The Taylormade Home #2 come on now Flo how much lower can you go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is “banging” her new word that she’s going to over use forever now? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, the sex line voice has made another appearance today 🤢
Sausage roll meat....that’s a new one, I’ve always used sausage meat 😂😂
Yep sausage roll meat, probs why she couldn't find any. If she really wanted to make them, sausages out the skins also work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with her constantly ‘half burping’ whilst talking on stories. She’s so un Lady like 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Bennys really ill 😆 ah no he’s not. He’s faking so he doesn’t have to have a camera shoved in his face all day and Rosie hanging off him acting completely inappropriate.
Come this afternoon he will be feeling better and off to price up a job wink wink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bennys really ill 😆 ah no he’s not. He’s faking so he doesn’t have to have a camera shoved in his face all day and Rosie hanging off him acting completely inappropriate.
Come this afternoon he will be feeling better and off to price up a job wink wink.
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one who can see how inappropriately Rosie acts with Ben. It’s makes me feel really uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
I’m really glad she told us all in great detail about poor Benny boy being sick, I hope he’s better for tommorow or I don’t know how any of us will enjoy Xmas 🙄😂😂
Also her skins an absolute mess she’s the worst advert for that lumi 😂😂

Reactions: 4
What is going on with her hair this morning? Why are two bits completely different colours?

• Haha
Is it just me or has she been looking really swollen in the face lately?
I think she’s had Botox and fillers. Her cheekbones are really swollen and I suspect that big lump on her fod is a Botox injection site mark. Probably explains the filters. If it’s done on the cheap you often get brushing and swelling

Last edited:
  • Wow
Pretty sure that Rosie isn't tall enough for no booster seat in the car, and the dog standing between the seats, car safety at its finest! 😤😤

• Angry
Pretty sure that Rosie isn't tall enough for no booster seat in the car, and the dog standing between the seats, car safety at its finest! 😤😤
She has never cared about safety! I think one of my first posts about her was the kids on skates bikes and hoverboards with no helmets on 😡😡

• Angry
I think she’s had Botox and fillers. Her cheekbones are really swollen and I suspect that big lump on her fod is a Botox injection site mark. Probably explains the filters. If it’s done on the cheap you often get brushing and swelling
I think she has as well, even without funny filters sometimes her face looks really filled.

Back to talking tit and trying to pull “friends” into her “business team” 🥴 still delusional then 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed she covers up more when the kids are not there and she does not need to fight to attention??

Reactions: 8
How incredibly sad that she’s so proud she’s finally been able to buy Ben a present for Christmas all by herself.

Was she not working when they met? Has she ever worked?! How was she surviving pre-Benny?

Even when my children were very young I worked evenings part time which worked around my partners hours so we didn’t need to waste money on childcare.

I understand everyone has different circumstances but if she was so desperate to ‘repay’ Benny for all the hard work he puts in for the family then she’d have found employment by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one who can see how inappropriately Rosie acts with Ben. It’s makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I’m sorry to speak badly of a child but Rosie is a little attention seeker just like her mother. Whenever the camera is on the kids she’s always doing things to try and be the centre attention. Ben’s kids and George have better manners and just seem nicer. She also seems very jealous when Ben is doing anything with his own kids on camera. That’s when she starts pulling at him and draping herself off him. Her mother should take her aside and explain that it’s their time with their dad and that she should back off and give them some space.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.