The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s got Gracie to stay off boxing tonight so they can go out for Bens dinner for his birthday 🙄 … she respects nothing does she? Not good enough she pulls her own kids out of things left right and centre now it’s Bens kids too.
Bens a grown man he could of had a birthday “meal” any night.

Reactions: 8
wow that whole montage for Ben and a grid post. The kids get one story maybe at a push a grid post. I could never put a man so highly above my child, it makes me sick

Reactions: 15
And she phoned Ben to see if she could u turn on the slip road honestly this twit needs a back hand she’s a total waste of space

Reactions: 10
I’m still flabbergasted she posted the child naked in bed asleep, does she not realised the weirdos there are on the internet

Reactions: 7
I’ve just been prescribed some antibiotics…… I might film myself taking them and post on insta….. great content according to Flo…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gracie has taken the night off boxing so they can all go out for dinner…oh no wait, that was a lie! Now they’re all coming over for a takeaway because she’s taking Benny away somewhere special for the night for his birthday. Poor squids staying in yet again instead of going out while their “parents” get to go away AGAIN for the night. Mind you it must be hard when you’ve got so many kids and never ever have a day off…oh wait - that’s a lie! 🤣🤣

I’ve just been prescribed some antibiotics…… I might film myself taking them and post on insta….. great content according to Flo…..
What the hell were those pills she was taking. She got out a literal handful and started ramming them down her throat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm no expert and neither have I had the nuskin brainwashing, but if you have to take 5 of the same vitamin tablet it can't be a very good one can it??
If she was that fussed about not using the shower straight after it has been cleaned, why didn't she shower at the gym? Skanky cow!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah… don’t tell me she went to the gym 2 days in a row in the same gym gear. What a trollop

We all know she didn’t wash them 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Came to say the same thing about the gym gear. I’ll often wear the same outfit a couple of days in a row to work out in, difference is you can bet your life on the fact that as soon as I’ve finished the work out I shower and the clothes are washed immediately. You just know this isn’t the case with skanky old Flo, she can’t even keep up with the daily laundry 🙄

Also… Birthday balloons for a 42 year old Man?! What a complete waste of time and money.

Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with that dirty table still in the kitchen. Why not just finish 1 room and then move on. Why did the 'cinema room' need to be done before bedrooms finished and the main room. I would have rather bought a table and chairs than a huge TV for the other room. The table was sat outside for a year in all weather and they are eating their meals off it. No way!!
Also imagine having to have all these lights on because you were too tight to put in the sky lights that were planned.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.