The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I’ve hit unfollow…. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
“Ali really wants a steam room and sauna”
You ok Hannah hun?

Reactions: 3
Didnt know Belle Vale was classed as South Liverpool either 🤥
She annoys me no end but to be fair, Belle Vale IS South Liverpool!

---

I don’t think BV is classed as South Liverpool but it’s next to Gateacre which is. Her house is basically on the border of the two
Belle Vale is definitely South Liverpool, I’m from South Liverpool! Google has also confirmed Belle Vale is South Liverpool 🤣

---

I thought it was like an uncapped income as in you earn what you ‘will’ to earn by working certain hours etc. so if you only want to earn £100 a month then you can by doing x amount of hours but if you want to make it a full time job then you can.
however it is clearly not that lucrative for Hannah yet cos she still has a normal job!
No, it means you can pass on the earning potential in your will x

Last edited:
She seems to be doing more and more on the travel business. Cannot understand how people are falling for it! Although saying that Lyndsay at 345 or whatever her name is is obviously making a bloody fortune because that house Reno is massive!

Reactions: 1
Has something happened to her mouth/lips? Looks like she’s struggling to talk 🫣
She did look all puffy lipped and teeth today for some reason. I honestly don’t know where she finds the time to hold down two jobs (well one proper job and one scam job!) and still manage to film herself every day! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She did look all puffy lipped and teeth today for some reason. I honestly don’t know where she finds the time to hold down two jobs (well one proper job and one scam job!) and still manage to film herself every day! 🤷‍♀️
Probably coz she doesn’t have her kid 🤣🤣

Hi Hannah, been reading here?

Also whilst I am here. Really such sad news that she has nothing to cover herself i.e clothes. Good job the fiance has bought her some new shoes. Extra points for letting the gram know where they are from....
Haha I thought that! And someone “messaged her” about her tan but she conveniently covered the username and pic - it was defo Ali wasn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Hi Hannah, been reading here?

Also whilst I am here. Really such sad news that she has nothing to cover herself i.e clothes. Good job the fiance has bought her some new shoes. Extra points for letting the gram know where they are from....
Happy people don’t hate bla bla bla…. Only comeback these insta twats have got 🙈

My last post I said I was unfollowing….admittedly I never 😂😂😂

10lb in 5 weeks- how to say you’re on ozempic without saying you’re on ozempic

• Haha
She gets right in my tits. The way she talks is so full of arrogance and an air of looking down on people. I think it's hilarious that she was asking earlier in the week how old people thought she was. Earlier posts on here make reference to her being mid/late thirties last year. That blow-dry & Ali keep jabbing her, are doing her no favours. I would definitely place her older than she is.

Also shocked that she is a civil servant. Have followed for quite some time, and assumed she was private sector with the amount of stories she used to do during the work day. For a senior leader, she clearly doesn't have pressing issues or stresses unlike those below or in different depts!

The whole travel thing is a bit of a mockery too. She posts up hotels that the average Joe is never going to be looking for and the prices are just insane. I'll just go to Tui and save myself several £K's on my booking, even it means I miss the pennies in commission 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She gets right in my tits. The way she talks is so full of arrogance and an air of looking down on people. I think it's hilarious that she was asking earlier in the week how old people thought she was. Earlier posts on here make reference to her being mid/late thirties last year. That blow-dry & Ali keep jabbing her, are doing her no favours. I would definitely place her older than she is.

Also shocked that she is a civil servant. Have followed for quite some time, and assumed she was private sector with the amount of stories she used to do during the work day. For a senior leader, she clearly doesn't have pressing issues or stresses unlike those below or in different depts!

The whole travel thing is a bit of a mockery too. She posts up hotels that the average Joe is never going to be looking for and the prices are just insane. I'll just go to Tui and save myself several £K's on my booking, even it means I miss the pennies in commission 🤣🤣
Totally agree.

The fact she stories during the day and goes to the gym “in her lunch hour” seems to indicate she has quite a stress free job.