The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty willing to bet her “anxiety” being thru the roof is due to her reading about herself on here she seems to be so forced and over the top with the dancing this morning
I know everyone’s anxiety is different but come on it was so bad her kids couldn’t play for long at a park I’m sure would of been practically empty at 9am but she could get to dunelm for more pointless crap 😂😂
But it was slippy remember and George fell🙄 god my daughter falls over all the time (she’s only just started walking but wants to walk everywhere) you just get on with it!

‘I think it’s the masks and when I have my glasses on’ YOU DONT EVEN WEAR GLASSES 24/7 YOU JUST THINK YOU LOOK ‘FIT’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"2 new beds arriving this month not gifted paid in full by me" ... she means paid by BEN! But she would never admit that as she earns nothing 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"2 new beds arriving this month not gifted paid in full by me" ... she means paid by BEN! But she would never admit that as she earns nothing 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Paid for In full with her 50% code 😂 so the daft bint paid half price not FULL price 🤦‍♀️
also all the influencers are begging for method and just roll sponsorships the now it’s ridiculous, why would the companies need to gift them stuff when these idiots are using them every day anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have also watched since the beginning when she didn’t have many followers. I actually worry for them, kids are far too exposed and tax evasion is very apparent judging by comments she’s made on her story. She really should be careful with what she is exposing online, especially with his business and address details being so visible on the Internet!

Oh and the moaning about the facemasks... people are DYING and losing their jobs. She really does live in a bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Soooooo, the plans to chill and watch a film with the kids turned into her posting about gifted waxmelts that weren't marked as gifted did it? And they 'hate' making the crap sausage plastic cheese puff pastry. Some of the typos are ridiculous 🙄
Glasses steaming up with the mask and so annoying I'll plug a product for it, after I moaned about the glasses steaming up and haven't been seen in them since? Waiting for party posts later...

• Haha
I still don’t understand how Benny hasn’t yet mastered the skill of taking his lunch with him in the morning 🤨 it’s something most of us learn at primary school!

I still don’t understand how Benny hasn’t yet mastered the skill of taking his lunch with him in the morning 🤨 it’s something most of us learn at primary school!
It's so backwards, teaching the kids to be independent, whilst also showing that the man of the house should be treated as some sort of king? Unless she knows that's wrong and doesn't want her kids to be in relationships like that. I also can't believe that they all went into the house to look at where he's working, yeah really professional! Cos she said Rosie whipped her with her hair at the top of the stairs.

ANOTHER home bargains trip!? That’s been everyday since half term started hasn’t it!?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
ANOTHER home bargains trip!? That’s been everyday since half term started hasn’t it!?
She's ridiculous claims she's "skint" and doesn't have much money yet goes to homebargains several times a week to buy more tit she doesn't even need! She must be such a stockpiler

I wondered that unless they had moved his mattress off the floor before Rosie made her bed .
I wondered that too!!! Kids at their own home (where they stay the majority of time), should have their own beds, not move out of their bed to accommodate anyone. Gracie could easily stay in the oldest daughters bed seeing that she never stays?? Bet the kids are so glad to be going to their dads this weekend, maybe they’ll have some real fun 🤩 nice to not see her half naked body tho this morning, or watch her with that lumi cleanser 🥱

We’ve not seen the lumi for a while now Flo....c’mon, give us a treat 😂😂
Another day of doing duck all with the kids! Happy half term 🙄 watch her do loads of stuff when they are all away for the weekend.

Reactions: 3
I wondered that too!!! Kids at their own home (where they stay the majority of time), should have their own beds, not move out of their bed to accommodate anyone. Gracie could easily stay in the oldest daughters bed seeing that she never stays?? Bet the kids are so glad to be going to their dads this weekend, maybe they’ll have some real fun 🤩 nice to not see her half naked body tho this morning, or watch her with that lumi cleanser 🥱
Have you noticed she hasn't done the lumi lately? Wonder why 🤔😂 and yes! I actually feel so happy for the kids going to their dads bet they will have so much fun 🙌🏻 wonder if George comes back lol

That lounge suit though ! One wash and it will be no good . Not sure if it’s the same as the ones greedy home bought but they look tatty .

We’ve not seen the lumi for a while now Flo....c’mon, give us a treat 😂😂
Another day of doing duck all with the kids! Happy half term 🙄 watch her do loads of stuff when they are all away for the weekend.
They’ve been to home bargains . What more could they want 😂 bet they can’t wait for nana to come .

Have you noticed she hasn't done the lumi lately? Wonder why 🤔😂 and yes! I actually feel so happy for the kids going to their dads bet they will have so much fun 🙌🏻 wonder if George comes back lol
We used to get it twice a day but no sight of it for some time now . Wonder why ?

Reactions: 1
Oh please.....does she not even have predictive text on her phone? I can’t cope 🧐

• Haha
We used to get it twice a day but no sight of it for some time now . Wonder why ?
She reads on here everything we mention she's slowly stopped doing its hilarious 😂... you're making it clear as day flo

Oh please.....does she not even have predictive text on her phone? I can’t cope 🧐
You would think she would being dyslexic an all

She's ridiculous claims she's "skint" and doesn't have much money yet goes to homebargains several times a week to buy more tit she doesn't even need! She must be such a stockpiler
I truly believe she does it so she has something to ‘story’!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.