The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she cleaning the windows if the cleaner came yesterday?
Why was she hoovering and mopping the floor around the children sat at the table eating their breakfast? 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220614-172533_Instagram.jpg

The fact these lights don't hang centrally over the island or table make me feel stressed.
I thought the same about the bedside light of Rosie too, didn't think out the rooms at all.

Assume Gracie has moved in to the double that was meant to be Harry's now...not like Ella ever visits

Reactions: 6
Honestly her “home” is sooooooo lack lustre! Everything is wrong in some shape or form,Those lights,the “decor” the kids bedrooms..there’s nothing I can say “Oooh thats nice” like I would on other home accounts, I can’t understand how they got it so wrong for “something they do” 🙈😂 Give me my lil terrace any day of the week! Flo pls just save up complete 1 room properly & move to the next its not rocker science! PS those balloons and banner are pityful,you just wouldn’t bother would you! Trying to decorate the medical waiting room sorry I mean kitchen/diner/living room would cost her too much & of course no1 would collaborate with her as she is a joke!

Reactions: 8
This is another one of the reasons her account isn’t growing, she doesn’t proof read anything & she’s constantly posting “quotes” that you cannot decipher 🤣

There’s probably way more people sharing those in group chats and laughing at her stupidity than likes or shares on it. It doesn’t make a bit of sense, like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
05B60476-61DC-4876-B09E-42D2BDDC944D.png

Image setting up your tripod, putting your phone on it, pressing record…..

just to sit down and film yourself eating lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I think it’s quite rude she hasn’t acknowledged your Tattle post for her content today!!! 😂
I cannot cope with that dirty table still in the kitchen. Why not just finish 1 room and then move on. Why did the 'cinema room' need to be done before bedrooms finished and the main room. I would have rather bought a table and chairs than a huge TV for the other room. The table was sat outside for a year in all weather and they are eating their meals off it. No way!!
Also imagine having to have all these lights on because you were too tight to put in the sky lights that were planned.
I think it’s quite rude she hasn’t acknowledged your Tattle post for her content today!!! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I will call it now - bullshit!

Plus it’s obvious she has been reading here once again / hey Flo as she now all of a sudden buying all these bits and pieces for the house after we have been pointing it out for months they have nothing of any significance in any room!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Literally handed it to her didn't I? It's OK Florence, tattlers know where it came from 😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.