The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved the sly mention of the bifolds....and the little, well actually huge toothy grin.....Had a good old catch up today courtesy of us taxpayers hasn't she.

Reactions: 2
God she will be insufferable when she finally gets the coach house and garden finished! I had to unfollow a while ago she is just too much, people are literally on the bones of their arse she is a knob!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god so bleeping what, there’s a carpet on the stairs! I’d she really that excited about it

Is she acting? Because I’ve never seen such stupidity a reveal for a bleeping carpet come on 🤣

Reactions: 1
46032690-89F5-4FDA-8FAD-F06A6DFB724B.jpeg

bleeping hell, that overbite is something else, I thought KHM’s was bad 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

• Haha
These insta huns think they are the first people in the world to buy a house, how full of your own self importance do you need to be to think people care about a boring beige carpet on the stairs, jesus tonight!!

• Haha
These insta huns think they are the first people in the world to buy a house, how full of your own self importance do you need to be to think people care about a boring beige carpet on the stairs, jesus tonight!!
Ano right 🤣🤣 this app closes over night there all fucked no one to blow smoke uo there arses

Please tell me Licky Lips didn’t gift her a cake!?
Also why do these influencers drag kids birthdays out for a week? Just to get more engagement no doubt and another brag fest next week!!!

Ano right 🤣🤣 this app closes over night there all fucked no one to blow smoke uo there arses
That’s my wish!!! Imagine relying on an app for your livelihood.

She is the biggest head on that app. It’s scammers, not trolls. It happens on every giveaway to everyone. 🙄

She absolutely loves herself feel like that closed mouth smirk is out every day

Is she as beautiful as she thinks?
Does she EVER have that child of hers?? FFS every single occasion christenings/weddings ect when normal family’s go as a family oh not this pair of selfish fookers! He will be calling her Ma Mummy I’m no time, does anyone else cringe when she refers to him as My guy? She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body

Her fella looks like he could be her kid brother, she looks about 10 years older than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5