The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What other people think or say about you is not your business, so if you read it and it upsets you enough to do a foney Q&A to address peoples remarks then you also need to grow a thicker skin.
Just like Kate Hayes does to address her ‘trolls’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone from here ask any Qs? It just goes to show how many people find her bloody annoying and insufferable if she’s got quite a lot of bad feedback.
Nope, no questions from me either, doesn’t look like anyone off here to be fair. She must just be disliked generally by everyone.
And the bragging thing is a very fair point, yes it’s your account but people followed your home account to check out your renovation, not to get a daily run down of your shopping, nails and holidays so given the times we’re living in I think she needs to take stock of some of the comments, and I’m speaking as someone who is fortunate enough to not have to think about how I’m feeding my kids this week etc. Can only imagine how she makes someone who is really struggling feel. As for “me and Ali work our arses off” I find that comment ignorant tbh and it doesn’t make it any less cringy that she sits there bragging to strangers online. Let’s face it, they’ve both had a leg up from their parents and her dad ill gotten gains. Do one Hannah.
ps: pay for your own cake.
Making out like she’s got some rags to riches story when they both went to private school and have their parents money behind them.
This is where influencers go wrong, start believing their own hype cos of all the sycophantic sheep that follow them giving them compliments. Love it when they get brought back down to Earth. She’ll be gutted she did them anonymous questions today 😂

She used the comments to address the thread, wouldn’t surprise if she got Ali to ask them.

Hardly works her arse off sat on instagram all day telling us what shes bought from home b’s and what 100 other expensive things shes buying this week all through her working days.thats all she did whilest she was working.

Reactions: 4
Hardly works her arse off sat on instagram all day telling us what shes bought from home b’s and what 100 other expensive things shes buying this week all through her working days.thats all she did whilest she was working.
My best friend is a midwife working 12hr shifts and barely earns enough to exist outside of her job by the time she’s paid her expenses. Plenty of people work their arses off and will never have anything to show for it so in my opinion “working hard” isn’t an excuse for being bleeping tone deaf, grinch gob.

Said this before but if I had to guess her age I’d of said 40. Floored that she’s 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I have bifold doors, and I never say 'I've got the bifolds open' or 'I'm having the bifolds cleaned' or MY BIFOLDS MY BIFOLDS. is it just me who just says doors... cos that's what they are. A door that happens to fold.. I don't need to full title them everytime. WE KNOW YOU HAVE BIFOLDS. So does every other fucker in Liverpool hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Like the column radiators always the full title, whats next? She is one boring fcker.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I have bifold doors, and I never say 'I've got the bifolds open' or 'I'm having the bifolds cleaned' or MY BIFOLDS MY BIFOLDS. is it just me who just says doors... cos that's what they are. A door that happens to fold.. I don't need to full title them everytime. WE KNOW YOU HAVE BIFOLDS. So does every other fucker in Liverpool hun.
But how many column radiators do you have?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
100% I thought this the other day when she qas going on about them being cleaned. We have these doors, and that's what they are called "the doors". She is a bleeping bifold!

Also, loved her reference to here on her latest narky stories about where she lives, cringing for her. Like she says if we don't like her content just unfollow, we'll Hannah Price, if to you don't like our content, don't read!
Wonder what Jensons party will be like. I doubt it will be on truffs level but I guess balloons, graze table and a load of free stuff that someone with bifolds, a mezzanine and column radiators could easily afford.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hyacinth Bouquet energy with the bifold doors and column radiators - cringe

• Haha
Do you think she has read this? Do you think one of the anonymous messages was the link to this

And she’s supposed to be back at work now but posting New York holidays she’s planning on that travel page! Do her work know she’s using her day to book holidays 🙄

Reactions: 1
Do you think she has read this? Do you think one of the anonymous messages was the link to this

And she’s supposed to be back at work now but posting New York holidays she’s planning on that travel page! Do her work know she’s using her day to book holidays 🙄
She’s deffo read it.

100% I thought this the other day when she qas going on about them being cleaned. We have these doors, and that's what they are called "the doors". She is a bleeping bifold!

Also, loved her reference to here on her latest narky stories about where she lives, cringing for her. Like she says if we don't like her content just unfollow, we'll Hannah Price, if to you don't like our content, don't read!
Boring Bifold witch 😂😂😂

Oooo she is fuming about them anonymous questions isn’t she. Me and Ali literally wet ourselves laughing. Really? Cos you seem to be going on about it a lot. Doesnt look like you found it funny at all to everyone else 👀

Reactions: 2