The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she want to say “living my best life”. Who is she trying to convince?
Living her best life - quibbling over £800 on tiles and it’s not even been week 1!
She is as basic as they come.
She likes to portray that her and ben are couple goals. When they are anything but!

I would like to see the demographic of her main followers as I’m sure the majority will be young stay at home mums.
I may be wrong but I cannot see how a working woman age 30 - 35 plus would find her life anywhere near aspirational!
I have absolutely no problems with stay at home
Mums but her no - I don’t envy her life one bit!

Reactions: 12
Living her best life - quibbling over £800 on tiles and it’s not even been week 1!
She is as basic as they come.
She likes to portray that her and ben are couple goals. When they are anything but!

I would like to see the demographic of her main followers as I’m sure the majority will be young stay at home mums.
I may be wrong but I cannot see how a working woman age 30 - 35 plus would find her life anywhere near aspirational!
I have absolutely no problems with stay at home
Mums but her no - I don’t envy her life one bit!
I am in this category and I do not find her inspirational at all. I hold down a full time job, 2 children (1 with SEN) with a husband that works away the majority of the time and we've been tearing up our house. It's an insult when she's bitching about being so busy. She wouldn't know a hard day, if it hit her in the face.

It will be other people who are afraid of hard graft and having a real job and just want to make a quick buck. Or people who are vulnerable enough to get suckered into needing the things in the 'gram' These mlm are all the same. It's like a cult.

'please someome tell me where i can get this' it took me two seconds to find it from the original post. Far quicker than it took her to write a beggy post.

Flo you are not a teenager or a young adult. Act and dress your age. 🙄 You can tell the type of people she wants to influence and they are all out of her age category so she wants to be relatable 😂

It's not working. 😂

• Heart
I don’t understand how she is getting all the supplies so quickly! There is a National shortage of concrete and the price of building supplies are insane at the moment.

Reactions: 1
'please someome tell me where i can get this' it took me two seconds to find it from the original post. Far quicker than it took her to write a beggy post.

Flo you are not a teenager or a young adult. Act and dress your age. 🙄 You can tell the type of people she wants to influence and they are all out of her age category so she wants to be relatable 😂

It's not working. 😂
I don’t understand how she is getting all the supplies so quickly! There is a National shortage of concrete and the price of building supplies are insane at the moment.
'I'm not gonna lie' - but all she does is lie. They clearly had all materials pre ordered for delivery. There is no way they got their materials just by ringing up once permission was granted with the backlogs and shortages like you say. Blocks especially are on backorder. Our friends ordered theirs months ago (via a v. Large contractor who's account will be worth far more than Bennys) and theirs are still not due for delivery until the end of August. Big fat liars.

Reactions: 7
I suspect he is double ordering from other jobs he’s working on. Telling customers stuff costs more then it does then orders what he needs on top. Either that or he’s telling customers the product is out of stock and using it for himself (flo said he was starting a building job on Monday)!! Also last week she said she was shocked the eye attachment didn’t sell out and yesterday said they sell out all the time as she knew they would 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suspect he is double ordering from other jobs he’s working on. Telling customers stuff costs more then it does then orders what he needs on top. Either that or he’s telling customers the product is out of stock and using it for himself (flo said he was starting a building job on Monday)!! Also last week she said she was shocked the eye attachment didn’t sell out and yesterday said they sell out all the time as she knew they would 🤣
I thought this as soon as she told the story about how he’s doing another extension alongside their own. He’ll be creaming supplies off his ‘job’ to use on their own project.

Why is she unsure about what size of clothing her own children wear? 🤯 , mind you she doesn’t ever buy them anything, that’s probably why 🙄

Last edited:
Surprise surprise Flo’s exhausted after one day of actual work, if you can class prancing around getting in the way, shoving a phone in everyone’s face, actual work. She didn’t even have time to do her ‘skincare routine’ even though it’s so ‘quick and easy and she just can’t live without it’ 🙄

Reactions: 8
I thought this as soon as she told the story about how he’s doing another extension alongside their own. He’ll be creaming supplies off his ‘job’ to use on their own project.
Imagine having Botch job Ben round and finding this out! All broadcast to 21k people some who live in their local area! I mean that’s how dull they are!
It doesn’t take long for people to start to put 2 and 2 together! I just think they are both complete shysters! Xx

Reactions: 8
It ain’t gonna be long before it all comes creeping back to bite them in the dirty arses people are starting to see what they are really about and people don’t like show offs and flo is the biggest bragger around and people round here don’t like it she’ll get knocked off her pound shop high horse sooner or later

• Haha
It ain’t gonna be long before it all comes creeping back to bite them in the dirty arses people are starting to see what they are really about and people don’t like show offs and flo is the biggest bragger around and people round here don’t like it she’ll get knocked off her pound shop high horse sooner or later
“Living our best life” is relentless now.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I would be fuming listening to that drilling racket at 9am on a Sunday. "The rules are just keep the noise to a minimum but we are building our house" screw the neighbours then. Surely you would have the respect to start later the 9

Reactions: 9
Why has she bought Ella school uniform? She’s left school? She drives….. and I doubt she’d of ordered her any uniform for college from where you buy school uniform from 😂

I haven’t watched her stories for a couple days!

I also thought building works weren’t permitted on a Sunday??? Or like excessive / loud building works? Unless an emergency

Last edited:
Why has she bought Ella school uniform? She’s left school? She drives….. and I doubt she’d of ordered her any uniform for college from where you buy school uniform from 😂

I haven’t watched her stories for a couple days!
I thought that. Lies just pour out of her. “George is obsessed with the digger he loves being involved, he’s gutted it all started without him” what’s the best thing about being home George? “The games room” she’s so odd. Then she practically forced him to say the digger then he still said he wasn’t going out on it and was off to play pool. Why force him into something he’s obviously not that interested about. Ok maybe he’s not naturally academic, but that doesn’t mean he has to be bennys labourer for the rest of his life. ENCOURAGE him Flo. Dick. Head. That is all.

Reactions: 9
I would be fuming listening to that drilling racket at 9am on a Sunday. "The rules are just keep the noise to a minimum but we are building our house" screw the neighbours then. Surely you would have the respect to start later the 9
They are selfish chavs to the core….. but I am a firm believer in karma and what goes around comes around!!! Bellends

Every time I see her hair I just think how bad it must smell 🤢 All of this half head hair wash craic, it must be absolutely minging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.