The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe she is 30 🤣 near enough the same age as me, it really shocked me. 🤣

Reactions: 1
George is his double, wish I could remember his name, I’m sure it will come back to me. Looks really nice, better looking than Bennie plus I saw Steve’s girlfriend and she’s way more attractive than Flo, as is Joanne! I found her through Harry’s account 😂

Reactions: 5
WHY IS SHE SAYING GOOD MORNING LIKE THAT IN HER VIDEO WITH GRACIE?!

George is his double, wish I could remember his name, I’m sure it will come back to me. Looks really nice, better looking than Bennie plus I saw Steve’s girlfriend and she’s way more attractive than Flo, as is Joanne! I found her through Harry’s account 😂
Oh my god I think I just found my soulmate in you, I love this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 what does he look like, is he a hunk or has she worn him down to nothing same as she will with benny!
[/QUOTE

Just had a snoop on her Facebook and she’s still got a couple of pics with the ex on there. Hate to say it but her also looks pretty chavvy, she’s obviously got a type!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just found her on FB and she’s selling two Single Christmas Duvets on her page 🤔 wasn’t she looking for some recently?

There is some older photos of her with Steve: George is his dads double!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just found their address (not hard when they have their own business) to be fair to her, home bargains is only a 7 minute drive away from their house. But still, no reason to go so frequently

She also has ‘Taylor Made Hair and Beauty’ registered at their house 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but didn’t she say she wasn’t getting Gracie on camera today! That didn’t last long!!

With the way she’s going; it means this page is picking up pace. We’ll soon need a new thread!

P.s. she’s totally going to change her privacy settings on Facebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just found their address (not hard when they have their own business) to be fair to her, home bargains is only a 7 minute drive away from their house. But still, no reason to go so frequently

She also has ‘Taylor Made Hair and Beauty’ registered at their house 🤣🤣🤣
Probably filtering money from his business through her ‘business’ to keep themselves under the higher tax rate.

Reactions: 4
😂 what does he look like, is he a hunk or has she worn him down to nothing same as she will with benny!
I found him via Facebook. George really is the image of him. And personally I think Joanne is stunning from her Facebook too.
She really is tit for going into that much detail about Gracie, just say its been decided she'll be with you and you won't be discussing any further. Then for any apparent inbox questions you tell them it's not up for discussion, it is what it is. Oh but then she wouldn't be able to dig at Joanne would she about the size of her house. Flo you're apparently moving to a small house mate! Don't get too cocky!

I found him via Facebook. George really is the image of him. And personally I think Joanne is stunning from her Facebook too.
She really is tit for going into that much detail about Gracie, just say its been decided she'll be with you and you won't be discussing any further. Then for any apparent inbox questions you tell them it's not up for discussion, it is what it is. Oh but then she wouldn't be able to dig at Joanne would she about the size of her house. Flo you're apparently moving to a small house mate! Don't get too cocky!
I want to see Joanna!

I want to see Joanna!
It's only one photo on her profile, her account is locked down a lot better than flo, least someone is protecting their children, but she looks pretty. According to tattle rules I can't tell you exactly how I found her and won't name her, but it's via Ella's football club if you have plenty of spare time to go a long way around 😂

It's only one photo on her profile, her account is locked down a lot better than flo, least someone is protecting their children, but she looks pretty. According to tattle rules I can't tell you exactly how I found her and won't name her, but it's via Ella's football club if you have plenty of spare time to go a long way around 😂
How the bloody hell did you find Ella’s football club 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are an excellent detective 😂 so far all I’ve been able to find is Rosie and George’s dad 😂😂
I haven't found his profile but in flos pictures, although I think as someone already said she posted the kids name and may have found him then. Check flos likes and it's still a long way 😂 wish I could pin point but I don't want to get told off by tattle police. And to be fair jo's not done anything wrong just we're all nosey 😂

Reactions: 2
I also found her sister 😂 who is so much more attractive and may explain why they don’t see her anymore, perhaps Ben’s wandering eyes were attracted to her more than Flo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.