Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkio123

Tell me you read Tattle without telling me you read tattle….
- Happy Monday guyssss 🦷🦷😬 I’ve spent this day an that day with my child (I honestly don’t just palm him off left right an centre for blow drys/shopping/lashes/nails/partys)
-This is my dad twenty years ago when he had a real job ya know (don’t type John Kearns into companies house tho or you’ll see all his dodgy property companies that went bang that he used his drug money for)
-Look at my braggy insta balloon display party for Jenson… ‘PAID FOR BY US’
- My mum says, ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all.. just unfollow me 👋🏻 (How about take ya own advice an stop reading here then you passive aggressive boring bitch)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Omg, fuck off with your stupid radiators. She is such a brag. Yeah we've got 278 radiators and blah blah blah. Just be grateful youve got heating. I'm disappointed in myself for watching...

Also, so happy my taxes are paying for her to basically talk about fucking radiators, go for lunch and go the gym. I know you can't control your IT and stuff but may be best not to go online saying all these things you're doing when you're meant to be working, it's the golden rule....
An

Oh and Ali's got clients.....

eskimopie

VIP Member
Just think it’s a shame when you look at someone doing well and then you find out one of them comes from dodgy money. Happens too often. When you spend like she does and literally document every purchase online, people are gonna be nosey and start to ask questions and you can’t blame them for it because literally nobody is asking her to do it.

lurkio123

Let’s start this thread with a bang..

Her fella looks like he invites motorway maintenance workers who are tarmacing the roads into the house for a suck when she’s out with the baby.

Not a chance he’s fully straight.

View attachment 1237329
Ahahhahaa the campest straight man I’ve ever seen, although he does seem pretty inoffensive compared to ‘High horse Hannah huge house’.

She is insufferable, starting her story with, ‘been a while since we were on the gram’ err ok sure we see you have a bath daily, and inform us exactly how many glasses of water you drink a day. These influencers are all the same, get way too full of their own self importance and think people are interested in their nonsense. Truff in the making. Her account used to be ok when it was home stuff but it’s just a mish mash of everything now.

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
And the bragging thing is a very fair point, yes it’s your account but people followed your home account to check out your renovation, not to get a daily run down of your shopping, nails and holidays so given the times we’re living in I think she needs to take stock of some of the comments, and I’m speaking as someone who is fortunate enough to not have to think about how I’m feeding my kids this week etc. Can only imagine how she makes someone who is really struggling feel. As for “me and Ali work our arses off” I find that comment ignorant tbh and it doesn’t make it any less cringy that she sits there bragging to strangers online. Let’s face it, they’ve both had a leg up from their parents and her dad ill gotten gains. Do one Hannah.
ps: pay for your own cake.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lurkio123

Nahh it one hundred per cent can confirm its drug money from her dad’s dodgy dealings in the 80’s an 90’s. He invested in property eventually but that’s how he started. Her uncles are the same. Her dad paid for her to go to Merchant Taylor where she met ‘Ali’ 😂

lurkio123

Our new ‘falcon icon’ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about £2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Don’t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth 🙈

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Our new ‘falcon icon’ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about £2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Don’t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth 🙈
Omg! This this! Talking teeth. So glad to have found this thread. I used to like her content. The baby gender revel was the turning point.

She talks sown to people and has such an air of I'm way better than you.

Anyway, I'm going back to the start to catch up!
ETA - I say revel as in KHM reveal....

The bragging is just so scummy and on another level.
My husband has same occupation as "Ali" I would never dream of turning up at his work to give him lunch, regardless of the job, its just so weird imo.

Imagine talking teeth on her wedding day!

Last edited:

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I have bifold doors, and I never say 'I've got the bifolds open' or 'I'm having the bifolds cleaned' or MY BIFOLDS MY BIFOLDS. is it just me who just says doors... cos that's what they are. A door that happens to fold.. I don't need to full title them everytime. WE KNOW YOU HAVE BIFOLDS. So does every other fucker in Liverpool hun.
100% I thought this the other day when she qas going on about them being cleaned. We have these doors, and that's what they are called "the doors". She is a fucking bifold!

Also, loved her reference to here on her latest narky stories about where she lives, cringing for her. Like she says if we don't like her content just unfollow, we'll Hannah Price, if to you don't like our content, don't read!
Wonder what Jensons party will be like. I doubt it will be on truffs level but I guess balloons, graze table and a load of free stuff that someone with bifolds, a mezzanine and column radiators could easily afford.....

• Haha

Sloobsc

All of her swipe ups, gifted food, trips to beauty and hair places are never declared.

I dont get why she feels the need to tell a big long story around the houses on Covering from onw minute to the next what shes doing. Whos actually arsed

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Ali and I watched the storm on the MEZZANINE ughhh she is exhausting. HAPPY FUCKING TUESDAY hannah ya bore
Honestly exhausting.
We watched it from our bedroom....this happens to have a Juliet balcony. If I posted on my Instagram "just watched the storm from my juliet balcony" I'd actually vomit and be blocked by Instagram. It's just a fucking door and your mezzanine is just an extra floorboard.
She was banging on yesterday calling her bedroom the master bedroom. Who the fuck says that? It's just "our room" isn't it?! Or am I missing something?

• Haha

Gossip101xoxo

Wasliterally thinking today how annoying she’s got thank god there’s a tattle page now 😂 what is this travel MLM pish she’s peddling?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NorrisCole

The way she pushes her pony all the time gives me irrational rage
ETA As if she lives in Belle vale 😂😂😂😂😂nothing wrong with it, I’m just shocked! The way she goes on I honestly thought it was in a more expensive area

Last edited:

Shazblag

VIP Member
This - as an example - is pure trolling. What gives anyone any right to criticise the way someone looks?! This thread seems to attract the lowlife posters like this one for some reason, and I’m not sure why. What has this poor woman done to warrant her teeth being criticised? Why would anyone follow someone simply to post screen shots like this?

By all means criticise her tone deaf behaviour in a cost of living crisis, and her involvement in a pyramid-not-pyramid-deffo-a-pyramid scheme, but the way she talks or looks or anything like that - she’s a real person with feelings, and you’re just lowering the overall intelligence level of any actual discussion here.
Its called Tattle for a reason. Its not a rave thread but feel free to start your own. Its not trolling to have an opinion on someone, whether that be her teeth, voice or her bragging about how many column radiators she has behind her bi-folds. Trolling is when you send these opinions directly to Hannah. Best advice is not to read your own thread if you dont like whats said about you.

WhisperingAngle

I work for HMRC, I wonder whether his income is all going through the books and her pyramid scheme? 🤔 compliance have instant access to bank accounts now in real time, it would be very interesting to see how their lifestyle is being paid for … ?
Hannah’s mum works at HMRC and Hannah worked there before she moved to the Cabinet Office 🤫 Undeclared ads and pyramid schemes doesn’t really fit with the Civil Service Code does it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

lurkio123

Oh ye she tellls us daily about the Arighi Bianci furniture, I mean it’s inoffensive stuff but wouldn’t say it was the most innovative or interesting interior wise either. Maybe she’s trying to blag a freebie off them so keeps bringing them up every two minutes 😩🙈

oh ye loves a dramatic pause an an eye roll when she isn’t showing us her gums an tonsils

• Haha