The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't found his profile but in flos pictures, although I think as someone already said she posted the kids name and may have found him then. Check flos likes and it's still a long way 😂 wish I could pin point but I don't want to get told off by tattle police. And to be fair jo's not done anything wrong just we're all nosey 😂
Ive found her mum and her sister 😂

I also found her sister 😂 who is so much more attractive and may explain why they don’t see her anymore, perhaps Ben’s wandering eyes were attracted to her more than Flo 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her sister is defo the prettier one 😂

Reactions: 4
Her sister is beaut, she seems like a down to earth girl too from her Facebook which probably makes her more beautiful
As I was creeping I noticed that it seems like the longer she’s been with Benny the more her friends and family seem to disappear? Now it can’t be alllll of them at fault it must be her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Here she goes again blurting out Gracie's private life when she has been asked not to and undermining Joanne, then offending her in the process.
There is absolutely no need for her to say anything about Gracies ‘issues’ as she calls it! All she need to say is that Gracie is staying with us for a while! No one would question it because Ben is her dad! No way is an explanation needed which puts down Gracie and sooooo many little digs at Joanne! She’s definitely one of those people who need to put others down to feel like they are doing ok with themselves!

George is his double, wish I could remember his name, I’m sure it will come back to me. Looks really nice, better looking than Bennie plus I saw Steve’s girlfriend and she’s way more attractive than Flo, as is Joanne! I found her through Harry’s account 😂
Omg!!! This is brilliant!! That’s me sorted for the afternoon!!! 😂

Sorry but didn’t she say she wasn’t getting Gracie on camera today! That didn’t last long!!

With the way she’s going; it means this page is picking up pace. We’ll soon need a new thread!

P.s. she’s totally going to change her privacy settings on Facebook 😂
Yes! I’m going to have to hurry with my stalking!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she actually sent George and Rosie to school today. We didn’t see them get ready or do their lunches this morning and they were wearing ‘home’ clothes in the morning video.

I’m wondering if she actually sent George and Rosie to school today. We didn’t see them get ready or do their lunches this morning and they were wearing ‘home’ clothes in the morning video.
She did say the other day that she wanted to keep them off!!

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that they're often in 'home' clothes at breakfast and then change for school. Don't think she'd have shown the elves and stuff with gracie if they were just in another room though?
She was harking on about not getting into debt buying cheap bedding, next minute trying to flog a £200+ Lumi 🤦‍♀️

Poor gracie getting one on one attention with that airhead who thinks the kids are her personal slaves 🙄, I can imagine a fortnight full of cleaning and organising ahead for the poor child

Poor gracie getting one on one attention with that airhead who thinks the kids are her personal slaves 🙄, I can imagine a fortnight full of cleaning and organising ahead for the poor child
Ha talk about chores, Gracie was sorting the garden out earlier! DO IT YOURSELF FLO!!

Ha talk about chores, Gracie was sorting the garden out earlier! DO IT YOURSELF FLO!!
God she’s absolutely shameless, does she realise routine does not equal kids being her slaves 🙄 literally one of the laziest people on insta and that’s saying something.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel sick at the amount of information you guys have found about her! This is why I don’t put my kids or my husband on my account, I don’t give any details other than my first name. To think how quick all this information can be found is sickening, why would you want to put other people in that position? I remember her asking her followers not to request the kids previously, that was disturbing too!

I actually feel sick at the amount of information you guys have found about her! This is why I don’t put my kids or my husband on my account, I don’t give any details other than my first name. To think how quick all this information can be found is sickening, why would you want to put other people in that position? I remember her asking her followers not to request the kids previously, that was disturbing too!
I get what you’re saying but what do you think is actually going to happen. People are only being nosey. Modern day news paper. The woman slagged off another mum today! That’s worse IMO.

To be honest, it wasn’t difficult. They show Ben’s company name most of the time, quick type into google and the first thing that comes up is their address 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I get what you’re saying but what do you think is actually going to happen. People are only being nosey. Modern day news paper. The woman slagged off another mum today! That’s worse IMO.
I’m not suggesting that anyone here would do anything, it was just in general. Who knows what weirdos lurk on her account

I’m not suggesting that anyone here would do anything, it was just in general. Who knows what weirdos lurk on her account
The weird thing is her ex and bennys ex profiles are both locked down which to me would insinuate they are private people (also smarter than flo ) which makes it even more selfish she’s got those kids all over the internet it’s clearly what she wants and sod anyone else’s feelings coz you know she has “fans” to deal with on the gram 😐
I agree the amount of information available about her and her family whereabouts is worrying in general especially as she has kids

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.