The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another passive aggressive comment from this woman. You asked the question and people answered don't understand the emojis ? Some people couldn't care less what clothes you buy. After all you are a "home account" maybe they pressed in error. Just chill out woman!
Fumes when everyone doesn’t lick her bum hole 😂😂
I’d be more concerned that the other 23 an a half thousand followers didn’t even bother to vote 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ali and I watched the storm on the MEZZANINE ughhh she is exhausting. HAPPY bleeping TUESDAY hannah ya bore

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ali and I watched the storm on the MEZZANINE ughhh she is exhausting. HAPPY bleeping TUESDAY hannah ya bore
Honestly exhausting.
We watched it from our bedroom....this happens to have a Juliet balcony. If I posted on my Instagram "just watched the storm from my juliet balcony" I'd actually vomit and be blocked by Instagram. It's just a bleeping door and your mezzanine is just an extra floorboard.
She was banging on yesterday calling her bedroom the master bedroom. Who the duck says that? It's just "our room" isn't it?! Or am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha ha ha that’s like me saying I watched the storm from my loft window 🤣🤣 she’s such a bad head who would even say this

Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha ha that’s like me saying I watched the storm from my loft window 🤣🤣 she’s such a bad head who would even say this
I watched it from my bungalow window and had to stand on the bed to see because the window is like a birdwatchers hut and Im a short arse. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hannah just for info the Queen is Her Majesty not Her Royal Highness. As a civil servant thought you’d of known this.

• Haha
Imagine leaving your child to go an faff around with your pyramid pals, then the day you get home your on insta linking your old lady clothes instead of spending time with him. Priorities of being an influenza ay 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Whilst she's been away with "the girls" aka middle aged women who are grotesque money grabbing individuals....
Did she grow a few more teeth or spend the entire time on the marching powder thus making her jaw/teeth appear all over the place? Or both? Her jaw was swinging everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely a pharmacist, with a sideline in aesthetics, and a G7 civil servant, with a sideline in pyramid schemes, can afford not to beg on the internet.

E35AE090-51F6-43B7-BF37-F505BF351B7A.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Why tons of stories of eye bleeping, eye rolling and exaggerated fakesness all about getting a fireplace.

The child looks so serious (I've got a serious child too)
Assume these mlm travel scams have to register self employed to declare their earnings.