The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dynamics of the family and their relationship has changed enormously since I first started following her at about 1500 followers and I’m not totally sure why . Certainly her increased following and the potential to possibly earn money does seem to have gone to her head though .
I feel like it’s a completely different dynamic now too but I suppose in the beginning we didn’t actually know much apart from they were a blended family and things from the outside looked and sounded great, People didn’t even start to come here about her until lockdown when she was completely over sharing family stuff etc (was maybe done more subtly before I don’t honestly know, because to begin with I genuinely liked them) but I feel like the more “insta confident” she became she has gradually been showing more and more of their real selves and now we all realise that they’re just a pair of chavs with a little extra cash than most especially at the moment ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
A part of me also feels like they have brought a new house just so she will have content for the gram...

Reactions: 3
A part of me also feels like they have brought a new house just so she will have content for the gram...
I think the same but I also am wondering if she will even get offered that much? I mean by insta standards she’s not really that big account 🤷‍♀️

oh definitely not! But she thinks she will..... awks!
can’t wait for even more beggy posts!
I think the same but I also am wondering if she will even get offered that much? I mean by insta standards she’s not really that big account 🤷‍♀️

I’m really puzzled at the lack of content today 🤔
She’s busy making memories because she’s been on here 😂 surprised she gets time to read on here what with being a maid, Sargent major to her kids and loving herself (way too much) it’s such a busy life for her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently we aren't getting rid of her that easily 🤔 didn't know anyone was trying to get rid of her, unless she reads here!!!

Oh and funnily enough, they're off to do something different today... The skate park!

Reactions: 4
Apparently we aren't getting rid of her that easily 🤔 didn't know anyone was trying to get rid of her, unless she reads here!!!

Oh and funnily enough, they're off to do something different today... The skate park!
She’s been reading here for sure it’s so transparent she was probably seething with rage yesterday , I mean it was a day all about someone else other than her and that’s why she wasn’t on insta 😂
“Well deserved time off for the kids” never cared about that before

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s been reading here for sure it’s so transparent she was probably seething with rage yesterday , I mean it was a day all about someone else other than her and that’s why she wasn’t on insta 😂
“Well deserved time off for the kids” never cared about that before
I agree it is so so obvious she reads here haha ( hi flo 👋🏻) and also she didn't even see Ella yesterday for her birthday so why would she need a so called " break" 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree it is so so obvious she reads here haha ( hi flo 👋🏻) and also she didn't even see Ella yesterday for her birthday so why would she need a so called " break" 🤔😂
Yeh I noticed she said she was seeing both girls for their birthday tonight so she must of been in a mood after reading here yesterday It doesn’t even sound like Ella was there 😂
If it was anyone else I’d say maybe they were away breaking covid rules with friends and that’s why nothing was shared all day but she doesn’t have any 😂

Her anxiety is through the roof . Couldn’t cope with the skate park . Had to go shopping instead 🤣

• Haha
Her anxiety is through the roof . Couldn’t cope with the skate park . Had to go shopping instead 🤣
I’m pretty willing to bet her “anxiety” being thru the roof is due to her reading about herself on here she seems to be so forced and over the top with the dancing this morning
I know everyone’s anxiety is different but come on it was so bad her kids couldn’t play for long at a park I’m sure would of been practically empty at 9am but she could get to dunelm for more pointless crap 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.