The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow the travel page, I know she joined the same one as Lyndsey from 345 she is the recruiter and charges £30+ a month for the privilege.
Your not missing anything apart from it will be the baby’s 14th flight 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
THANK GOD THERE IS A PAGE FOR THIS BORING bleep NOW. I've never known anyone to chat tit as much as her! Too many teeth chattering about every single movement of her day!! Like literally. 'I've just got to speke UM then I'm going to h&m UM then return 17 parcels to river island UUUNMMMM' I cant. Fuckin. Cope.
There is another one, not sure if its her mate, she always comments on her posts, she has captions and every third word is Erm, and she is another boring witch. Inourlpoolhome Holly, sends me a kip. 😴🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is another one, not sure if its her mate, she always comments on her posts, she has captions and every third word is Erm, and she is another boring witch. Inourlpoolhome Holly, sends me a kip. 😴🤤
Also her other mate my journey through interiors OMG one boring witch her

• Haha
Oh god yer she is aswell 😩 I've just looked at tales and it reminded me another thing I absolutely LOATHE about her.. 'HAPPY WEDNESDAY' OMG happy day every day FUCKS ME OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god yer she is aswell 😩 I've just looked at tales and it reminded me another thing I absolutely LOATHE about her.. 'HAPPY WEDNESDAY' OMG happy day every day FUCKS ME OFF
😂😂😂so annoying tho. Think it’s an influencer thing 🙈 Can’t bare this or when they call everyone gang/troops 😩

Reactions: 3
Loves leaving her kids with others this one doesn't she (I am actually jealous as I don't have that luxury to have a few hours to myself).

Reactions: 3
Loves leaving her kids with others this one doesn't she (I am actually jealous as I don't have that luxury to have a few hours to myself).
Always shopping or getting her hair or nails done kids lashed at it’s nans fucken part time mother this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched a few of her sleep stories then thought what the duck am I watching? I dont even care if your kid (seems so serious) sleeps or not.
So they go the gym and his mum and dad come round to look after Jenson? How about looking after your own kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What mum of nearly a one year old has never had to go to the shops with their baby..! You think she was a kardashian , even they have their kids more than she does! I wonder what her fella really thinks about the fact he’s always dropped off at other places everyday whilst he’s working, even in nursery whilst off on maternity leave , it seems so strange to me. Doesn’t she want to be with her baby more?

Reactions: 7
What mum of nearly a one year old has never had to go to the shops with their baby..! You think she was a kardashian , even they have their kids more than she does! I wonder what her fella really thinks about the fact he’s always dropped off at other places everyday whilst he’s working, even in nursery whilst off on maternity leave , it seems so strange to me. Doesn’t she want to be with her baby more?
I wonder how she’s going to get on with going back to work, maintaining the house, running all her Insta accounts and looking after the baby. She seems incapable of looking after her child whilst she’s not working.

I wonder how she’s going to get on with going back to work, maintaining the house, running all her Insta accounts and looking after the baby. She seems incapable of looking after her child whilst she’s not working.
Does she work for DWP or have I made that up?

I cant get my head around the fact that she's never taken him food shopping and he's not been in a trolley. It's so odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1