The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I had to go and have a look after reading the comments on here. It seems a bit ‘unfinished’ tbh doesn’t it 🤔

The grey decor doesn’t match the pool table either.

Reactions: 4
Amazing influencer eh.. no post for darling baby azaylia cain but her garden toy room gets a reveal. Go duck your self flo don’t ever claim to be an influencer again
To be honest it’s maybe for the best she keeps her trap shut about that poor wee baby because the last time she mentioned her she twisted it all back to make it about herself

Reactions: 6
To be honest it’s maybe for the best she keeps her trap shut about that poor wee baby because the last time she mentioned her she twisted it all back to make it about herself
Yeah your probably right she’s too thick and let’s be honest don’t care about anyone else but herself and her bare arse games room.

How bleeping rude is she, a business sends her free personalised PJ’s and she can’t remember who sent them.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She does this all the time, even with orders placed for ‘her business’, this along with the chavvy way she speaks and the CONSTANT ‘sorry it cut me off’ are just a few of the reasons she’ll never be the ‘influencer’ her deluded, greasy little head thinks she is.

How bleeping rude is she, a business sends her free personalised PJ’s and she can’t remember who sent them.

Is it me or is she turning in to that Chloe Lauren one 🤦🏼‍♀️ The caps the dyson the beige cheap tit clothes and now the pjs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She CAN remember its all for effect! Making out she can’t remember my arse she lives for poncing free items! Then put up a story up!! yea ok flo coz you have soo much free stuff flooding through your door!

When she opened the box the name of the company was on the packaging and there was a note too which I presume would have had the info on!

Reactions: 5
When she opened the box the name of the company was on the packaging and there was a note too which I presume would have had the info on!
And to add, she had those pj's on in the morning routine so she hadn't asked and then opened them, she wore them, then asked, then posted video 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Those pjs will be stuck to her for a good month now 😂😂😂
I just noticed she had the opening video day stamped as Friday, so the guessing is she wore them Friday, Saturday, sunday and last night as she had them on again this morning. So that's 4 nights and I bet they appear for a good few more too.

• Sick
I cant believe how full of tit she is. Saying the council wont say why it's been refused. Literally says in black and white that the planning was refused due to the proposed height of the second floor being excessive🙄. Looks like the 3 kids will be sharing and having their jail beds for a long time coming..

"This house is already incredible" yet it was derelict yesterday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not a spiteful person at all but I did smile to myself when I saw her planning had been refused. They are both so arrogant and entitled that hopefully this might knock them down a peg or two.

Laughing at the thought of them sitting down tonight trying to read the 50 page document 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.