? Not even a mention of him????

Benny not at work AGAIN???
I can’t believe she only bought one hash brown for herself . Oh sorry she let Rosie have a bite ! What parent does that . If she could only afford one it should have been for Rosie but we all know Flo comes before her children in everything 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she only bought one hash brown for herself . Oh sorry she let Rosie have a bite ! What parent does that . If she could only afford one it should have been for Rosie but we all know Flo comes before her children in everything 😡
They are only 99p too…. She spent more on fake nails 🙈

I do feel sorry for the kids as Flo is just so self centred.

Buy the kid her own hash brown! For a 'mummy of 5' the children are all an inconvenience unless she's looking at Harry and his mates! Disgusting behaviour.
Ooooh milton Keynes that famous place 😂 its half an hour from me! But she had to book her own tickets and hotel room, so it's obviously open to everyone to go and get brainwashed rather than invite. As if she gets invited to influencer events, she's probably seen a lot of cleaning accounts at an even this week and thought she would mention getting invited places.

Based on previous posts by her up-lines, it looks like the business meetings are just individual teams booking themselves into a hotel somewhere and having dinner and drinks. There’s no event or meeting, it’s just some low level mlm insta huns “discussing strategy”.

Just caught up with her stories and what a horrible cow to tell Rosie to be quiet for making ‘background noise’ when she’s talking about something ‘important’ on camera. The poor child is probably bored out of her brains listening to Florence (the dog) witter on self importantly to herself and wanted to look at her new toy.

Nothing you said was important Flo. Or interesting to anyone but you. Keep shushing your children love and one day they’ll stop trying to speak to you.

Reactions: 9
Rosie even said “oh I’ve missed out” 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
OK I'm not an expert but that looks a bit of a bodge job with all that split or badly cut beam? Plus the mess of the road and drive, thought they were clean and tidy 'builders'. Seem to be cracking on with the garage despite her saying they changed plan and would be doing the house 1st as they need the roof done before the bad weather, clearly don't fancy all sleeping in the games room then. Oh man just had a thought, she had a camera in the games room, how often do you think she looked in on Harry and his mates sleeping in there, 😳

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
OK I'm not an expert but that looks a bit of a bodge job with all that split or badly cut beam? Plus the mess of the road and drive, thought they were clean and tidy 'builders'. Seem to be cracking on with the garage despite her saying they changed plan and would be doing the house 1st as they need the roof done before the bad weather, clearly don't fancy all sleeping in the games room then. Oh man just had a thought, she had a camera in the games room, how often do you think she looked in on Harry and his mates sleeping in there, 😳
I thought exactly the same. My cousin often puts up pictures of his roofing works and the cuts are absolutely perfect. This looks like a complete hash job. If you can't even be bothered to measure properly or use decent tools for the roof, what does that say about everything else 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.