The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone theyre poppinh their bank hol plans up tommorow on stories, thank god! Been eagerly awaiting it all week 🙄 wait is over

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I see, asking for ideas for bank holiday the other day was just a beg for freebies, since the trip to Knowsley’s now an ad.

Buy stuff for your own kids, you bums.

Reactions: 7
Oh I see, asking for ideas for bank holiday the other day was just a beg for freebies, since the trip to Knowsley’s now an ad.

Buy stuff for your own kids, you bums.
I didn’t no Knowsley safari park had horses though 😂 What an absolute woman though, she wont pay for a day out with little serious head (Jenson) but yet constantly shopping for herself! What a selfish “mother” she is. No wonder their gorgeous little boy doesn’t smile much it must be such a serious household for him. Enjoy your day out Hannah and put your fooking phone down! 😡

Attachments

I didn’t no Knowsley safari park had horses though 😂 What an absolute woman though, she wont pay for a day out with little serious head (Jenson) but yet constantly shopping for herself! What a selfish “mother” she is. No wonder their gorgeous little boy doesn’t smile much it must be such a serious household for him. Enjoy your day out Hannah and put your fooking phone down! 😡
He's such a serious kid isn't he.

Reactions: 3
Still can't beleive she has had to beg for a family day out despite the fact that her Ali has 2794 clients a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So like... any other baby his age? Mad the way she thinks her baby is the only one that is 'non-stop' cos she is the only one in the world with a baby...
Honestly snorted at this, what the chuff did she think a mobile toddler would be like?! How on Earth does she think mums of more than one child manage? She chats a lot of tit, fair play!

Reactions: 4
My little boy is 4 and is soo much more work than when he was her baby’s age , I couldn’t chat in to my phone whilst he is there without him crawling all over me and chatting constantly, how will she cope when Jenson is like that?! Then again she is literally only with him for about an hour each day by the looks of it ! At the gym again today , what mum with a young baby has time for that?!

So this holiday she's about to go on, is this the one that she's leaving un-smiley Jenson behind on?

Spending the day before leaving your baby so you can go on holiday. And guess what she does the day before.....leaves the baby...!Wouldn't you spend the day with the kid??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2