The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being asked what motivates you and making no mention of the two children you gave birth to.

Also, where the feck did she grow up that she’s never met a man who works as hard as Ben? Millions of men and women up and down the country work long hours in demanding jobs and then come home and share the load when it comes to housework and child rearing. Does she genuinely believe what she says or is she just massaging Benny’s ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she fell in love with Benny because of the way he disciplined her kids??? Did I hear that right? Oh and cos he is generous, no tit Sherlock we can all see that!
I thought the same?? Like excuse me 👀 how do you fall in love with someone because of the way they discipline their kids? And the generosity is a given she saw pound signs and gripped on for dear life 😂

Imagine being asked what motivates you and making no mention of the two children you gave birth to.

Also, where the feck did she grow up that she’s never met a man who works as hard as Ben? Millions of men and women up and down the country work long hours in demanding jobs and then come home and share the load when it comes to housework and child rearing. Does she genuinely believe what she says or is she just massaging Benny’s ego.
I thought that about “Never seen a man working as hard as Benny?!” Granted he works hard but so do a lot of men and women?! Not to mention she was close with her dad , did he not work hard?!

Reactions: 3

😂😂 Another cringey attempt to massage Bennies ego, personally I reckon he pays her commission every time she pays him a compliment. Any “man” I know, works, grafts and provides for his family. Also, they come home and share some of the pressures. He is sitting there on his pedestal whilst she makes failed attempt, after failed attempt of trying to make everyone believe it’s for the right reasons at the cost of her children having a good childhood. Poor kids will grow up thinking this is normal behaviour. Let’s just hope that in time they will see from their other parents, the Taylor marriage is not normal 🤔. “How did you know he’s the one” the answer speaks a thousand words....she actually said that!! Also, poor Flo had to cut her shopping trip short, how will her anxiety cope with that 😱

• Heart
"they dad had a great time with there daddie thought" what the actual duck is that spelling 🤦🏽‍♀️... but I bet they did! probly never wanted to leave! As now they have to do allll the jobs she cba to do 😑 #irritating

• Haha
Pathetic . If she doesn’t know now how doing stories on Instagram works she needs to give up . She really bugs me !
Same. It’s ridiculous!

"they dad had a great time with there daddie thought" what the actual duck is that spelling 🤦🏽‍♀️... but I bet they did! probly never wanted to leave! As now they have to do allll the jobs she cba to do 😑 #irritating
I agree! That’s the only reason she enjoys having them there 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone see how dirty rosies socks are? For someone who spends every day cleaning. OK I get that she probably went outside without shoes, but then that dirt is going all round the house??
Also I bet the new bed will be going up, she's gotta advertise to earn her pence. So saying it won't go up was pointless, but it should stay boxed until ready for the new house surely would make sense? Wait, nothing makes sense here, doing it for the gram 🙄

I see she’s getting a new bed for herself.... that will be the third bed she’s had since her account. She was gifted the current one... ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Anyone see how dirty rosies socks are? For someone who spends every day cleaning. OK I get that she probably went outside without shoes, but then that dirt is going all round the house??
Also I bet the new bed will be going up, she's gotta advertise to earn her pence. So saying it won't go up was pointless, but it should stay boxed until ready for the new house surely would make sense? Wait, nothing makes sense here, doing it for the gram 🙄
100% everything she does/ buys is for the gram! Nothing genuine about her!

