The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t tolerate this woman, I’ve never ever seen such fakeness in one real she’s off her box imagine calling your husband back who’s living the moment to film holding hands 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
the hand and the why!! I’m cringing so hard. Why dress Rosie in a mini skirt and ankle boots to go walking through the woods. Ben looks like such a chav. Then it just cuts off! Weird. Also someone commented that Harry has good manners 🤣 and takes the credit rather than saying yes his mum and dad did a good job didn’t they

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is she holding out her hand for so long, he’s not even looking in her direction 🤨
Ben Ben - squealing after him and his response is “why!!!l”
I swear I’d be so so embarrassed if I was her

Reactions: 6
Yes, it’s very weird especially when he’s not shown to be that way with his own children.
Do you think maybe it’s cos she’s younger and still so baby ish????
I mean, my husbands always rub our daughters hands, stroking her head and giving her cuddles where possible — although she’s still young and only nearly four 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does she not review her videos before posting them? lol you can hear her calling Ben a good few times before he came back and was like “why?!” 😂 then also her saying “because I want to film it” 😂 then also giving queues to the girls for the piggy back and also saying her photo on her grid isn’t posed, so who took the pic? It’s the tripod set up with her basically saying “ok let all look at Harry and laugh” I bet! 😂

I mean, my husbands always rub our daughters hands, stroking her head and giving her cuddles where possible — although she’s still young and only nearly four 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think part of it is that she’s extremely babied she seems so so babyish compared to children I know of her age , and also flos always hanging off him and begging him to hold her hand …. what’s that expression… monkey see monkey do 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I see the Tanya turner jacket is back 😂😂

Reactions: 8
It could be or it could be he’s affectionate with his own daughters but Flo only films him with Rosie.

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on saying “it cut me off” every day? Does my head in.
I can’t deal with the “ im not gonna lie” one or “if im honest”

Why is she holding out her hand for so long, he’s not even looking in her direction 🤨
Ben Ben - squealing after him and his response is “why!!!l”
I swear I’d be so so embarrassed if I was her
🤣🤣 honestly if i done this to my husband! He would be like wtf grow up!! I would never do that🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s hilarious how embarrassing she is... she stages things, she doesn’t film ‘in the moment’ or take photos like you do as a mum. Everything she does it fake and staged for ‘the gram’ that tells me she isn’t being real, but yet harps on she likes to keep her platform genuine and real?! Wtf theres not an ounce of real in her, the latest photo on the grid in front of the tree bens hiding his face! Wonder why the poor sods had enough! And another thing😂 why are their days out always to her dads bench all them kids do is get walked round the block!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That ‘Take the Leap’ post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who has told her that pose is a good look with her hand in her hair?!

• Haha
That ‘Take the Leap’ post 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who has told her that pose is a good look with her hand in her hair?!
Like she does, every bleeping day in slow mo like a twit.

anyone else wishes they heard the birds more often instead of her wittering on about how SHES paid for things, thanks to her cheerleaders?

Welcome to the real world Flo. I pay half of our monthly bills & all the food shopping, guess what, I don’t scream it from the roof tops every month 🤣 it’s just normality when you aren’t a princess.

Reactions: 6
I know she’s trying to portray an image in order to sell the lumi but it just ends up making her looking more pathetic than ever before.

Oh my god!!! Pay for those expensive family days out - that they NEVER go on cos they go to the special places of dead family, followed by her swirling that lumi tit round and round her face that she says you are supposed to do 1/4 of your face at a time, no wonder it doesn't help her face. She's actually proud that she paid for lunch having not paid for one before, she should have got an actual job a long time ago if she was that bothered about buying stuff. She makes out she's earning a fortune to suck people into her pyramid scheme.
Some of the kids were being a right pain this morning, so maybe you shouldnt have been sat on that morning call then and actually helped them? Can't be arsed with her routine that apparently gets her motivated in the morning? Wonder if the kids are rebelling against it and only baby Rosie wants to do it but can't on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️

“Congratulations on taking everyone out for lunch”

She has blown on about that poxy lunch for days now, the fact she thinks a pub lunch is a massive achievement is worrying… I’d be more impressed if she got them proper beds instead of blowing on that she’s spent about £30 on lunch when she’ll blow hundreds on herself happily 🙄

Last edited:
Calling the kids bastards a couple of times, great work flo! I might say to my close friends that my kids are idiots but not bastards to 21000 people, ok most are bots but still.

• Angry
This really bugs me! "The kids have been little bastards but they have the most beautiful hearts and manners and I am lucky to have been blessed with them" 🤔

I might go as far as saying to my best friend the kids are pissing me off but to call them bastards feels so wrong!

Calling the kids bastards a couple of times, great work flo! I might say to my close friends that my kids are idiots but not bastards to 21000 people, ok most are bots but still.
I'm on one now but also.....she wants to put all her cheerleaders in a stadium 😲 what the hell, she has such a high opinion of herself

• Haha
I’m not gonna lie but she looks nothing like Katie Fandango. She looks more like Bulleseye from Toy Story

Having a similar hairdo and red lippy doesn’t make you her twin Flo you sad, desperate wannabe.

• Haha
Wow, this is the first time I've "seen" their house and I'm really surprised. I expected her to have more of an instahun home, grey and white everything, and instead it's so old? So dated? The kids beds! The shower??? I'm so confused.. why are they not renovating or at least repainting walls or something. That home looks like a council house that belongs to elderly people. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.