The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On today’s tales of braggy braggerson …. What is your must have for your mansion? For when we upgrade out of Belle Bale to our ‘forever home’.
Our story tale and pals …’tennis court’, ‘upstairs utility’, ‘swimming pool’ and other ridiculousness.

What planet do these influencers live on, people are going to food banks and can’t afford to heat their homes, an we’ve got these deluded idiots on about mezzanines and driveways for their multiple cars. Can’t bare any of them.

Reactions: 10
On today’s tales of braggy braggerson …. What is your must have for your mansion? For when we upgrade out of Belle Bale to our ‘forever home’.
Our story tale and pals …’tennis court’, ‘upstairs utility’, ‘swimming pool’ and other ridiculousness.

What planet do these influencers live on, people are going to food banks and can’t afford to heat their homes, an we’ve got these deluded idiots on about mezzanines and driveways for their multiple cars. Can’t bare any of them.
This is what I don’t like about her, she’s a liverpool girl with a local following, read the room a little.

Reactions: 5
This one is up pep and truffs arse that’s why I went off her. She could have been a lot better than a braggy bleep like the rest

Reactions: 6
This is what I don’t like about her, she’s a liverpool girl with a local following, read the room a little.
Totally detached from reality, they don’t have a clue about what it’s like to really struggle. I’m all for people being successful and doing well, they just don’t have to ram it down everyones throats every day.

This one is up pep and truffs arse that’s why I went off her. She could have been a lot better than a braggy bleep like the rest
Ye she started off so promising but went rapidly downhill when she started bumming up to the likes of these and pimping her kid for likes.

Reactions: 4
Our new ‘falcon icon’ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about £2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Don’t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth 🙈
Omg! This this! Talking teeth. So glad to have found this thread. I used to like her content. The baby gender revel was the turning point.

She talks sown to people and has such an air of I'm way better than you.

Anyway, I'm going back to the start to catch up!
ETA - I say revel as in KHM reveal....

The bragging is just so scummy and on another level.
My husband has same occupation as "Ali" I would never dream of turning up at his work to give him lunch, regardless of the job, its just so weird imo.

Imagine talking teeth on her wedding day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I work for HMRC, I wonder whether his income is all going through the books and her pyramid scheme? 🤔 compliance have instant access to bank accounts now in real time, it would be very interesting to see how their lifestyle is being paid for … ?
Hannah’s mum works at HMRC and Hannah worked there before she moved to the Cabinet Office 🤫 Undeclared ads and pyramid schemes doesn’t really fit with the Civil Service Code does it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg! This this! Talking teeth. So glad to have found this thread. I used to like her content. The baby gender revel was the turning point.

She talks sown to people and has such an air of I'm way better than you.

Anyway, I'm going back to the start to catch up!
ETA - I say revel as in KHM reveal....

The bragging is just so scummy and on another level.
My husband has same occupation as "Ali" I would never dream of turning up at his work to give him lunch, regardless of the job, its just so weird imo.

Imagine talking teeth on her wedding day!
Talking teeth 🤣

Reactions: 1
All of her swipe ups, gifted food, trips to beauty and hair places are never declared.

I dont get why she feels the need to tell a big long story around the houses on Covering from onw minute to the next what shes doing. Whos actually arsed

Reactions: 8
The water is on 🙌🙌 I can finally breathe!

As if she said she couldn’t leave the house because she hadn’t had a shower. She had a bath last night?
Am I a scruffy bastard or is she not normal?
Why can’t you leave the house to get your child water if you haven’t had a shower? 🤔 such a odd thing to say!

Reactions: 4
The water is on 🙌🙌 I can finally breathe!

As if she said she couldn’t leave the house because she hadn’t had a shower. She had a bath last night?
Am I a scruffy bastard or is she not normal?
Why can’t you leave the house to get your child water if you haven’t had a shower? 🤔 such a odd thing to say!
Oh im so pleased to know this😂

Hannah’s mum works at HMRC and Hannah worked there before she moved to the Cabinet Office 🤫 Undeclared ads and pyramid schemes doesn’t really fit with the Civil Service Code does it?
Oooo scandalous, ye they probably wouldn’t like all that would they working for the government 😂😂

omg did someone mention the big sideboard ‘revel’ before on another thread?😂😂😂 can’t cope with her ya know, like we need a countdown, a story, a grid post to show us a table, surprised there was no announcement in the Echo 🙈😩

Reactions: 3
Oooo scandalous, ye they probably wouldn’t like all that would they working for the government 😂😂

omg did someone mention the big sideboard ‘revel’ before on another thread?😂😂😂 can’t cope with her ya know, like we need a countdown, a story, a grid post to show us a table, surprised there was no announcement in the Echo 🙈😩
Haha that was me maybe on the KHM thread. Honestly, a sideboard "revel" news lows, who bleeping cares. Are we supposed to be impressed with the band tha she's got it from cos she kept mentioning it loads?!

Banging on about the water. And the eye roll was laughable, she lost her eye balls for half the story.
Imagine not having water for a few hours....

Oh ye she tellls us daily about the Arighi Bianci furniture, I mean it’s inoffensive stuff but wouldn’t say it was the most innovative or interesting interior wise either. Maybe she’s trying to blag a freebie off them so keeps bringing them up every two minutes 😩🙈

oh ye loves a dramatic pause an an eye roll when she isn’t showing us her gums an tonsils

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesnt half bang on dramatically about nothing doesnt she.
The water is off. The water is back on. The End.🙄

She doesnt half bang on dramatically about nothing doesnt she.
The water is off. The water is back on. The End.🙄
😂😂😂😂

Is she this dramatic on her travel page as well? Couldn’t bring myself to follow her on it, my brain hurt with the rambling on about savings and commissions when I had a quick lurk on it😬
Wonder if she sold Truff her bespoke (out the way- that’s what they wanted) Dubai trip 🙃

I dont follow the travel page, I know she joined the same one as Lyndsey from 345 she is the recruiter and charges £30+ a month for the privilege.

THANK GOD THERE IS A PAGE FOR THIS BORING bleep NOW. I've never known anyone to chat tit as much as her! Too many teeth chattering about every single movement of her day!! Like literally. 'I've just got to speke UM then I'm going to h&m UM then return 17 parcels to river island UUUNMMMM' I cant. Fuckin. Cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THANK GOD THERE IS A PAGE FOR THIS BORING bleep NOW. I've never known anyone to chat tit as much as her! Too many teeth chattering about every single movement of her day!! Like literally. 'I've just got to speke UM then I'm going to h&m UM then return 17 parcels to river island UUUNMMMM' I cant. Fuckin. Cope.
😂😂😂😂
No-one:
Absolutely No-one:
Elmsvale: ermmmm soooo a lot of you ummmm have been asking where my umm skinny Jeans are from 🙈

very much doubt it hun, people have been buying skinny jeans for the past century

• Haha