I see she’s getting a new bed for herself.... that will be the third bed she’s had since her account. She was gifted the current one... ridiculous
SO ridiculous!! Bet she’s going to do a ‘beggy’ post for it soon! What an utter waste! I hope the company that gifted her that doesn’t gift her another or anything else from now on! I believe if someone has offered to gift you something but you don’t want it/ or can make use of it. Say no thank you! Plenty of others out there who would be delighted with a free bed as nice as that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Filthy 🤮 if I spent as long as her cleaning, my kids defo wouldn’t be going outside barefoot.
It’s not fair for the beds to go up, not fair on Gracie - you know the child that doesn’t live there 🥱
She’s getting more boring, more cringey and more pathetic 🤮

What on earth does she need a new bed for? She’s a Greedy , tone deaf idiot she’s really starting to irritate me more and more, the news lately has been awful why doesn’t she donate to a food bank instead of buying more crap she definitely doesn’t need. Or when she’s buying her favourite child Rosie crap ... she also definitely doesn’t need , why not donate old clothes etc and encourage followers to do the same
but then I forgot she’s so stupid she will claim she doesn’t read the news so she doesn’t know what’s going on She barely remembers we’re in the throws of a pandemic 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What on earth does she need a new bed for? She’s a Greedy , tone deaf idiot she’s really starting to irritate me more and more, the news lately has been awful why doesn’t she donate to a food bank instead of buying more crap she definitely doesn’t need. Or when she’s buying her favourite child Rosie crap ... she also definitely doesn’t need , why not donate old clothes etc and encourage followers to do the same
but then I forgot she’s so stupid she will claim she doesn’t read the news so she doesn’t know what’s going on She barely remembers we’re in the throws of a pandemic 🙄
Take, take, take. She’s greedy alright, that’s why she married Ben. Ben must be embarrassed by her desperate begs whilst he’s out earning a living!! Ben will have his head turned by seeing an independent woman, earning her way in life, social, trusting....you watch 😂

Take, take, take. She’s greedy alright, that’s why she married Ben. Ben must be embarrassed by her desperate begs whilst he’s out earning a living!! Ben will have his head turned by seeing an independent woman, earning her way in life, social, trusting....you watch 😂
She’s horrible. He’s obviously not embarrassed either because he lets her do it and plays along, and let’s all wait and watch, guaranteed golden girl rosies new bed will be put up yet gracies won’t, she alluded to gracies behaviour AGAIN on her question time the other day & she didn’t do a grid post for her ... but Ella got one that was soo OTT she was practically claiming her as her own 🙄
There’s favourites in that house For sure

• Sad
I agree. In the time I’ve been following her (only a year) she’s built Harry’s bed, then she’s had a new bed of her own gifted and she had a new bed for Rosie from IKEA. That’s all disappeared though and Rosie getting a new bed? I just cannot understand how you can justify spending all that money given the state that the world is in. She calls herself and influencer; well maybe use those influencing skills to promote selfless deeds and not purchasing additional beds only a year after bragging about the others you bought or were gifted. I really used to like her until recently.

• Heart
I agree it’s obscene the money she spends on unnecessary things . I know it’s up to them what they spend their money on but during the difficult times we’re in there is absolutely no need to constantly trying to impress . Just do it quietly but oh no she has to brag brag brag . She really irritates me now . I just can’t believe the money they are spending when they are taking on a huge renovation project . Obviously money is no object . They are very fortunate in these uncertain times .

I agree it’s obscene the money she spends on unnecessary things . I know it’s up to them what they spend their money on but during the difficult times we’re in there is absolutely no need to constantly trying to impress . Just do it quietly but oh no she has to brag brag brag . She really irritates me now . I just can’t believe the money they are spending when they are taking on a huge renovation project . Obviously money is no object . They are very fortunate in these uncertain times .
Yeh that’s what’s angering me lately, how many kids and family’s will go without this year and she’s just using her channel the same as the rest for sheer gluttony and greed and boasting.
mind you most of her crap from B&M I wouldn’t thank you for, she may aswell just burn the cash save herself the time 😂 I mean I love a trip to B & M same as everyone else but not every day for stuff that will inevitably end up in the back of a drawer ,nobody needs new house decorations daily.
How’s about some fundraising for the less fortunate flo or even bring some awareness to food banks near her etc instead of begging for £100 hair extensions when you’ve just blown £100 on a rats tail 🙄
The word influencers for these people is ridiculous.

She’s just a full on tit who lives in a fantasy land! Me and my husband both work and both take care of the house and kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.