The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop looking for freebies and just Pay for your own cakes šŸ˜¤ would love to type that in the comment box. Bum!
I came to say the same. Just go to bleeping Asda or Marks and Spencer, or go on Google you absolute cheap skate. Imagine bragging about having 28863 column radiators then begging for a cake for your babies 1st birthday. This insta world knocks me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I came to say the same. Just go to bleeping Asda or Marks and Spencer, or go on Google you absolute cheap skate. Imagine bragging about having 28863 column radiators then begging for a cake for your babies 1st birthday. This insta world knocks me sick.
Like she doesnā€™t bloody know who to go to for a fuckin cake! I donā€™t usually mind her that much but I canā€™t fuckin stand the way they try to bum off hard working people (usually other women) who are trying to work to feed their families. Absolutely no respect for the time and effort it takes. Iā€™ve got a few recommendations for you Hannah, Catherine Braidy on aigburth rd or Lā€™oven on Smithdown. Both will tell you to take a run and jump if youā€™re after a freebie though.
She hasnā€™t paid for the baby pics or cake smash photos either, fair enough the girl is clearly just starting up and likely wants the exposure but if youā€™re gonna rave about something/someone at least be honest about the fact you got it for free. Sheā€™s a proper sneak lately. Dunno how Ali listens to her voice all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Howā€™s about the people you bummed your baby shower cakes from?

Or the other one you bummed Aliā€™s 30th cakes from?

What about that Hilaryā€™s place that was forever dropping off brownies and cookies?

If thereā€™s anything, anything you know, itā€™s where to get food.

B9B1B3A8-3682-4B56-800F-B753182568DD.jpeg

947600C6-F0CE-4DBA-935E-A29B8289A761.png

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Can we get this going again, canā€™t get over how much she loves herself on these stories! Is she that gorgeous? Sheā€™s starting to convince me šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Can we get this going again, canā€™t get over how much she loves herself on these stories! Is she that gorgeous? Sheā€™s starting to convince me šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Really does doesn't she. I don't know many 30 (I thought she was more late 30s tho) Yr old that would pose like this? My 16 year old would even do this...!

Reactions: 1
Honestly sick of seeing her eye bleeping herself and pushing her sodding hair about. Happy Fridayā€¦. Oh duck off you knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is she from originally? As in what part of Liverpool? I canā€™t deal with the fake forced posh accent.( Iā€™m from liverpool btw)
Prob belle vale where she lives now with Ali and his clients

I didnā€™t no Knowsley safari park had horses though šŸ˜‚ What an absolute woman though, she wont pay for a day out with little serious head (Jenson) but yet constantly shopping for herself! What a selfish ā€œmotherā€ she is. No wonder their gorgeous little boy doesnā€™t smile much it must be such a serious household for him. Enjoy your day out Hannah and put your fooking phone down! šŸ˜”
Love to throw something at that

THANK GOD THERE IS A PAGE FOR THIS BORING bleep NOW. I've never known anyone to chat tit as much as her! Too many teeth chattering about every single movement of her day!! Like literally. 'I've just got to speke UM then I'm going to h&m UM then return 17 parcels to river island UUUNMMMM' I cant. Fuckin. Cope.
Boring witch the poor baby she does nothing with him, no wonder he has a permanent frown

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Our ā€˜personal chefsā€™ cringe you mean the people you advertise for discount but dont say you advertise

Who the duck speaks to potential customers/sheep like this.
945597AB-9537-4659-8468-7507C71990AE.jpeg

sorry already posted above bit late to the party. Great minds and all that @Foodaholic

Reactions: 6
Omg these questions have killed me off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a show off, a fake posh voice and the pyramid scheme. Too funny, her followers clearly arenā€™t as in to her as she likes to believe.
Sheā€™s so passive aggressive in her responses as well. Donā€™t ask people for anonymous questions if you canā€™t take any criticism them šŸ™ˆ

Omg these questions have killed me off šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ a show off, a fake posh voice and the pyramid scheme. Too funny, her followers clearly arenā€™t as in to her as she likes to believe.
Sheā€™s so passive aggressive in her responses as well. Donā€™t ask people for anonymous questions if you canā€™t take any criticism them šŸ™ˆ
Did anyone from here ask any Qs? It just goes to show how many people find her bloody annoying and insufferable if sheā€™s got quite a lot of bad feedback.

Did anyone from here ask any Qs? It just goes to show how many people find her bloody annoying and insufferable if sheā€™s got quite a lot of bad feedback.
I didnt ask any questions. She's clearly been reading here as she seems pretty uptight (and really rude) in her responses. I didnt see any probs with the questions that were asked?

I didnt ask any questions. She's clearly been reading here as she seems pretty uptight (and really rude) in her responses. I didnt see any probs with the questions that were asked?
I didnā€™t and wouldnā€™t ask any either but you can tell sheā€™s been reading here 100% the attitude sheā€™s got will only turn more people off her.

Yeah talking about Dentistry after we all ripped her for her gob full of underbite teeth and her accent.

• Haha
And the bragging thing is a very fair point, yes itā€™s your account but people followed your home account to check out your renovation, not to get a daily run down of your shopping, nails and holidays so given the times weā€™re living in I think she needs to take stock of some of the comments, and Iā€™m speaking as someone who is fortunate enough to not have to think about how Iā€™m feeding my kids this week etc. Can only imagine how she makes someone who is really struggling feel. As for ā€œme and Ali work our arses offā€ I find that comment ignorant tbh and it doesnā€™t make it any less cringy that she sits there bragging to strangers online. Letā€™s face it, theyā€™ve both had a leg up from their parents and her dad ill gotten gains. Do one Hannah.
ps: pay for your own cake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What other people think or say about you is not your business, so if you read it and it upsets you enough to do a foney Q&A to address peoples remarks then you also need to grow a thicker skin.

Reactions: 5