The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is most definitely in Belle Vale. Right by the memorial tree to that young lad who got stabbed on the Ralla.
It’s lovely and all but not on par with Woolton Village.
It’s a gorgeous house, I assume they’re doing the coachhouse up as a clinic for Ali? But she’s another one with the “this isn’t our forever home” shouts 🤣
I wonder if she thinks she’s above Belle Vale.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ye there’s no way showy show off would admit that she lives in Belle Vale. Maybe that’s why it’s not the ‘forever’ home.

Reactions: 6
Oh ye there’s no way showy show off would admit that she lives in Belle Vale. Maybe that’s why it’s not the ‘forever’ home.
Could you be arsed putting that much time, thought and money into a home you didn’t see yourself in for the foreseeable?

I get proper brother and sister vibes from her and Ali, I can’t believe she’s only 30, if I had to guess i’d of said 39. Whereas Ali has a young face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasliterally thinking today how annoying she’s got thank god there’s a tattle page now 😂 what is this travel MLM pish she’s peddling?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could you be arsed putting that much time, thought and money into a home you didn’t see yourself in for the foreseeable?

I get proper brother and sister vibes from her and Ali, I can’t believe she’s only 30, if I had to guess i’d of said 39. Whereas Ali has a young face.
I know, years of renovation and documenting everything to sell up an move again. Sounds like my worst nightmare 😂

That kid is gonna get pimped out for every freebie she can get now as well like all these other influenzas. Already advertising polyester Chinese pyjamas an he’s not even one yet. Anyone follow ‘life of three siblings’ as well, another family that pimp their kids out to the highest bidder. Can’t bare any of them. One thing putting yourself in the spotlight but them kids have absolutely no say in any of it.

Reactions: 5
Wasliterally thinking today how annoying she’s got thank god there’s a tattle page now 😂 what is this travel MLM pish she’s peddling?
I actually think she’ll have a heart attack once she realises she’s got a thread. 🙈🤣

• Haha
Another cringe home account is loving linden. House is nice like but they never say it’s on a bang average street in gods waiting room Ormskirk.
Every post is humble brag central 🥴

• Haha
I actually think she’ll have a heart attack once she realises she’s got a thread. 🙈🤣
Hahahhaha she hundred per cent will. Like all of these influencer morons they cannot possibly fathom that everyone doesn’t love them and everything they do/say/wear/eat/drink. Wonder if she’ll join the troll hunters with ZSM.

Reactions: 3
I work for HMRC, I wonder whether his income is all going through the books and her pyramid scheme? 🤔 compliance have instant access to bank accounts now in real time, it would be very interesting to see how their lifestyle is being paid for … ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dad’s dodgy dealings in the 80’s an 90’s. He invested in property eventually but that’s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ‘Ali’ 😂
I am pretty sure that they’re both Liverpool college.

I am pretty sure that they’re both Liverpool college.
You could be right, just remember her going on about meeting Ali in school an breaking up an getting together bla bla. Knew it was a private one tho 😂

Reactions: 1
The way she pushes her pony all the time gives me irrational rage
ETA As if she lives in Belle vale 😂😂😂😂😂nothing wrong with it, I’m just shocked! The way she goes on I honestly thought it was in a more expensive area

Last edited:
She’s in Belle Vale where property prices are low. A house that size in Mossley Hill / Grassendale / Woolton / Calderstones would be half a million at least if not closer to a million.

I’m going to enjoy the schadenfreude of watching the inevitable string of nursery illnesses about to hit after such a seemingly easy year with a new baby

• Haha
She’s in Belle Vale where property prices are low. A house that size in Mossley Hill / Grassendale / Woolton / Calderstones would be half a million at least if not closer to a million.

I’m going to enjoy the schadenfreude of watching the inevitable string of nursery illnesses about to hit after such a seemingly easy year with a new baby
God yes, I forgot all about the bugs!!

The way she pushes her pony all the time gives me irrational rage
ETA As if she lives in Belle vale 😂😂😂😂😂nothing wrong with it, I’m just shocked! The way she goes on I honestly thought it was in a more expensive area
Pretty sure they paid 200k for it. Considering the size of the property and the fact it came with a garden and a coach house she got a bargain. She’d of paid triple in Woolton/L18. It’s a gorgeous house but it’s bland as hell.

Reactions: 4
The house is in Belle Vale. Nothing against Bellevale but not sure she’s ever mentioned that it is in fact in Belle Vale and not Gateacre Village
I’m only up the road from her and can’t stand the way she even has a set walk, you won’t catch her walking through a council estate. She thinks she’s better than everyone, stuck up witch!

God yes, I forgot all about the bugs!!

Pretty sure they paid 200k for it. Considering the size of the property and the fact it came with a garden and a coach house she got a bargain. She’d of paid triple in Woolton/L18. It’s a gorgeous house but it’s bland as hell.
In all honesty her house literally looks like my dentists waiting area. That so called sofa is rotten and not one bit plush and comfy, god help poor Jenson everything has to be aesthetically pleasing rather than child friendly. Don’t get me started on her fobbing the baby off to pamper herself let alone when she has to clean the house🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In all honesty her house literally looks like my dentists waiting area. That so called sofa is rotten and not one bit plush and comfy, god help poor Jenson everything has to be aesthetically pleasing rather than child friendly. Don’t get me started on her fobbing the baby off to pamper herself let alone when she has to clean the house🥴
Waiting area is exactly what it looks like, everything looks too small an far apart for that big room, defo not a room you could relax in. But like all influencers it’s for show not practicality

Reactions: 4
Waiting area is exactly what it looks like, everything looks too small an far apart for that big room, defo not a room you could relax in. But like all influencers it’s for show not practicality
Looks so cold without a fire, she could of had a gorgeous fire place put in and made it look more homely. 100% waiting room vibes, not cosy at all.

Reactions: 3