The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone can object to planning. They only have to notify houses if will effect directly so makes sense others on the street haven’t had a letter. Doesn’t mean they can’t object. Also many letters aren’t online to view, you have to go and physically ask to see them usually at the local council depot or library. Usually loss of privacy unless extreme doesn’t stop planning. Very few things do. I suspect they’ll have to scale it back. Depends on how strict that council is but at the end of the day bigger houses mean more council tax 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a guessing game.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I do really hope it gets refused. There is no reason they cannot extend and just have a bigger single storey house. I wouldn’t dream of moving to a road like that and causing absolute carnage. But they don’t care do they

P.s her face looks awful

Reactions: 4
Flo, if you're reading this, try looking at the link below to get your files off the go pro. The go pro is perfect for what you want to do and it's not that difficult to use if you read the instructions, or watch the millions of YouTube how to videos.

If you're struggling with a go pro then you'll find the Canon camera you mentioned even trickier.....

Just sit, read or watch, ask for help if you still need it!

(sorry for the mini rant, this one's been bugging me, rocket science it is not 🙄🤣)

Reactions: 5
So she said the GoPro was £500. The most expensive one I can find is £380. And if she didn’t know whether she was going to like it why not get the cheaper one at £199 to try and make sure it’s the right thing? Also she didn’t buy it I remember Ben buying it for her way before she EVER mentioned a canon that’s only been a recent thing, how many lies does this woman tell 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I’ve not been able to bring myself to watch all those dots this morning what I did notice from the first few is wtf happened to no filter Flo??? Seriously woman, you are a joke a minute

The “Contor” she does to her nose looks likes someone slid down her nose with a crappy arse!
And the earings please someone help this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flo, if you're reading this, try looking at the link below to get your files off the go pro. The go pro is perfect for what you want to do and it's not that difficult to use if you read the instructions, or watch the millions of YouTube how to videos.

If you're struggling with a go pro then you'll find the Canon camera you mentioned even trickier.....

(sorry for the mini rant, this one's been bugging me, rocket science it is not 🙄🤣)

Its for her 'job' 😂😂😂 biggest laugh I've had today tbh!

How do I get rid of the vpl? Meanwhile wearing a pretty see through top, may as well go out in her undies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Its for her 'job' 😂😂😂 biggest laugh I've had today tbh!

How do I get rid of the vpl? Meanwhile wearing a pretty see through top, may as well go out in her undies 🤷🏻‍♀️
i couldn’t face all them stories earlier skipped most of them but i landed on that vpl?! Then tags a popular fashion blogger saying ‘ perrie babe’ help?! Omg she jars my head so much... she’s getting worse! Also sitting in a fur coat its 22degrees here today( i live in same area) just get a real job flo!! Give it up !

Reactions: 6
Did I hear that right? She thinks her ‘content’ is her job! She has a measly 23k followers. She doesn’t get paid to post stories or grid 🤣🤣 this is not her JOB. She hardly even gets any collabs ffs?

Attachments

• Haha
She’s probably hoping to cream a few followers if that ‘Perrie babe’ shares her stories 😴

I actually laughed out loud when she said it was her job 😂 I always thought she was referring to the lumi being her ‘job’ but no she thinks her account is her actual job.

What a joker 😂

• Haha
Yes yes, her job! She probably tries to put her tripod through as expenses 😂😂 the tripod that's just broken, was that the £70 one she's not that long had? Money to piss up the wall when it's for her. Hope their planning gets denied, or approved but they don't have the money to actually do it all😂😂

• Haha

She's just asked for help! Admitted she's got no idea. Well done Flo, thanks for reading 👍

• Haha
Isn’t it ironic that she talks about not wanting to be conned out of loads of money yet that’s all she does all day everyday with her “lumi spa business”

Reactions: 8
“So I can go out and take it too meetings when we’re allowed” 😂😂
Who on earth does she think she’s going for meetings with she doesn’t work 🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another typical flo moment isn't it, all the time the kids home schooled they were on tablets, now all of a sudden 'for her job' and 'content' she needs a pc!! As we've said many many times she is soooo self absorbed and it's all about her and stuff her kids 😢
Also I don't think it's been picked up on. Last year George moved football clubs so they could take him and she could fan girl at the sidelines. Yet she has recently mentioned that his dad is moving nearer to where they are, so the likelyhood is that he moved teams so his dad could still take him easily too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another typical flo moment isn't it, all the time the kids home schooled they were on tablets, now all of a sudden 'for her job' and 'content' she needs a pc!! As we've said many many times she is soooo self absorbed and it's all about her and stuff her kids 😢
Also I don't think it's been picked up on. Last year George moved football clubs so they could take him and she could fan girl at the sidelines. Yet she has recently mentioned that his dad is moving nearer to where they are, so the likelyhood is that he moved teams so his dad could still take him easily too 🤷🏻‍♀️

She didn’t even go to his first training session ? obviously the house is more important than George, poor boy I feel sorry for him. Hope he goes to live with his dad when he moves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.