The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reads on here everything we mention she's slowly stopped doing its hilarious 😂... you're making it clear as day flo

You would think she would being dyslexic an all
Did you ever see, she’s not even diagnosed? Self diagnosis 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That god awful lounge suit is the same as greedys 😂 it’s a shapeless mess. And honestly instead of reading here constantly can she not just figure out spell check the spelling on her page is embarrassing

also have we actually even seen the lumi since her skin breakout? Was probably that causing it 😂

If I went to home bargains as much as she did my partner would literally flip his tit. The closest one to me is 40 minutes away, maybe hers is closer but come on!
I do one maybe two trips to Home Bargains a month, why can she not just stock up on her washing bits?? Not like she doesn’t have the room, isn’t that what the section of the boot room is for??
baffles me it really does 😤

Soluciter 🤣🤣🤣 even when I spelt it then the red dots came under it to tell me it was wrong! She’s got the best bloody iPhone available and still can’t spell!
My brother is a diagnosed dyslexic but if he texts me it’s always correct 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest post “help a girl out use small words” 🤦‍♀️ Really flo? And this is the woman that claims she home schooled the kids for months, hope it wasn’t spelling she was teaching them and I know now it can’t of been reading either 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I'm cringing so baaaddd! 🙈🙈 her and ben are just a couple of brainless idiots both cant even read or spell how the hell are they parents?! tbh im not even surprised Ella Harry and Grace stay at their mums more Joannes probably more intelligent then them 2 put together 🥴

No way?! Has she not even been diagnosed with dyslexia?? Because she says George has it aswell 😯
Her words....neither her or George are diagnosed, it’s embarrassing!! Just don’t story it flo, you really are showing yourself up 😳 and you’re doing a good job of showing Ben up too 😂

• Haha
I really don’t think it’s acceptable to be running about with your belly hanging out at 40... the kids must be so embarrassed.
I still feel bad for Benny out working and then she’s pouring the money down the drain (literally) in home bargains. She does nothing else, it’s so odd. Why doesn’t she work, kids are all at school?

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think it’s acceptable to be running about with your belly hanging out at 40... the kids must be so embarrassed.
I still feel bad for Benny out working and then she’s pouring the money down the drain (literally) in home bargains. She does nothing else, it’s so odd. Why doesn’t she work, kids are all at school?
She's 30, but I still agree it must be embarrassing for the kids. It's not really appropriate no matter how amazing your figure is.

Her words....neither her or George are diagnosed, it’s embarrassing!! Just don’t story it flo, you really are showing yourself up 😳 and you’re doing a good job of showing Ben up too 😂
Struggles to read and write so just says they're dyslexic? It's awful to just band it around, insulting for people who really do have it tbh. Maybe less spending in home bargains she could get private tests. I know a few that have done this to get their kids the help needed at school. There's a grid post on self worth that's spelt wrong, I think you'd check it properly for something trying to look good on the grid? 'self worrh'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
See she’s asking her followers opinion on which leather look trousers she should buy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t work because of her “anxiety”

Pretty sure she also gave us all a nod before when she said she’s not embarrassed or ashamed of her dyslexia 🙄 not one person on here said dyslexia was something to be ashamed of Infact someone said their brother has it and even he uses spell check, the point was the spelling on a so called professional page isn’t very “professional “ Not to mention she hasn’t been officially diagnosed with it she’s just decided she has it which is insulting to actual people who struggle with it 🤯

Reactions: 4
Personality goes a long way, I used to think she was attractive, I really don’t now. Vanity makes her ugly, just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has nothing to offer, we’re all seeing through how fake she is. One thing I will give her though, she’s so cringe she makes me want to watch her, making her watchable 😳 I often wonder if she even realises she is victim to Bennies obvious controlling behaviour. That marriage must be so straining with 2 needy, insecure, untrusting people in it 🤔 I do wonder what Joanne thinks of this other woman pretending her kids are hers 😱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Personality goes a long way, I used to think she was attractive, I really don’t now. Vanity makes her ugly, just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has nothing to offer, we’re all seeing through how fake she is. One thing I will give her though, she’s so cringe she makes me want to watch her, making her watchable 😳 I often wonder if she even realises she is victim to Bennies obvious controlling behaviour. That marriage must be so straining with 2 needy, insecure, untrusting people in it 🤔 I do wonder what Joanne thinks of this other woman pretending her kids are hers 😱
I would love to know also!!! Very very odd! And the OTT’ness with their younger brother I also find very odd like every time she mentions him she explains the whole situation that he’s Ella, Harry & gracies brother even though she’s said it 1000 times before. It’s like she’s trying to prove she is nice and is the queen of blended families!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know also!!! Very very odd! And the OTT’ness with their younger brother I also find very odd like every time she mentions him she explains the whole situation that he’s Ella, Harry & gracies brother even though she’s said it 1000 times before. It’s like she’s trying to prove she is nice and is the queen of blended families!
Tbh I’ve never really understood why she insists on mentioning the wee brother he may well be bennys kids sibling but the child’s absolutely nothing to do with flo in all reality , it’s lovely she buys him gifts for Xmas etc but it’s not groundbreaking treatment, most decent blended familys do pass over gifts at Xmas etc , he’s Joannes little boy and he really shouldn’t be mentioned on her page to the degree she sometimes does, How come we’ve never seen a hint of the So called party last night either 🧐

Tbh I’ve never really understood why she insists on mentioning the wee brother he may well be bennys kids sibling but the child’s absolutely nothing to do with flo in all reality , it’s lovely she buys him gifts for Xmas etc but it’s not groundbreaking treatment, most decent blended familys do pass over gifts at Xmas etc , he’s Joannes little boy and he really shouldn’t be mentioned on her page to the degree she sometimes does, How come we’ve never seen a hint of the So called party last night either 🧐
Agreed completely....it’s all for show!! Probably only done it for content 🥱

No mention of the party and no mention of the next big phase reveal.....she chats nonsense

Reactions: 6
Yeah i agree wheres all the gos about Ella and Gracies birthday "celebrations"? Where's the presents? What did they get? I mean she was banging on about it for ages so why so secretive all of a sudden..was it that tit she couldn't share it or did the girls not even bother coming round and stayed with their mum 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah i agree wheres all the gos about Ella and Gracies birthday "celebrations"? Where's the presents? What did they get? I mean she was banging on about it for ages so why so secretive all of a sudden..was it that tit she couldn't share it or did the girls not even bother coming round and stayed with their mum 😂
That’s exactly what I was thinking ? Why has nobody been told? 😂 , she spent half the afternoon advertising wax melts and then was still watching films at tea time last night? Surely you would be doing party prep?

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly what I was thinking ? Why has nobody been told? 😂 , she spent half the afternoon advertising wax melts and then was still watching films at tea time last night? Surely you would be doing party prep?
Exactly! It was obviously bullshit 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.