The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably hoping to cream a few followers if that ‘Perrie babe’ shares her stories 😴

I actually laughed out loud when she said it was her job 😂 I always thought she was referring to the lumi being her ‘job’ but no she thinks her account is her actual job.

What a joker 😂
Proper joker!
She didn’t even go to his first training session ? obviously the house is more important than George, poor boy I feel sorry for him. Hope he goes to live with his dad when he moves
She is such a joker!! All her stories make me cringe with embarrassment!

Reactions: 3
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she! I’ve never known anyone who can drag out talking about spag bol for so long! Bore off Flo

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to say ‘im not gonna lie’ and ‘if im honest’ all the bloody time like constantly in every little story! People that do that quite frankly means you are gonna lie and you arent honest! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to say ‘im not gonna lie’ and ‘if im honest’ all the bloody time like constantly in every little story! People that do that quite frankly means you are gonna lie and you arent honest! 😏
This 100% 🙌
I think everyone on this thread knows she’s a compulsive liar & I’m sure it’s also been mentioned on this thread that people round about her know this too , hence why she’s no friends.

also what happened to her jogging? She is incapable at sticking to anything.

Reactions: 6
This 100% 🙌
I think everyone on this thread knows she’s a compulsive liar & I’m sure it’s also been mentioned on this thread that people round about her know this too , hence why she’s no friends.

also what happened to her jogging? She is incapable at sticking to anything.
She is able to stick to being a bleep 🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Or says something and then goes ‘no actually that’s a lie’ 😤

Is she actually moaning about after school club chaos already?! It’s been two days ffs and by the sounds of it Harry walks home himself so that’s two schools you have to go to not five different ones!

Reactions: 7
Or says something and then goes ‘no actually that’s a lie’ 😤

Is she actually moaning about after school club chaos already?! It’s been two days ffs and by the sounds of it Harry walks home himself so that’s two schools you have to go to not five different ones!
If she went to work she wouldn’t actually have the time to moan about doing after school clubs ect. She really is so out of touch with reality

Reactions: 5
With the captioning option she’s talking about, will she have to do the writing and spelling? If so, that might shut her up a bit, I can’t see her captioning all those dots daily 😂

I’m not gonna lie! It’s in the slow cooker.... tell a lie, no it’s not! It broke. It’s in the oven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the captioning option she’s talking about, will she have to do the writing and spelling? If so, that might shut her up a bit, I can’t see her captioning all those dots daily 😂
No its auto generated. Lots of others have it. But to say those watching with it muted are missing out, what about those who are deaf? No inclusion in her page! Maybe another reason her and sian fell out as sian always captions to be inclusive. All those dots and tit spelling is probably why she doesn't caption now, but literally it's a couple of clicks to get them on when she has them enabled by insta, will wait and see......

No its auto generated. Lots of others have it. But to say those watching with it muted are missing out, what about those who are deaf? No inclusion in her page! Maybe another reason her and sian fell out as sian always captions to be inclusive. All those dots and tit spelling is probably why she doesn't caption now, but literally it's a couple of clicks to get them on when she has them enabled by insta, will wait and see......
Did she not one day have a huge rant about blind people and how she couldn’t imagine being blind and then laughed about it at the end too , she’s very ignorant.

• Wow
There has been an update where Instagram auto captions what you’re saying on stories.

I’ve always thought about the fact she doesn’t provide any captions as most people on Instagram do.

I always write out captions on all my stories where there is speaking. Can you imagine the spellings if she did that?!

• Haha
Did she not one day have a huge rant about blind people and how she couldn’t imagine being blind and then laughed about it at the end too , she’s very ignorant.

Yes she did I remember it well. She gushed over how ‘sorry for blind people she felt, how awful it must be, and how she wanted to just look after them all’.

I messaged her to say her wording and terminology was incredibly offensive to people with Disabilities and she really should educate herself before commenting on such subjects, she blocked me of course.

• Wow
Oh look, they’ve gone to watch H at football.... never mind George when he plays or trains eh ?

She doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

Reactions: 6
Wow she looked like a crackhead today when she put her hair up!
that is all 😂

• Haha
Yes she did I remember it well. She gushed over how ‘sorry for blind people she felt, how awful it must be, and how she wanted to just look after them all’.

I messaged her to say her wording and terminology was incredibly offensive to people with Disabilities and she really should educate herself before commenting on such subjects, she blocked me of course.
She really doesn’t take criticism very well! She’s very childish

Oh look, they’ve gone to watch H at football.... never mind George when he plays or trains eh ?

She doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

I don’t think last night was about Harry, I think it’s because Ben is the coach and she can’t stand the thought of another mum or in fact anyone speaking to him without her monitoring it.
Either he’s cheated or she’s a serious control freak, it’s so toxic.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think last night was about Harry, I think it’s because Ben is the coach and she can’t stand the thought of another mum or in fact anyone speaking to him without her monitoring it.
Either he’s cheated or she’s a serious control freak, it’s so toxic.
Or maybe he cheated on J with her? 👀 or she cheated on her ex with him..... it’s all a fucked up situ either way!

Reactions: 2
Come into my inbox if you disagree with me I’d rather chat about it 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Really Flo? Block block

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.