The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely every minute of her day is absorbed by insta, it must be so wearing to be constantly on show and dropping massive bollocks you can’t remove from the internet. I’ve lost count of the times she’s made a huge tit of herself yet she seems oblivious

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s any surprise she’s not well liked, I’ve followed her for a few years now and there’s never been one friend of hers even had a mention. It’s always Bens mates and even at that it doesn’t seem like they get invited to much “couple” type stuff
shes a billy no mates!This is how desperate she is she tries making friends with bens ex like oh ill look after your baby then comes on to tell the whole of insta she’s looking after ‘baby shane’ and like yea jo watches my stories and follows me.. er no she dont you weirdo, go have a wash! Also when she says ‘ all the houseworks done so im gonna do some work’ 😂😂😂 yea the houseworks done coz the kids have done it for you you lazy pratt! So now you can sit on insta all day chatting tit all day to strangers thinking you live some high end fancy life where you live in the roughest part of Sittingbourne and spend all your time in crappy home bargains buying air freshener and protein bars for benny whos supposed to be some fitness guru yet whenever ive seen him walk past the camera with no top on, he doesn’t look very ‘toned’ to me..🤷🏻‍♀️😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
shes a billy no mates!This is how desperate she is she tries making friends with bens ex like oh ill look after your baby then comes on to tell the whole of insta she’s looking after ‘baby shane’ and like yea jo watches my stories and follows me.. er no she dont you weirdo, go have a wash! Also when she says ‘ all the houseworks done so im gonna do some work’ 😂😂😂 yea the houseworks done coz the kids have done it for you you lazy pratt! So now you can sit on insta all day chatting tit all day to strangers thinking you live some high end fancy life where you live in the roughest part of Sittingbourne and spend all your time in crappy home bargains buying air freshener and protein bars for benny whos supposed to be some fitness guru yet whenever ive seen him walk past the camera with no top on, he doesn’t look very ‘toned’ to me..🤷🏻‍♀️😏
They get dressed themselves, make their own lunch, hoover their own bedrooms and tidy up and that’s all before they make their own breakfast including washing up!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t understand how even when they have no kids there at the weekend they’re up at sparrows fart 🤷🏼‍♀️ On insta by 8 with her face dildo for sure 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They get dressed themselves, make their own lunch, hoover their own bedrooms and tidy up and that’s all before they make their own breakfast including washing up!
I know!! I mean im all for kids helping but seriously them kids do everything apart from cook there own dinner, she does nothing apart from sit infront that mirror cleaning her face!

She gets Ben to perform when he clearly doesn’t want to asking him to tell everyone what’s he been doing and then she completely talks over him and interrupts him with ‘buzzwords’ she’s heard but clearly doesn’t understand 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
1question she says will do another renovation in 10 years and then says maybe it's the forever home and maybe it isn't. Is that a dig at family for no inheritance? They both have a does Ben still have his dad? And she still has her mum, ok no you don't rely on inheritance, but seems weird to mention it.

Reactions: 3
1question she says will do another renovation in 10 years and then says maybe it's the forever home and maybe it isn't. Is that a dig at family for no inheritance? They both have a does Ben still have his dad? And she still has her mum, ok no you don't rely on inheritance, but seems weird to mention it.
That was a really odd thing to say I thought? Most people are paying their bills and getting by without relying on an inheritance are they not? I know I am 😂

I swear if I followed my husband around with a camera whilst he worked his arse off I wouldn’t be married anymore. There is no reason why she can’t help

Reactions: 8
She’s clearly got on his wick today with his refusal to ‘thumbs up’ 😂
she was complaining she was pooped first thing this morning before anything was even done so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was pissed off ... I would be fuming if I was grafting all day and my partner was just floating about getting in the way with a bloody camera 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she was complaining she was pooped first thing this morning before anything was even done so I wouldn’t be surprised if he was pissed off ... I would be fuming if I was grafting all day and my partner was just floating about getting in the way with a bloody camera 😂
She really gets me when she says she’s ‘so tired’ she does NOTHING that’s the reason she’s so tired. She needs to get a bleeping job

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The way she’s always going on about renos is what they do like she’s drawn up the plans herself.

Ffs Flo give it a rest, you don’t design anything and you certainly don’t build anything. What exactly do you do? Furnish with fake plants from Home Bargains once the thing is finished!

Reactions: 9
Wow!! Imagine sitting there telling your phone that really unfunny story! What a dull person!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can only watch I can’t listen whilst I’m at work what’s the goss?

But also PLEASE someone tell her to stop putting whatever she does on her nose. Firstly it looks silly, secondly it looks huge 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.