The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s just posted a screen shot of that letter from Santa 🙈 so instead of paying £9 per letter people could now just copy the text and format and make their own for pennies 😂 She‘s probably more of a hindrance to companies if anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank god she’s told us all her bra size! I’ll sleep so much better tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god she’s told us all her bra size! I’ll sleep so much better tonight!!
“Everyone always asks her” right, ok flo 👍🏼 of course “people” ask “influencers” what size boobs they have. More excuses to draw attention to yourself! Just ask your husband for more attention 🥱 cringe 🚨

• Haha
She wasn’t even joking about new look modelling either , she meant it even tho she said she’s joking 😂 her inflated ego is getting worse as someone said last night she was attractive until we saw what her real personality is like

And I’m sure it will look really cool when she’s called into the school office for one of her young children using some of the foul words she openly does around them, I don’t even mean just the swear words, particularly the other ones I mentioned are worse in my opinion
So true and it will happen but she will plead ignorance “ don’t know where they heard that “ 😡

Reactions: 1
So true and it will happen but she will plead ignorance “ don’t know where they heard that “ 😡
Pretty sure the teachers will know exactly who they got it off after watching/listening to her go on for long enough, and it’s flo she’s likely told the teachers she’s an “influencer” now 😂 if anyone I was looking after/teaching had a family member saying they were an influencer I’d 100% go and have a nosey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% Ben’s mates wife/girlfriend, being used to pretend she’s her friend! 100% fake - again 🙄

Reactions: 4
Was their friend/her friend apparently.
Who doesn't realise the clocks have changed when both phones would have shown the right time??
Nice for the people getting quotes to have hungover ben round I'm sure, how profesh!

I’m so pleased she’s linked those boots . I’ve desperately been trying to find them 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Was their friend/her friend apparently.
Who doesn't realise the clocks have changed when both phones would have shown the right time??
Nice for the people getting quotes to have hungover ben round I'm sure, how profesh!
I love how she went into great detail about this magical appearing friend yet still no details about the party have been shown yet 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh wow so she has enough money..sorry Ben has enough money to buy bleeping £95 hair extentions and 40 odd quid in new look yesterday but can't take her kids out anywhere and just drags them round homebargains because she's "skint" fuckoff!!! I really do hope the kids are having so much fun at their dads and don't come back she's proper pissed me off and as for the "elegant" pony tail.. oh please flo you couldn't make anything look elegant you chav! BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR KIDS!! Instead of on yourself you selfish cow!! 😡 #rantover

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow so she has enough money..sorry Ben has enough money to buy bleeping £95 hair extentions and 40 odd quid in new look yesterday but can't take her kids out anywhere and just drags them round homebargains because she's "skint" fuckoff!!! I really do hope the kids are having so much fun at their dads and don't come back she's proper pissed me off and as for the "elegant" pony tail.. oh please flo you couldn't make anything look elegant you chav! BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR KIDS!! Instead of on yourself you selfish cow!! 😡 #rantover
She will probably put it down as a business expense

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So glad she stories ordering at McDonald’s drive through tho.... I wouldn’t know what to do otherwise.

I really don’t get it. And her voice cringes me when she says thank you like making out she’s so nice and polite! Makes me want to regurgitate my own McDonald’s!

Absolutely!!!!! I honestly believe she feels like she can’t do anything other than buy home bargains tit as she won’t have any ‘content’ for her stories!

Dull and boring 🥱 also, why feel the need to show your stick on bra when you most probably didn’t even wear it last night, that dress didn’t need a stick on bra?? More excuses to talk about your boobs 🤮 no one cares about your boobs flo, clearly not even your husband 😂 £95 hair, to wear to her girly catch up with her pretend friends 😂

• Haha
The clip on pony tail doesn’t even look like it will match her hair 🤣 actually quite looking forward to seeing what a state it looks if I’m honest 😂 just noticed she’s tagged the company on a photo of the out of stock one... begging for another freebie likely 🙄🙄🙄

Dull and boring 🥱 also, why feel the need to show your stick on bra when you most probably didn’t even wear it last night, that dress didn’t need a stick on bra?? More excuses to talk about your boobs 🤮 no one cares about your boobs flo, clearly not even your husband 😂 £95 hair, to wear to her girly catch up with her pretend friends 😂
And as for the stick on bra showing she couldn’t be anymore classLESS if she tried. She’s got kids ,feel so sorry for what she puts out there opening them up to bullying daily at this point, put your underwear away flo nobody needs to see that... what’s next her dirty knickers on the floor 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Firstly that outfit is horrendously vile that she’s wearing today, they don’t even go together 🤮

why does she have to have her belly out 24/7 no one wants to see it!!
She also can’t click so she looks an absolute idiot!

• Haha
So she fell in love with Benny because of the way he disciplined her kids??? Did I hear that right? Oh and cos he is generous, no tit Sherlock we can all see that!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.