The Taylormade Home #3 Wearing nothing but a bra so she can flog her lumi spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there's a surprise - not - that they've decided against a baby. She's so dense she has a thought and has to share it with the kids and insta before she's actually even thought about it 🤦‍♀️ like we didn't know they wouldn't. Doing a foodshop on foot with a rucksack yeah OK flo! Waffled on a load of nonsense for how many dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unless I’m mistaken, right at the beginning of today’s many, many dots, she said that she ‘shared a shower last night and then went straight to bed’ 🙈 Hence her unruly hair this morning 🤮 Correct me if I’m wrong though?

Unless I’m mistaken, right at the beginning of today’s many, many dots, she said that she ‘shared a shower last night and then went straight to bed’ 🙈 Hence her unruly hair this morning 🤮 Correct me if I’m wrong though?
[/QUO

I’ve just re watched and she definitely says, In a very childish manner, that she shared a shower last night! Typical Flo and her over sharing due the lack of any real life friends to chat to.

Last edited:
Just watched it back and in fairness she said she had a shower and went straight to bed. Didn’t hear anything about sharing one. She’s still gross 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched it back and in fairness she said she had a shower and went straight to bed. Didn’t hear anything about sharing one. She’s still gross 😂
No she honestly said ‘shared’ I know because I was so shocked I went back on the story to double check when I first heard it.

Reactions: 2
No she honestly said ‘shared’ I know because I was so shocked I went back on the story to double check when I first heard it.
Omg yes my mistake I just watched again and caught it 😳 wtf no shame. I mean do what you please nothing wrong with sharing a shower but why then tell and share it with thousands! She’s a desperate hoe!
no one wants your man flo he cringes us out nearly as much as you do!

Omg yes my mistake I just watched again and caught it 😳 wtf no shame. I mean do what you please nothing wrong with sharing a shower but why then tell and share it with thousands! She’s a desperate hoe!
I must be giving her the benefit of the doubt 😂

Exactly, he’s literally so dim he gives me the creeps.
And you’re right nothing wrong with it, I’m mean especially in a wet room with the non slip floors and grab rails 🤣 but never would I feel the need to inform the whole of Instagram or anyone else for that matter, that the deed had been done 🙈

• Haha
Omg I just watched it back too. She’s a mess 😂🤢

Did you hear her tell him to cover his arms up tonight in case someone has a heart attack? I thought that was a reference to the compliments he’s been receiving on here 😂

• Haha
I can't believe he comes home and sits about, or plays darts and then snuggles up to her when he's in dirty work clothes and says he has dust in his ears, surely he should come home and shower and change straight away?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.