The Taylormade Home #5 Flo & Ben live like Rock Stars whilst their kids get treated like they live behind bars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back with the stinking tracksuit & greasy face telling 20k people “private” info about her ex that her kids haven’t been told yet. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Also back with the lies lies and yet more lies! she couldn’t loads stories ! Bollocks! Absolute bollocks!
Her ex had signed the contracts but it’s fallen through? Bollocks Flo!
Jesus these influencers are lazy as duck! Hinch is stuck to her sofa and Flo who obviously wants to be like her is surgically stuck to that disgusting hoodie!
Ps change your sheets flo! They are bogging!!

Reactions: 8
Right sorry can someone explain to me why she’s making out SHES buying Harry’s £45 blazer? Why does she make out like Joanne buys nothing for Harry and Gracie? Joanne goes to work to earn money, Flo sits on her arse talking bullshit all day to her phone there is no way she’s paying £90 for 2 blazers for Harry. So why does she make out like she is. Frustrates the life out of me

Reactions: 13
Ben obviously gets his kids school uniforms and delegates to Flo as he does with most of his parenting. I suppose, why keep a dog and back yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right sorry can someone explain to me why she’s making out SHES buying Harry’s £45 blazer? Why does she make out like Joanne buys nothing for Harry and Gracie? Joanne goes to work to earn money, Flo sits on her arse talking bullshit all day to her phone there is no way she’s paying £90 for 2 blazers for Harry. So why does she make out like she is. Frustrates the life out of me
What makes it so incredibly pathetic is this is the woman that spent £700 on a pc she doesn’t need last week, now she’s moaning about the cost of school uniform for kids that aren’t even hers 🤷‍♀️ Bugger all to do with you Flo, it’s down to Benny boy and Joanne, they’re their kids!

Reactions: 12
What makes it so incredibly pathetic is this is the woman that spent £700 on a pc she doesn’t need last week, now she’s moaning about the cost of school uniform for kids that aren’t even hers 🤷‍♀️ Bugger all to do with you Flo, it’s down to Benny boy and Joanne, they’re their kids!
I’ve just come on to say the same! The money she spends on herself is amazing yet here she is quibbling about buying the kids their school uniforms! The only time I’ve ever seen her buy anything for any of the kids tbh!

If I was Joanne and seen her stories I wouldn’t be impressed and I would be telling her so.
She will say anything for content and to be seen as relatable where it’s all just lies lies lies! What a crock of tit the pair of them !

Reactions: 8
We all know she wouldn’t spend that on her own kid never mind Harry. 🥴😂

Bens money is providing blazers for his own child… as it should, she’s clearly just the one picking it up/ordering it as she does duck all else 😂
Not just that pictures don’t lie, one look at the kids and we know who’s getting provided for and who isn’t, Joanne and Bens kids don’t seem to go without and are always dressed smartly unlike flos pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Putting all the dirt on the next door driveway, real considerate! bleeping idiots!! Driving the tiniest little tipper possible is her getting involved!

This is mrs Taylor’s lovely brother in law bennys brother! There’s also a nephew of bennys currently serving a scentence for drug related crimes
She should talk about this might make her stories half interesting the silly wee girl
If you Google the name and area in the article you posted, an article about the “drugs factory” comes up underneath it 🤭😂

Reactions: 5
She’s a soapy witch everyone in our town thinks it of her it’s embarrassing. Ben has a few mates but I assure you they don’t go much on dirty flo they all know exactly what she is. Bodge job ben he’s knows as.also not sure about anyone else but when I’m making beds and properly cleaning my house you wouldn’t catch me in a hoody let alone a full tracksuit even in the winter coz when you clean properly you sweat. She must stink but then again she don’t do enough to work up a sweat
🤣🤣 anyone notice the other morning she come on and said yep im in the same clothes as yesterday dont judge!! But that was a bodysuit!Which means that was around her crutch all day the day before and that day!! Actual filth🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If you zoom in it looks like she has an extra labia under her top lip 🤢

BUSINESS MENTOR ... witching like mad 🤪🧙🏻‍♀️

View attachment 699678
For a so called boss babe her grammar and spelling are pathetic.

🤣🤣 anyone notice the other morning she come on and said yep im in the same clothes as yesterday dont judge!! But that was a bodysuit!Which means that was around her crutch all day the day before and that day!! Actual filth🤢
Her hygiene standards both personally and in her house leave a lot to be desired 🤮

Reactions: 6
How many tripods does one person buy and break? How many is this that she’ll have bought and broken now. If it’s windy of course the flimsy thing is going to fall over how thick can you be to not realise that???

Reactions: 5
You know what would be a better idea to use for outside filming instead a flimsy tripod, each time more expensive than the last. A go pro, which they have, which she now has a pc to be able to download the videos on to, nah just another expensive purchase 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
How many times does she want to say “living my best life”. Who is she trying to convince?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.