The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a Range Rover parked on the drive of her old house. Bet that makes her livid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow, this is the first time I've "seen" their house and I'm really surprised. I expected her to have more of an instahun home, grey and white everything, and instead it's so old? So dated? The kids beds! The shower??? I'm so confused.. why are they not renovating or at least repainting walls or something. That home looks like a council house that belongs to elderly people. 🤷‍♀️
They're awaiting planning permission to renovate . Their first application was refused so they have to submit new plans .

Reactions: 2
I’m not gonna lie but she looks nothing like Katie Fandango. She looks more like Bulleseye from Toy Story

Having a similar hairdo and red lippy doesn’t make you her twin Flo you sad, desperate wannabe.
I came to say the exact same thing, the only similarities are the lipstick and hairstyle, well apart from flos hair is always greasy

Reactions: 6
Her skin before and after… now I’m no expert but lumi doesn’t get rid of wrinkles.. that would be Botox 🤔

Reactions: 7
and a filter that she’s definitely not using anymore.
It’s such a false advertisement saying it’s just the lumi! It’s more likely from the fact she’s using moisturiser etc and other products as skin wrinkles with age yes but it’s preventable the more you hydrate your skin and her skin is clearly more hydrated in the second pic - nothing to do with the lumi

But then they don’t get as much commission from selling the moisturiser do they? 😏😂

CD6CC4CE-7FC1-4A13-939E-E0B71D5DAEDC.png

She looks like she has gone 10 rounds with Katie Taylor!! What an absolute mess. Her eye looks like it’s swollen and she looks so miserable, I much prefer the before photo

Reactions: 10
Can I just say her kids should have been home schooling today - for 1 day! Online from what I made out from sian, so we see George and Rosie helping with the housework, she is a bloody joke!! George may well want to work 'on the tools' but give him a chance with education, and little miss babified is going to be what? An online celebrity or something, you know, like her mum 😂😂 when you think she cannot go lower and then she does!
What are Ben and josh going to do now the games room is finished on the many days they have no work? Even when she doesn't mention he's 'working from home' you see him in the videos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Can I just say her kids should have been home schooling today - for 1 day! Online from what I made out from sian, so we see George and Rosie helping with the housework, she is a bloody joke!! George may well want to work 'on the tools' but give him a chance with education, and little miss babified is going to be what? An online celebrity or something, you know, like her mum 😂😂 when you think she cannot go lower and then she does!
What are Ben and josh going to do now the games room is finished on the many days they have no work? Even when she doesn't mention he's 'working from home' you see him in the videos 🤦‍♀️

Working on the tools or not if he takes an apprenticeship he will still need to pass exams etc depending on what he does it can be quite tough! My bf has been a qualified electrician for 10 years now and when he did his apprenticeship back in the day he had to do so many math exams and even some English just to get onto the apprenticeship so yeah it’s all well and good “oh he wants to work on the tools it doesn’t matter about education” but u still need decent grades to get the apprenticeship or u have to do it all again before joining the apprenticeship program! and she can’t say oh he won’t do an apprenticeship etc coz most trades require a ticket to actually earn a good amount of money these days rather than just being a “mate” of the main person on the job!

Reactions: 10
Also did anyone notice the thickness of princess rosies mattress compared to the other bastards?

• Haha
Did you hear her say that the house was a state because ‘the kids haven’t kept on top of things’ and then she proceeded to talk about how the cleaning can wait as she wanted to make herself look good for her ‘work call’.

• Angry
Did you hear her say that the house was a state because ‘the kids haven’t kept on top of things’ and then she proceeded to talk about how the cleaning can wait as she wanted to make herself look good for her ‘work call’.
Their stuff is everywhere 😂 what stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ All they have is a phone each.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually noticed that when they were out for the family meal that the kids plates of food looked tiny , the plates were def smaller. Meaning they ordered off the kids menu. Even the oldest boys plate looked smaller. Prob cost a fiver for each child

What is going on with those captions this morning 😳 I couldn’t stop reading them to see what crazy sentences came up next. Is she writing them herself?!

Another home schooling rant. You didn’t do any during lockdown Flo, which is why the children are struggling. You don’t help them to learn or understand. And don’t try to emotionally blackmail the teachers about how the children are scared they’ll get told off. The teachers have seen lazy parenting many times, you’re not the first.

What is going on with those captions this morning 😳 I couldn’t stop reading them to see what crazy sentences came up next. Is she writing them herself?!

Another home schooling rant. You didn’t do any during lockdown Flo, which is why the children are struggling. You don’t help them to learn or understand. And don’t try to emotionally blackmail the teachers about how the children are scared they’ll get told off. The teachers have seen lazy parenting many times, you’re not the first.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻100% THIS👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Can’t believe she emailed the school and told them they weren’t doing schoolwork yesterday because of how much they struggled with homeschool. If anything that’s MORE of a reason to keep on top of the workload and not let them fall behind. If you’re that concerned about their learning maybe spend a bit less money on tit for yourself and get them a tutor???

Also could she not have spoke to the school and let Rosie go in wearing her sliders and she could have gone home to get the shoes and handed them into school? So she’s not missing out on even more learning.

Reactions: 12
Is she hungover or still pissed this morning she’s talking in absolute riddles, I couldn’t listen past the ridiculous slider story … and those captions… wow 😂😂
School is really advanced these days 🙈🙈 no Flo it’s really not you’ve just held your kids back so much they are REALLY behind 🙄🙄

• Heart
Is she hungover or still pissed this morning she’s talking in absolute riddles, I couldn’t listen past the ridiculous slider story … and those captions… wow 😂😂
School is really advanced these days 🙈🙈 no Flo it’s really not you’ve just held your kids back so much they are REALLY behind 🙄🙄
I'm just shocked. Those kids, poor kids, I really hope their dad gives them more support for their schooling. Does she care about it at all? 😳😳😳😳😳

• Angry
I didn’t know this account so thought I’d have a look..... I don’t get it? She’s not a house account then ? Just lots of shots of her and her kids and random quotes, so why is she so popular?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.