The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s going to get on with going back to work, maintaining the house, running all her Insta accounts and looking after the baby. She seems incapable of looking after her child whilst she’s not working.
Her mother and father will do it like now 🤣 she won’t know what’s hit her when she’s back working and having to go to London again she will tit her kecks

Oh ok thank you. Based in Liverpool? Didn't know her Mum works in HMRC tho?
London is her base but worked from home because of Covid

Reactions: 1
Oh look. Jenson having a sleepover at the weekend.....!!
Did you get onto “I actually got him to sleep on my own last night…” Like, wtf is the normal situation? You have to both get him to sleep? Or your mum and dad come round and do it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenson doesn’t have a set bedtime cos it doesn’t fit in with mine and Ali’s lifestyle 😱…like we’re going for a meal on Weds at 7.30 and if his bedtime was 7pm, like what would we do? Not go?

Yes. Exactly you selfish prick! You wouldn’t go, or you’d get a babysitter (let’s face it, you love palming him off on other people).

Reactions: 7
Jenson doesn’t have a set bedtime cos it doesn’t fit in with mine and Ali’s lifestyle 😱…like we’re going for a meal on Weds at 7.30 and if his bedtime was 7pm, like what would we do? Not go?

Yes. Exactly you selfish prick! You wouldn’t go, or you’d get a babysitter (let’s face it, you love palming him off on other people).
She really said this??!!
Question, did she actually want to have a child?

My mind is blown that she has considered paying someone to help her sleep train her <1year old

Reactions: 5
Can't beleive what I've just watched....
I dont know who is worse me for watching or her for rambling on for so long about getting her kid to sleep.
I really don't understand the logic of oh but if we go for a meal at 7.30 then what are we supposed to do.
Shes unreal. Be a parent that's what you do love!

Unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
Can't beleive what I've just watched....
I dont know who is worse me for watching or her for rambling on for so long about getting her kid to sleep.
I really don't understand the logic of oh but if we go for a meal at 7.30 then what are we supposed to do.
Shes unreal. Be a parent that's what you do love!

Unbelievable.
You don’t go for a meal when you have a baby. You get a babysitter or you fuckin stay in. Didn’t realise she was quite so selfish. Why would you even want to take such a young baby into a restaurant when you know they’re due a bottle and bed? Asking for hassle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bit OTT too her mum and dad getting in training to have him one day a week now for in months time. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit OTT too her mum and dad getting in training to have him one day a week now for in months time. So weird
First time mum and she’s got too much time on her hands. Can’t wait to see her when she’s back at work, Jenson is legging it round like a mini bleeping hurricane and she falls preg with baby no2.

Reactions: 4
Favourite part of her Insta story today ‘Normally on Wednesday I have Jenson all day … well of course I do, I am his mother’. Why would anyone on maternity leave need to call out a day where they have their child all day, unless this wasn’t the norm.

Reactions: 8
Favourite part of her Insta story today ‘Normally on Wednesday I have Jenson all day … well of course I do, I am his mother’. Why would anyone on maternity leave need to call out a day where they have their child all day, unless this wasn’t the norm.
This was such a weird thing for her to say

So odd. Why even plan for a child if you're going to palm it off all the time?

Reactions: 2

Just put yourself first as usual Hannah, who cares if the baby is upset. Now she’s off for an afternoon at float planet, who has this kid all the time 🙈

Loves a good undeclared discount or frebie

This week alone model standards and now floatplanet