The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how lovely just before Christmas when people are struggling she’s trying to pull them into work “for her team”
They won’t make money because they don’t have the same platform she does .
I was about to say how does she sleep at night but sure she sleeps brilliant in her “ad/gifted” house

Reactions: 4
Can I ask as I can’t bear to watch more than 1/2 stories ... what’s this business she has? Is it the spa thing? She’s making out she’s Alan sugars business partner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask as I can’t bear to watch more than 1/2 stories ... what’s this business she has? Is it the spa thing? She’s making out she’s Alan sugars business partner
Yeah the lumi spa shyte i can't believe she said " I haven't got anyone working under me" who the hell does she think she is honestly sit the duck down flo 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Yeah the lumi spa shyte i can't believe she said " I haven't got anyone working under me" who the hell does she think she is honestly sit the duck down flo 🤦🏽‍♀️
She definitely thinks she is a top influencer like her bestie Gemma Louise Miles! Maybe this is part 2 of her rebranding because she said it would involve putting some of her own money into it . I’m not sure about the Lumi Spa. Everybody and his brother was plugging them not that long ago but she is the only one I see now and that was missing for a while until she started this recruitment campaign . How many of her followers will be able to splash out money like that during these difficult times for many people ?

Oh give me strength! Now a call for people to be her ‘teamies’ could you be anymore cringe flo!
Abd the whole thing about Gemma LM this morning was so embarrassing!! You know you’re a grown woman right flo!? Now she’s making out that Gemma LM is her bestie! Isn’t she quite a young girl that’s aimed at young women? As in teen/ early 20s? I don’t know I’ve never watched Gemma LM!

Also just had a thought about the poor George and the sleeping arrangement situation, wouldn’t it be better to have George sleep in Harry’s room with Harry as they are both boys?!

Reactions: 3
Where is George? He's not been on today has he? Clothes put on the end of his bed, her and Rosie had maccy ds breakfast. Yep new bed for Rosie, George can have his bed but not all the time, sometimes a mattress on the floor, sometimes his bed. Gracie gets some space but not her own bed. I just don't see the point building a new bed when it will likely get damaged in the move and renno project? Wants to earn from people using her code. Blatantly saying she wants a new bed having been gifted her current one is madness, and rude. No doubt the current one will be sold on Facebook. All these changes and spending scream insecure!

Reactions: 6
Awwww I’m laughing so much. She’s sold enough face dildos to become a team leader. If she actually researches the company she’ll soon realise she’s not going to make any money from these products that are overly saturated in the market. The stats speak from themselves - 85% of the distributors make no commission. She’ll be lucky if she makes £80 per month - I can guarantee in a years time she won’t be selling them anymore. Anyone with a brain would actually research the ‘opportunity’ before handing over money.

I seriously worry for people that think a vibrating object being moved about the face is going to reduce wrinkles - it’s going to cause them (common sense). It’s very worrying people are pushing these on social media, especially for our younger generation :(

Also... painting cupboards? I thought they was moving?! Jeeezo, she really needs to get a job so she can afford a full pair of jeans. I feel so embarrassed for her on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just laughed when she asked George if he liked her “shacket” and he said no!! 😂
So mature of her to retaliate by saying “I don’t like your tracksuit” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine that illiterate idiot being your ‘Boss’ 🙈🤣
She never actually called herself a boss??? She can’t even spell never mind be a “boss” 😂
She definitely thinks she is a top influencer like her bestie Gemma Louise Miles! Maybe this is part 2 of her rebranding because she said it would involve putting some of her own money into it . I’m not sure about the Lumi Spa. Everybody and his brother was plugging them not that long ago but she is the only one I see now and that was missing for a while until she started this recruitment campaign . How many of her followers will be able to splash out money like that during these difficult times for many people ?
This is what’s so vile about her, so close to Xmas and trying to push that lumi spa on to people as if they’ll even make any money from it this year of all years!
I forgot about the famous rebrand tbh she’s dragged it out so long not one single person will care 😂

She’s gonna come on and wow us all?!! She manages that daily, she makes my skin crawl

She claims to be the best parent going yet has literally done f all with those poor kids. twit

Oh god the ponytail! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ no no no no NO!
It’s giving me some laugh 😂😂😂 I’m so pleased it’s arrived 😂 it’s god awful she looks like a tacky footballers wag from 2003 in it hahaha... Infact if anyone here used to watch footballers wives the ponytail is just like the character Tanya turners 😂

She claims to be the best parent going yet has literally done f all with those poor kids. twit
She claimed last week she was taking them pumpkin picking this week but I doubt she will , more than likely her fake anxiety will make an appearance and send her to B&M instead of the pumpkin patch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she can waste £95 on a tit tacky ponytail but can't justify paying £70 odd for a new tripod... yeah that makes complete sence 🥴

" I wonder if Ben will notice" oh yeah babe he'll notice and tell you its a piece of tit and and you wasted £95 of his money! 😂#tackybitch

• Haha
£95 for that 😲 someone tell her what trash she looks like. Those things went out years ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
That ponytail 🙈🤣 ‘I wonder if Ben will notice’? I’d say he’ll notice that she’s spunked another £95 on crap!!!

"being faves the day" ....

FFS!! Can someone give this twit a dictionary 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.