The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly senior. Salary won’t be as high as private sector. But then it’s civil service. Always wondered how her employer was okay with her face bleeping herself at her laptop all day.

Reactions: 2
What does grade 7 mean? High salary?
Pretty good grade (tech people in my work area) I think G7 salary is about £50kish.

Fairly senior. Salary won’t be as high as private sector. But then it’s civil service. Always wondered how her employer was okay with her face bleeping herself at her laptop all day.
They don't have flexi do they at that grade? No wonder she can do 2689 stories about blagging a free fireplace!

Pretty good grade (tech people in my work area) I think G7 salary is about £50kish.

They don't have flexi do they at that grade? No wonder she can do 2689 stories about blagging a free fireplace!
She’s been a G7 for a few years, so I’d guess over £52k now. Easy to get to 7 in Project Delivery, if you’re reasonably switched on.

She’s on flexi. I know some Depts don’t have it above SEO but I’m a G7 and every Dept I’ve worked for has (including hers).

Reactions: 3
She’s been a G7 for a few years, so I’d guess over £52k now. Easy to get to 7 in Project Delivery, if you’re reasonably switched on.

She’s on flexi. I know some Depts don’t have it above SEO but I’m a G7 and every Dept I’ve worked for has (including hers).
Yes ours over SEO don't have it. I'm trying my best to break to project delivery, need to do more work on my statement and behaviours.

Wow! She has done pretty well to be on that kind of salary at 30.

I am genuinely really interested in what her job actually entails to warrant such a good salary. She never seems overworked or stressed either.

Anyone folllow that hesketh White House 👀 wonder what happened there she’s not with her fella now living in that gorgeous house

I followed her too. I got the impression it was a messy divorce. Sad really. Just goes to show the life they show on insta isn’t reality.

Wow! She has done pretty well to be on that kind of salary at 30.

I am genuinely really interested in what her job actually entails to warrant such a good salary. She never seems overworked or stressed either.
You say that like she’s earning 6 figures

Reactions: 1
You say that like she’s earning 6 figures
No I didn’t. Someone further up the thread said she was probably earning 50k plus. I just thought that was pretty high salary for a 30 year old. Especially as she seems to have a lot time during her working day to do stories, pop to Morrisons and clean the house. 🤷‍♀️