The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird thing is her ex and bennys ex profiles are both locked down which to me would insinuate they are private people (also smarter than flo ) which makes it even more selfish she’s got those kids all over the internet it’s clearly what she wants and sod anyone else’s feelings coz you know she has “fans” to deal with on the gram 😐
I agree the amount of information available about her and her family whereabouts is worrying in general especially as she has kids
Probably showing Joanna (who of course she isn’t threatened by) how perfect their life is 😉 doesn’t scream insecure or anything. Perfectly normal behaviour 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So just went on her Facebook to see if she’d locked her account down yet and I noticed this......

I thought she’s never bought Christmas bedding before?? She said she doesn’t have money and squeezed her money together to get Christmas bedding. Surely she could use the ones she bought! It’s all lies, I tell you!!

105E12D6-104D-413B-AB2B-7DA2A82A1876.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So just went on her Facebook to see if she’d locked her account down yet and I noticed this......

I thought she’s never bought Christmas bedding before?? She said she doesn’t have money and squeezed her money together to get Christmas bedding. Surely she could use the ones she bought! It’s all lies, I tell you!!

View attachment 313163
on her fb on the pic of her “working” someone wrote “you and Ben have such good work EFFICK” 😂😂😂 I’ve attached it because it amused me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
on her fb on the pic of her “working” someone wrote “you and Ben have such good work EFFICK” 😂😂😂 I’ve attached it because it amused me 😂
😂😂😂😂

She was rabbiting on about Covid rules, and keeping Gracie a safe distance away in the house but yet everyone is crammed into the bathroom cleaning their teeth and the whole family share this one ‘cleansing’ device on their face? May as well share the one toothbrush. She needs to clean her hair and nails, she always looks like she needs a good scrub!

Can tell she’s fuming nobody gifted her bedding 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s even wacking Christmas bedding onto a catalogue account now because she’s clearly so broke. It’s becoming laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
😂😂😂😂

She was rabbiting on about Covid rules, and keeping Gracie a safe distance away in the house but yet everyone is crammed into the bathroom cleaning their teeth and the whole family share this one ‘cleansing’ device on their face? May as well share the one toothbrush. She needs to clean her hair and nails, she always looks like she needs a good scrub!

Can tell she’s fuming nobody gifted her bedding 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s even wacking Christmas bedding onto a catalogue account now because she’s clearly so broke. It’s becoming laughable.

I’ve commented previously about how grubby she looks, in particular her hair 🤢 So glad I’m not the only one who sees it. I always think, imagine being ‘Benny’ and working your arse off all day whilst she sits around doing Instagram stories and spending tons of money on rubbish, only to come home and she looks like she’s not washed in a week and her hair is full of grease 🤢 If I were him I’d seriously wonder why I bothered!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve commented previously about how grubby she looks, in particular her hair 🤢 So glad I’m not the only one who sees it. I always think, imagine being ‘Benny’ and working your arse off all day whilst she sits around doing Instagram stories and spending tons of money on rubbish, only to come home and she looks like she’s not washed in a week and her hair is full of grease 🤢 If I were him I’d seriously wonder why I bothered!
THIS! I work (part time because of my little one) but I always have washed hair and I’m always clean. She doesn’t work, doesn’t have little ones and doesn’t do much apart from shop so how does she not have time and how is she always ‘too tired’ 🙄

• Heart
Did you see the post on her fb page about selling her lumi spa? Telling her friends and family it’s her first job in years and finally she’s contributing towards the family? Ok so I’m confused as have a got it wrong or has she not say and told us 100 times she “works” for Ben or with Ben in there “family” business? So why is she not saying that to her family and friends just to Instagram?

Reactions: 5
Did you see the post on her fb page about selling her lumi spa? Telling her friends and family it’s her first job in years and finally she’s contributing towards the family? Ok so I’m confused as have a got it wrong or has she not say and told us 100 times she “works” for Ben or with Ben in there “family” business? So why is she not saying that to her family and friends just to Instagram?
Because she’s a terrible liar and can’t keep up with her lies 😂😂.
I think the “working for Ben thing” is a money thing for taxes (I don’t really understand other people have explained tho lol)

THIS! I work (part time because of my little one) but I always have washed hair and I’m always clean. She doesn’t work, doesn’t have little ones and doesn’t do much apart from shop so how does she not have time and how is she always ‘too tired’ 🙄
She’s honestly the laziest woman about 😂 tired from looking at herself and pretending to be a model every day 😂

Because she’s a terrible liar and can’t keep up with her lies 😂😂.
I think the “working for Ben thing” is a money thing for taxes (I don’t really understand other people have explained tho lol)

She’s honestly the laziest woman about 😂 tired from looking at herself and pretending to be a model every day 😂
Bens company has her registered as one of the directors!

So what’s the new thread title going to be 🤪🤪
Got to have something about lumi spa in the title 😂

• Haha
Sorry is she actually being serious. Would anyone download and print “her” routine? Does she really think people are that interested in her routine? Why does she think she is something special, it confuses me. She’s a tit wife, a tit mum, a tit daughter, a tit sister and has NO friends. I’m confused why she thinks people will print off instructions on how to clean “their” house 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the tattle mention cracked me up, we’re not trolling you, we state facts of things that have come from your mouth. 👋🏻 Flo....you’re delusional 😂

• Haha
Sorry is she actually being serious. Would anyone download and print “her” routine? Does she really think people are that interested in her routine? Why does she think she is something special, it confuses me. She’s a tit wife, a tit mum, a tit daughter, a tit sister and has NO friends. I’m confused why she thinks people will print off instructions on how to clean “their” house 🤷🏼‍♀️ And the tattle mention cracked me up, we’re not trolling you, we state facts of things that have come from your mouth. 👋🏻 Flo....you’re delusional 😂
Bargain basement Mrs Hinch ... she mentioned tattle again?! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Wow what a morning! The all awaited phase 2 has been revealed! It’s a website where we can all go to download her regimented routines so we can all get our kids acting like our slaves for free!! We can also find out all about her life too because she is the most interesting person- has done so much in her life including daily visits to home bargains!! How inspirational!

Us lot got a mention on here!! Hi Flo! 🙋‍♀️

There was also a plug for a whole book!!!! 😂 ‘I could never write a book’ watch this space guys! That will be announced next year! I wonder how many pages it will contain seeing as she’s done so much in her life! I hope the editor is ready to correct all those spelling mistakes!! 😬 📚

• Haha
Wow what a morning! The all awaited phase 2 has been revealed! It’s a website where we can all go to download her regimented routines so we can all get our kids acting like our slaves for free!! We can also find out all about her life too because she is the most interesting person- has done so much in her life including daily visits to home bargains!! How inspirational!

Us lot got a mention on here!! Hi Flo! 🙋‍♀️

There was also a plug for a whole book!!!! 😂 ‘I could never write a book’ watch this space guys! That will be announced next year! I wonder how many pages it will contain seeing as she’s done so much in her life! I hope the editor is ready to correct all those spelling mistakes!! 😬 📚
“Let’s face it I’m no Mrs Hinch” ... then goes on to talk about a website SHES PAYING PEOPLE TO MAKE that’s basically all about her 😂😂 narcissism at its finest this morning 😂😂

Let’s be serious nobody is going to be printing off one of those sheets. That is hands down the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard come out her mouth. Who on earth does she think she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.