Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Let’s start this thread with a bang..

Her fella looks like he invites motorway maintenance workers who are tarmacing the roads into the house for a suck when she’s out with the baby.

Not a chance he’s fully straight.

6BB862C1-6202-48A1-9448-B7BC2E1CDB4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

eskimopie

VIP Member
Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dad’s dodgy dealings in the 80’s an 90’s. He invested in property eventually but that’s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ‘Ali’ 😂
I don’t think people realise how much you’d have to earn in LEGIT money to live like some of these fraudsters on Instagram. Me and my fella between us bring in what seems like quite a comfortable salary but by the time we’ve both been bummed by the taxman, paid the mortgage etc etc it doesn’t go as far as you think and it makes me mad tbh. My brother in law is a plumber by trade and rakes it in because he fiddles the books.

She’s on her third (I think) holiday this year. Most people have to forfeit a holiday if they’re renovating. She’s planning a wedding at the same time as gutting that big barn in her garden. I think the point I’m trying to make is, most people do one big thing at a time, she does several? Ali probably only declares a fraction of his aesthetics stuff to the taxman like. She seems to order food every single night too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

NoseyHole20

THANK GOD THERE IS A PAGE FOR THIS BORING CUNT NOW. I've never known anyone to chat shit as much as her! Too many teeth chattering about every single movement of her day!! Like literally. 'I've just got to speke UM then I'm going to h&m UM then return 17 parcels to river island UUUNMMMM' I cant. Fuckin. Cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lurkio123

I feel like a lot of comments on this thread are pure jealousy. Jealousy of an affluent lifestyle / readily available childcare / a motherhood that looks different from how others do it.
I wouldn’t say it’s jealousy of her lifestyle or parenting at all. I think that the issue people have with her is the arrogance and showing off that rubs people up the wrong way.

She started a renovation which people were obviously interested to see, hence the following on insta. However, this has morphed into a clothes/gifted cakes and balloons/holiday pyramid mash up page of nonsense like every other influencer. These people are completely out of touch with reality and consistently ram an unattainable lifestyle down normal people’s throats (who aren’t getting gifted free things every day and don’t have drug dealer fathers).

I’m a single parent and am lucky enough to have a decent job and support network for my little boy, but not everyone is as fortunate and some are barely coping during this cost of living crisis. I’m sure the last thing they want to hear is how many packages Hannah took to Speke this week, how many holidays she’s taking or how her free balloon arch looks. It’s easy to just say, ‘oh unfollow her then if you don’t like her content’, but there is a million more tone deaf morons out there doing the exact same, you can’t possibly avoid all of them and their bifolds.

I’d argue that if she doesn’t like the critique then don’t put yourself in the public eye for all to have an opinion on, and definitely don’t read gossip sites like this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Memyself

The house is in Belle Vale. Nothing against Bellevale but not sure she’s ever mentioned that it is in fact in Belle Vale and not Gateacre Village

• Haha
Reactions: 13

NoseyHole20

I'm sorry but I have bifold doors, and I never say 'I've got the bifolds open' or 'I'm having the bifolds cleaned' or MY BIFOLDS MY BIFOLDS. is it just me who just says doors... cos that's what they are. A door that happens to fold.. I don't need to full title them everytime. WE KNOW YOU HAVE BIFOLDS. So does every other fucker in Liverpool hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
I work for HMRC, I wonder whether his income is all going through the books and her pyramid scheme? 🤔 compliance have instant access to bank accounts now in real time, it would be very interesting to see how their lifestyle is being paid for … ?

• Haha

Charlottesweb2020

The house is in Belle Vale. Nothing against Bellevale but not sure she’s ever mentioned that it is in fact in Belle Vale and not Gateacre Village
I’m only up the road from her and can’t stand the way she even has a set walk, you won’t catch her walking through a council estate. She thinks she’s better than everyone, stuck up bitch!

God yes, I forgot all about the bugs!!

