The taylormade home #4 Is she a Dr, Vlogger or builder pro? No one gives a, she’s got no flow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on, so in regards to Rosie being told to go onto google and research the Iron Age she couldn’t do it she didn’t know how, ITS FOR YOU TO HELP HER WITH THESE THINGS not just say, never mind you’re behind and struggling let’s stop!!!

Also the captions wtf????

Reactions: 11
I’m shocked that Rosie is in year 3 and doesn’t know how to google something. You don’t even have to be able to spell it on most devices can just talk into the speaker. My little boy is in year 1 and Google’s everything 😂 it’s not as if they aren’t a techy family so there’s no excuses really. As for “George was was so embarrassed he couldn’t do it” well maybe that wouldn’t have been the case if you’d helped him rather than filming him struggling and posting to for 1000s to see 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d love to see the email to the school. Sorry Rosie and George aren’t taking part in homeschooling today, Rosie will instead be cleaning the toilet 😂🤯 absolutely ridiculous. As someone above said, I think she’s pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So instead of stressing the kids out doing ONE DAY of homeschool, she's stressed them out about getting into trouble and missing work??? No doubt the teacher would have prepped them the day before about what was expected so nothing totally new, for ONE DAY!!
I would also have taken my child on time in sliders, apologised and driven straight back to drop off the school shoes.
Shes 8 and can't Google?? WHATEVER! Flo too busy staring into her phone looking at herself to actually sit and do it with the children. Another home diagnosis of dyslexia again I see🤦‍♀️
Someone earlier asked why she's popular, I think most people like to watch the shitshow that she is, it's like a really bad TV show that you just can't help watching 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the duck are her kids going to school In sliders or without a mask does she not pay any attention them at all?? Useless in all aspects! She wants to be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 10
So instead of stressing the kids out doing ONE DAY of homeschool, she's stressed them out about getting into trouble and missing work??? No doubt the teacher would have prepped them the day before about what was expected so nothing totally new, for ONE DAY!!
I would also have taken my child on time in sliders, apologised and driven straight back to drop off the school shoes.
Shes 8 and can't Google?? WHATEVER! Flo too busy staring into her phone looking at herself to actually sit and do it with the children. Another home diagnosis of dyslexia again I see🤦‍♀️
Someone earlier asked why she's popular, I think most people like to watch the shitshow that she is, it's like a really bad TV show that you just can't help watching 😂😂
If Rosie or George can’t google simple things such as “iron age” at their age that’s bad parenting not “dyslexia” I know kids with adhd and dyslexia etc they can all bloody google something it helps them with spelling once they start typing anyway 😳
Plus they seem to navigate the tablets fine with Netflix etc they’re always on them…. It’s all bullshit and lies she just couldn’t be arsed and clearly couldn’t care less about her children ever achieving anything 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her comment at the end of her rant “anyway I’ll stop going on now as they never go down well on here”

So most likely talking about tattle which most of her followers won’t know about so she has just indirectly insulted her followers 😂😂😂

I think if you are going to be an influencer and show the good bad and ugly and talk about “trolls” etc then talk about it properly don’t make digs. I know of influencers that talk about the hate they receive and it’s a part of their “transparent image” they put accross and real ness etc i think when “influencers” just make digs and be butt hurt and have an attitude about it it doesn’t put them in a good light at all

Just my opinion duno if that makes sense lol

Wow, how can you let your children down so badly - Rosie doesn’t know how to Google, well knock me down with a feather, you spend enough time on your phone to show her Flo.....is it me or is this woman on another planet 🙄 George was so stressed and upset about it.....makes you wonder how these kids cope at school every day......I suspect it’s you making the drama Flo, too lazy to attempt to help them, after all they could be doing your hoovering instead of getting an education eh 🙄😐 as for rocking up in sliders, the lazy cow clearly doesn’t take a glance at her kids to make sure they’re all neat and tidy before they get in the car......I suspect Rosie fancied another day off doing FA!!!

• Heart
My youngest struggled like duck with home schooling last lockdown to the point we just had to stop. I was dreading another day of it yesterday but she was actually amazing and totally understood it all and did really well. Clearly going back to school has helped her but imagine I had just refused to do it because of last time. She is a joke of a mother

Reactions: 7
Finance a car from lumi?? Really? Surely from the wage she gets from Ben's business. Paid off the car, paid for a weekend away, bought his aftershave, she must be shitting money!
Like the way she started by saying Ben was doing quotes so she did 'paperwork' from her phone in the car. Ended by saying had the weekend off work. Spent time as a couple, as husband and wife, oh but Joanne, Harry, gracie and Shane were round for the leftover meat? Piss off!! Waited all weekend for that drivel and it didn't disappoint on the talking tit front.

It’s always took the weekend off for quality time with benny. Treated benny. Does she just constantly forget about her children. No toys but that’s ok we can fit a few of you in the new car 😂😂 always going on about how busy she is with 5 children. Couldn’t possibly get 5 children to 5 different schools on time. But all of a sudden now she can have a smaller car. All for “show” if they were truely in a better position financially they’d pay the car off and get a bigger one surely? Or similar size. Not down size?

It’s always took the weekend off for quality time with benny. Treated benny. Does she just constantly forget about her children. No toys but that’s ok we can fit a few of you in the new car 😂😂 always going on about how busy she is with 5 children. Couldn’t possibly get 5 children to 5 different schools on time. But all of a sudden now she can have a smaller car. All for “show” if they were truely in a better position financially they’d pay the car off and get a bigger one surely? Or similar size. Not down size?
You would think. I have a family of 5 (ages 10 same as George ,8 same as Rosie and 2) and yes we all fit in the car, but I'm looking to get a bigger one so the kids can take a friend out or round for tea without having to think about taking 2 cars and double the petrol. Then again that's not an issue for her as she pisses petrol taking him lunch all the time. On that note, isn't it funny how she makes the kids do their own packed lunch but a 40 year old man has his wife take it to him as he can't possibly sort out his own??

• Haha
Omg literally came on to say this 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 But yous have beat me to it!! I dont barely watch her now i just cant stand the tit she talks! But tonight was a gooden! First we have ‘a weekend off’ to working in the van! To a weekend together to a weekend with joanne etc! To the lumi spa allowing her to finance a car? duck me anyone can get car finance these days bens probably her grantor for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For a minute I thought she had actually got a job.....wonder what she will put down as her occupation on the finance application 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For a minute I thought she had actually got a job.....wonder what she will put down as her occupation on the finance application 🤣🤣🤣
Director of Ben's business no doubt will no doubt secure the finance Or is she an influencer, or content creator 🤣🤣 however, if they are trading in a big car for a 2nd hand smaller car, how much will she actually be financing? A LOT less than we'll be led to believe I'm sure! Notice she hasn't said what she's looking at so we can't work that out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Director of Ben's business no doubt will no doubt secure the finance Or is she an influencer, or content creator 🤣🤣 however, if they are trading in a big car for a 2nd hand smaller car, how much will she actually be financing? A LOT less than we'll be led to believe I'm sure! Notice she hasn't said what she's looking at so we can't work that out 🙄
I bet it’s a Q5 or Q3 👀

I reckon it will be another SUV style

Reactions: 2
Took some time off over the weekend to spend it with benny and his ex 😂 you can’t make it up

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.