The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after sharing stories which brag about her booking a 6k room in the Maldives (how many holidays has she been on this year!) she shares a competition story as she ‘needs all the help she can get’
The absolute audacity.
Tasteless.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dad’s dodgy dealings in the 80’s an 90’s. He invested in property eventually but that’s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ‘Ali’ 😂
She went to archbishop blanch didn't she? I'm sure she did as she's friends with an old school friend of mine x

Sorry just only now come across her own thread 😂

Reactions: 1
She went to archbishop blanch didn't she? I'm sure she did as she's friends with an old school friend of mine x

Sorry just only now come across her own thread 😂
Didn’t she go to Liverpool college? Did Ali go to merchants?

Ah eh Hannah, you had actually grown on me. I really liked her red outfit from that wedding she went to from Hurr (rental, love it even more) but now you go and do a reveal countdown for your fire. It's like guess the gender all over again.

Also, she shared a pic of her parents last week? I'm sure I recognise her Mum? hmrc?

Reactions: 4
Ah eh Hannah, you had actually grown on me. I really liked her red outfit from that wedding she went to from Hurr (rental, love it even more) but now you go and do a reveal countdown for your fire. It's like guess the gender all over again.

Also, she shared a pic of her parents last week? I'm sure I recognise her Mum? hmrc?
Yer her mum works for hmrc

I was expecting a nicer fireplace than that, not going to lie x
Exactly - I mean it’s fine and fits the rest of her decor but she needs to calm down with the millions of stories about it & posts - surely to god nobody is that invested in somebody else’s fire place 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 5
What’s a “willable” income?
I thought it was like an uncapped income as in you earn what you ‘will’ to earn by working certain hours etc. so if you only want to earn £100 a month then you can by doing x amount of hours but if you want to make it a full time job then you can.
however it is clearly not that lucrative for Hannah yet cos she still has a normal job!

I thought it was like an uncapped income as in you earn what you ‘will’ to earn by working certain hours etc. so if you only want to earn £100 a month then you can by doing x amount of hours but if you want to make it a full time job then you can.
however it is clearly not that lucrative for Hannah yet cos she still has a normal job!
Who knows …. Just thought it was weird how she said a ‘willable income for Jenson’.

Sure we’ll get a q&a in the not too distant future about how amazing the pyramid scheme is anyway amd how they’re going on 35 holidays this year.

if you google the levels shes hit then it says in uk its a guaranteed 855 a month income

Storying a really average outfit (nothing wrong with it - just jumper & leggings) with the sole purpose of showing off the Prada pumps 🙄

Is it just me or do Prada pumps in January scream ‘I can’t afford actual Prada’?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t been as insufferable lately….
Until this week. The bragging is back for 2023, first the prada shoes @Iceache and now the sauna, steam room and golf simulator room, I mean wtf, doesn’t she know about about the ‘cozzie livs?’

Reactions: 4