Pretty sure they paid 200k for it. Considering the size of the property and the fact it came with a garden and a coach house she got a bargain. She’d of paid triple in Woolton/L18. It’s a gorgeous house but it’s bland as hell.
In all honesty her house literally looks like my dentists waiting area. That so called sofa is rotten and not one bit plush and comfy, god help poor Jenson everything has to be aesthetically pleasing rather than child friendly. Don’t get me started on her fobbing the baby off to pamper herself let alone when she has to clean the house🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

lurkio123

On today’s tales of braggy braggerson …. What is your must have for your mansion? For when we upgrade out of Belle Bale to our ‘forever home’.
Our story tale and pals …’tennis court’, ‘upstairs utility’, ‘swimming pool’ and other ridiculousness.

What planet do these influencers live on, people are going to food banks and can’t afford to heat their homes, an we’ve got these deluded idiots on about mezzanines and driveways for their multiple cars. Can’t bare any of them.

Reactions: 10

eskimopie

VIP Member
Ahahhahaa the campest straight man I’ve ever seen, although he does seem pretty inoffensive compared to ‘High horse Hannah huge house’.

She is insufferable, starting her story with, ‘been a while since we were on the gram’ err ok sure we see you have a bath daily, and inform us exactly how many glasses of water you drink a day. These influencers are all the same, get way too full of their own self importance and think people are interested in their nonsense. Truff in the making. Her account used to be ok when it was home stuff but it’s just a mish mash of everything now.
It’s nothing but a run down of her day, all day, everyday. I had a moment the other day when I thought “who’s worse - her for giving strangers a run down of her day or me for fucking watching it” 🤣
In case you’re not aware, she earns money from the swipe ups hence why she’s always like “omg have you seen this dress on ASOS” etc acting like she’s doing everyone a favour. She always covers the price of what she’s trying to show you so that curiosity will get the better of you and you’ll swipe up.

Let’s start this thread with a bang..

Her fella looks like he invites motorway maintenance workers who are tarmacing the roads into the house for a suck when she’s out with the baby.

Not a chance he’s fully straight.

View attachment 1237329
When she calls him Ali 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Deffo Belle Vale I know exactly where it is, I drive past on my way to my sisters and when she’s out walking I recognise the area she’s in.

Who said all the money comes from drugs?

eskimopie

VIP Member
Oh ye there’s no way showy show off would admit that she lives in Belle Vale. Maybe that’s why it’s not the ‘forever’ home.
Could you be arsed putting that much time, thought and money into a home you didn’t see yourself in for the foreseeable?

I get proper brother and sister vibes from her and Ali, I can’t believe she’s only 30, if I had to guess i’d of said 39. Whereas Ali has a young face.

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Stop looking for freebies and just Pay for your own cakes 😤 would love to type that in the comment box. Bum!
I came to say the same. Just go to fucking Asda or Marks and Spencer, or go on Google you absolute cheap skate. Imagine bragging about having 28863 column radiators then begging for a cake for your babies 1st birthday. This insta world knocks me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NoseyHole20

There is another one, not sure if its her mate, she always comments on her posts, she has captions and every third word is Erm, and she is another boring bitch. Inourlpoolhome Holly, sends me a kip. 😴🤤
Oh god yer she is aswell 😩 I've just looked at tales and it reminded me another thing I absolutely LOATHE about her.. 'HAPPY WEDNESDAY' OMG happy day every day FUCKS ME OFF

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
It is most definitely in Belle Vale. Right by the memorial tree to that young lad who got stabbed on the Ralla.
It’s lovely and all but not on par with Woolton Village.
It’s a gorgeous house, I assume they’re doing the coachhouse up as a clinic for Ali? But she’s another one with the “this isn’t our forever home” shouts 🤣
I wonder if she thinks she’s above Belle Vale.

• Haha

Katywoowoo

Favourite part of her Insta story today ‘Normally on Wednesday I have Jenson all day … well of course I do, I am his mother’. Why would anyone on maternity leave need to call out a day where they have their child all day, unless this wasn’t the norm.

Reactions: 8