The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm not an expert but that looks a bit of a bodge job with all that split or badly cut beam? Plus the mess of the road and drive, thought they were clean and tidy 'builders'. Seem to be cracking on with the garage despite her saying they changed plan and would be doing the house 1st as they need the roof done before the bad weather, clearly don't fancy all sleeping in the games room then. Oh man just had a thought, she had a camera in the games room, how often do you think she looked in on Harry and his mates sleeping in there, 😳
I was falling asleep when I skimmed her stories last night. As a carpenter myself(did it for a few years before I decided it wasn’t for me🥴) I’m sorry but that’s so so bad. And if he’s leaving this quality of work on his own house what does that say for his customers? No wonder he gets bad reviews🙈
My partner did our pergola last summer, he’s a plumber and his cuts are 10x better than that and that’s without all the kit Ben has. Absolutely shocking and the fact it’s being broadcast to her followers isn’t a good advert for him 😆

Reactions: 8
OK I'm not an expert but that looks a bit of a bodge job with all that split or badly cut beam? Plus the mess of the road and drive, thought they were clean and tidy 'builders'. Seem to be cracking on with the garage despite her saying they changed plan and would be doing the house 1st as they need the roof done before the bad weather, clearly don't fancy all sleeping in the games room then. Oh man just had a thought, she had a camera in the games room, how often do you think she looked in on Harry and his mates sleeping in there, 😳
Now you’ve said that about the camera it’s making my skin crawl 🤢 she never misses Harry’s football either.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ok so firstly that ‘contouring’ of her nose definitely DOESNT make her nose smaller. Secondly whilst doing rosies hair did she really just say ‘you’re being a bit of a whinge bag today’ because Rosie said ‘ouch’ when she shoved the extension in her head? duck off flo you’re the most unloving and uncaring ‘mother’ I know.
Also yes so bleeping weird about the camera being in the games room whilst Harry and his mates are sleeping down there, what if they have to get changed or whatever. A man would definitely be being called out for this

Reactions: 12
I was falling asleep when I skimmed her stories last night. As a carpenter myself(did it for a few years before I decided it wasn’t for me🥴) I’m sorry but that’s so so bad. And if he’s leaving this quality of work on his own house what does that say for his customers? No wonder he gets bad reviews🙈
My partner did our pergola last summer, he’s a plumber and his cuts are 10x better than that and that’s without all the kit Ben has. Absolutely shocking and the fact it’s being broadcast to her followers isn’t a good advert for him 😆
OK I'm glad it wasn't just my untrained eye then. Probably as it will be covered he doesn't care. I'm sure this is why they plan to move in a few years again, house will be falling down!

Sunday doing makeup, 'what I do now is take the pink ones out the bronzer and use them as a blusher' Friday comes and she's not doing it. She's a case honestly.
Rosie says oh I wanna come to da weddin and flo prances singing as if shoving in her face again! Kids should have an amazing weekend away from her.

Reactions: 6
Interesting that in their first planning application (which was rejected), two people (neighbours) sent in comments. One was against the plans due mainly to the height of the new first floor and privacy (overlooking) concerns. The other however was a glowing endorsement which even referred back to the previous house which they had renovated - talked about the quality of workmanship etc etc Based on that garage, maybe a trip to Specsavers is needed!!

Reactions: 6
Interesting that in their first planning application (which was rejected), two people (neighbours) sent in comments. One was against the plans due mainly to the height of the new first floor and privacy (overlooking) concerns. The other however was a glowing endorsement which even referred back to the previous house which they had renovated - talked about the quality of workmanship etc etc Based on that garage, maybe a trip to Specsavers is needed!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if they either paid someone to send that one in or got one of their mates to do it. It’s completely bullshit. The state of the road&path id be fuming. Not once have we seen her cleaning it up or washing it down it’s utter filth

Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually messaged her about her nose? Like the way she does it to make it smaller bigger 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I missed her stories yesterday morning but managed to catch the fashion parade (again) in front of Rosie who btw is still dressed like a woman.
Did I miss much or just the usual self centred waffle? 🤦‍♀️

So I missed her stories yesterday morning but managed to catch the fashion parade (again) in front of Rosie who btw is still dressed like a woman.
Did I miss much or just the usual self centred waffle? 🤦‍♀️
Nothing interesting although she finally got captions and gave this long winded explanation that she didn’t do it before because of trolls and her fake dyslexia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone find her lack of stories when she goes out weird? Considering she lives for the gram!

I mean not even a boomerang of drinks clinking together with her friends… even I do that on the rare occasion I do go out…..

I just find it odd?!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone find her lack of stories when she goes out weird? Considering she lives for the gram!

I mean not even a boomerang of drinks clinking together with her friends… even I do that on the rare occasion I do go out…..

I just find it odd?!
I find it refreshing 😂 but I literally never share to my stories & hardly ever post. I’m just a secret spy 👀 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s what I mean… she shares absolutely everything.
I dare say she will be delicate tomorrow…… no tell a lie i feel ok 🤦‍♀️🤣
Why does she feel the need to lie about having a hangover, it’s just weird. They are both adults and if they want to get pissed then why not? It’s very obvious that they both like a drink, especially on their child free weekends.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.