The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also speaks volumes she hasn't seen her mum and sister for so long but had quick lunch and back to cleaning/decluttering the house rather than spending a full day with them when they have travelled to her and she always plays it that they live so far away from her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also speaks volumes she hasn't seen her mum and sister for so long but had quick lunch and back to cleaning/decluttering the house rather than spending a full day with them when they have travelled to her and she always plays it that they live so far away from her
I was going to say that and also no pictures of the three of them on either of their Facebooks or her Instagram…

Reactions: 6
She’s a soapy witch everyone in our town thinks it of her it’s embarrassing. Ben has a few mates but I assure you they don’t go much on dirty flo they all know exactly what she is. Bodge job ben he’s knows as.also not sure about anyone else but when I’m making beds and properly cleaning my house you wouldn’t catch me in a hoody let alone a full tracksuit even in the winter coz when you clean properly you sweat. She must stink but then again she don’t do enough to work up a sweat

She’s a thick witch there’s nothing professional about her. She couldn’t even be a boss witch at wiping her own arse let alone running a business

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something is up, she had a face like thunder in her stories this morning. No McD’s visit, no chat? The whole thing was a bit somber this morning. She is too quiet.

Reactions: 5
Something is up, she had a face like thunder in her stories this morning. No McD’s visit, no chat? The whole thing was a bit somber this morning. She is too quiet.
Probably building up to a 'big reveal' of something, or her mum and sister gave some home truths to stop being such a dick and sort herself out.
Todays installment is flogging a face attachment she clearly doesn't have - just like the hair stuff she talked about Ben using but we didn't see a physical bottle of it. And no idea who ordered something! Classic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly a misery guts as she’s got to do the housework instead of delegating it to the kids.

Reactions: 3
Anyone spot the dirty bits on her bedsheet this morning?

The biggest mark almost looks like a cigarette burn!
Oh my god what a trampy bint! She is absolutely disgusting!
Her story asking someone to contact her was funny as duck. Another boss babe moment there! Utter shambles!

• Haha
That egg looks bloody snotty and raw still 🤢🤢

She'll be back tomorrow telling all how busy she's been so busy being an absolute boss babe (and bleeping up orders) or trying to scrimp a penny on her grey roof tiles when she spent money on a useless wireless computer

• Haha
She’s a soapy witch everyone in our town thinks it of her it’s embarrassing. Ben has a few mates but I assure you they don’t go much on dirty flo they all know exactly what she is. Bodge job ben he’s knows as.also not sure about anyone else but when I’m making beds and properly cleaning my house you wouldn’t catch me in a hoody let alone a full tracksuit even in the winter coz when you clean properly you sweat. She must stink but then again she don’t do enough to work up a sweat
I cleaned my whole house today in joggers and tshirt then after I put all my clothes in the wash and had a shower as I cleaned it properly and was a sweaty mess.....bet she has that tracksuit on in the morning and most likely the next day too 🤢

Aaannnnnnddd we're already talking about changes and not putting in a 6 grand skylight 🤣🤣
I feel sad for George that his dad's move won't happen so soon. I hope they sort a new house quickly and right by his high school so George moves in there. But something else the kids haven't been told but she feels OK to share on her stories🤦‍♀️
That face iron, great ad there as she always has to turn it on about 3 times before it works. Working from her phone today to earn money watching a film, but she needed that pc, which you'd buy right before ripping the house apart and moving 6 people into the games room. I think she needed to buy it from the house funds before they're actually used on the house.
When you see the amazing house her sister has I'm not surprsied flo doesn't see her much as I think she wants to think she's the best but her sister has a far nicer place.

Wonder if this prompted her arrange to go see her mum (her mum posted it), still weird to go on her own though.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.