The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only watch I can’t listen whilst I’m at work what’s the goss?

But also PLEASE someone tell her to stop putting whatever she does on her nose. Firstly it looks silly, secondly it looks huge 🤣🤣🤣
At least 30 stories (or that’s how it felt) were dedicated to how her and Ben made each other jump yesterday. He hid under her chair and she hid in the wardrobe.

Reactions: 3
As if she said benny looks like a gong. Wow! Also how many times does she need him to tell everyone their plans. It’s all day every day!! Plans will only work if you get planning approved which I highly doubt they will.

Reactions: 7
I have no idea about planning applications and appeals etc. What are the chances they will be denied what they want to do?

The letter states that the plans were being prepared in September. I wonder how the person who wrote the letter knows this? Have the Taylor’s been saying too much speaking with the neighbours when they moved in or I wonder if it’s down to Flo telling the world all their business on her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 4
I have no idea about planning applications and appeals etc. What are the chances they will be denied what they want to do?

The letter states that the plans were being prepared in September. I wonder how the person who wrote the letter knows this? Have the Taylor’s been saying too much speaking with the neighbours when they moved in or I wonder if it’s down to Flo telling the world all their business on her Instagram stories.
says the original date here 🙊🙊
When you first submit your plans, you go all out, everything you wish you can have, if it gets denied, you can alter your plans and resubmit after they tell you what you can’t have etc....

I believe this could possibly get denied. They should never of moved!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
says the original date here 🙊🙊
When you first submit your plans, you go all out, everything you wish you can have, if it gets denied, you can alter your plans and resubmit after they tell you what you can’t have etc....

I believe this could possibly get denied. They should never of moved!
Aha thanks! They might end up living in that games room at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone’s added a comment — well letter !!!! 👀👀👀👀🙊
No doubt that's the neighbour that said they would object it, Where's the one from the person who said they'd write in support 😂 they already overlook the houses behind them so I agree going up will have a huge effect on them. I love it!!

Reactions: 1
My partner is an architect and says in this day and age, because everyone is extending, this will probably go through. Many of the neighbours will be powerless to do anything about it if they’re over a certain distance from the development 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone’s added a comment — well letter !!!! 👀👀👀👀🙊
I feel sorry for all the neighbours , not just based on that letter, but that big family of chavs who have machines and god knows what working loudly in the garden at 7:30am every Sunday ...especially living in a quiet street like that.

No doubt that's the neighbour that said they would object it, Where's the one from the person who said they'd write in support 😂 they already overlook the houses behind them so I agree going up will have a huge effect on them. I love it!!
Going from that one letter that we can read I doubt there’s any support for her in the street, another one of her compulsive lies 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Off topic regarding the plans I don’t understand any of that. I’ll hold my hand up haha unlike flo. But I just find it so so strange that she seems to have so much more time for the people in their family that have sadly passed away, than the people that are still alive. I mean it’s a lovely idea getting a bench to remember her dad and Ben’s mum, but not even a mention of her own mum even on Mother’s Day. I find it very sad, she’ll regret it one day when she needs a bench to sit at to remember her mum. I wonder if George and Rosie ask about their nanny 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Bit arrogant about the letter submitted lastnight, isn’t she! She is so far up her own A***. It does my head in

I hope it gets denied and I hope they get more objections today! I wish I could submit an objection 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Bit arrogant about the letter submitted lastnight, isn’t she! She is so far up her own A***. It does my head in

I hope it gets denied and I hope they get more objections today! I wish I could submit an objection 😂
Funny how she mentions that today is the last day and they’ve only had one refusal... when the letter states half of the street aren’t even aware of it! But, if this neighbour told them, anyone can go on there to do a refusal — you just need to put your name / address etc. You don’t need to input a code or whatever I don’t think?!

Reactions: 1
Funny how she mentions that today is the last day and they’ve only had one refusal... when the letter states half of the street aren’t even aware of it! But, if this neighbour told them, anyone can go on there to do a refusal — you just need to put your name / address etc. You don’t need to input a code or whatever I don’t think?!
Well I really do hope the other neighbours get a say in it. She doesn’t seem phased by it at all. Maybe it’s just me but I have a certain moral code where I think about my neighbours and that it’s not just my street and their feelings should be considered. Don’t get me wrong, some people just moan for the sake of it but i thought the justification for the appeal was professional and very well put. I can completely understand why they aren’t happy given the look of the rest of the street!
I’d hate to be her neighbours!

• Heart
this will get rejected and they will have to go to there planB..my mum done this moved to an old people road full of bungalows, wanted to do this big old 2 storey extension and got rejected she had to build on the back so lost half her garden!Old flo and her chavvy hubby have turnt up wanting to make the bungalow unrecognised which means it will stand out in a nice quiet road full of bungalows and old people... aint happening flo..😏

It really is sad. Specially when they all look like this / similar ... and they want to completely change it. 💔 imagine living there for 60 odd years, never wanting to move cos it’s neighbourly / perfect for you etc and these lot just rock up wanting to do wtf they want thinking they deserve it

Attachments

this will get rejected and they will have to go to there planB..my mum done this moved to an old people road full of bungalows, wanted to do this big old 2 storey extension and got rejected she had to build on the back so lost half her garden!Old flo and her chavvy hubby have turnt up wanting to make the bungalow unrecognised which means it will stand out in a nice quiet road full of bungalows and old people... aint happening flo..😏
The person who wrote the letter did suggest they extend out into the garden rather than up! But they’ve gone and built that games room haven’t they so that will limit the garden even more if they have to extend out instead 😄

Reactions: 2
It really is sad. Specially when they all look like this / similar ... and they want to completely change it. 💔 imagine living there for 60 odd years, never wanting to move cos it’s neighbourly / perfect for you etc and these lot just rock up wanting to do wtf they want thinking they deserve it
Exactly.. she gets right on my nerves them poor old people that are there enjoying their retirement etc and then the clampits turn up being noisy, and chavvy!!!

Reactions: 5
I really wish that Instagram would ban MLMs. Watching her desperate attempt to convince women who are struggling financially to sign up her “business” to be able to afford their car payments makes my blood boil. What decent human being does that?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I really wish that Instagram would ban MLMs. Watching her desperate attempt to convince women who are struggling financially to sign up her “business” to be able to afford their car payments makes my blood boil. What decent human being does that?
She has no morals at all and if her face is anything to go by I'm surprised anyone would want to get involved with selling the Lumi Spa . Her skin seems to be getting worse .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.