The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she EVER have that child of hers?? FFS every single occasion christenings/weddings ect when normal family’s go as a family oh not this pair of selfish fookers! He will be calling her Ma Mummy I’m no time, does anyone else cringe when she refers to him as My guy? She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body
I know never has him with her! Was only his birthday other day and he’s been shipped out again!

The pyramid scheme that definitely isn’t a pyramid scheme but no one understands why it isn’t a pyramid scheme

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesnt she spend her lunch with her child instead of being so self obsessed getting lashes done?

Reactions: 1
Why doesnt she spend her lunch with her child instead of being so self obsessed getting lashes done?
I’m no fan, but why would she spend her lunch with her child if she’s working? I think there’s a funny grey area with working from home where people assume you can amalgamate childcare & work, and you just can’t. She wouldn’t spend her lunch hour with her child if she was in the office so why is it anymore feasible that she does whilst working at home? What’s she going to do - drive to her parents’ to pick him up for ten minutes?

I feel like a lot of comments on this thread are pure jealousy. Jealousy of an affluent lifestyle / readily available childcare / a motherhood that looks different from how others do it.

In her defence, I wouldn't say you'd spend your lunch with the child when you're working from home. I spend my lunch either doing housework, doing dinner for the evening or just going for a walk.

I’m no fan, but why would she spend her lunch with her child if she’s working? I think there’s a funny grey area with working from home where people assume you can amalgamate childcare & work, and you just can’t. She wouldn’t spend her lunch hour with her child if she was in the office so why is it anymore feasible that she does whilst working at home? What’s she going to do - drive to her parents’ to pick him up for ten minutes?

I feel like a lot of comments on this thread are pure jealousy. Jealousy of an affluent lifestyle / readily available childcare / a motherhood that looks different from how others do it.
Agree witht the first part.

100% not jealous of anyone else's lifestyle including hers. Nor would i say she has an affluent one. Yes she has childcare on the drip, she lucky to have 2 sets of available healthy grandparents for sure.

I cant see any negative comments on the echo article so all she has addressed is via here.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1430909

bleeping hell, that overbite is something else, I thought KHM’s was bad 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
This - as an example - is pure trolling. What gives anyone any right to criticise the way someone looks?! This thread seems to attract the lowlife posters like this one for some reason, and I’m not sure why. What has this poor woman done to warrant her teeth being criticised? Why would anyone follow someone simply to post screen shots like this?

By all means criticise her tone deaf behaviour in a cost of living crisis, and her involvement in a pyramid-not-pyramid-deffo-a-pyramid scheme, but the way she talks or looks or anything like that - she’s a real person with feelings, and you’re just lowering the overall intelligence level of any actual discussion here.

Didnt know Belle Vale was classed as South Liverpool either 🤥
I’m sure I read it was gatacare 🤣🤣🤣 belle vale girl it’s belle vale 🤣🤣

Hi Hannah 🙋‍♀️

This - as an example - is pure trolling. What gives anyone any right to criticise the way someone looks?! This thread seems to attract the lowlife posters like this one for some reason, and I’m not sure why. What has this poor woman done to warrant her teeth being criticised? Why would anyone follow someone simply to post screen shots like this?

By all means criticise her tone deaf behaviour in a cost of living crisis, and her involvement in a pyramid-not-pyramid-deffo-a-pyramid scheme, but the way she talks or looks or anything like that - she’s a real person with feelings, and you’re just lowering the overall intelligence level of any actual discussion here.
Aw calm down Hannah hun, we’ll stop calling it a pyramid scheme 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Its called Tattle for a reason. Its not a rave thread but feel free to start your own. Its not trolling to have an opinion on someone, whether that be her teeth, voice or her bragging about how many column radiators she has behind her bi-folds. Trolling is when you send these opinions directly to Hannah. Best advice is not to read your own thread if you dont like whats said about you.

Reactions: 7
Its called Tattle for a reason. Its not a rave thread but feel free to start your own. Its not trolling to have an opinion on someone, whether that be her teeth, voice or her bragging about how many column radiators she has behind her bi-folds. Trolling is when you send these opinions directly to Hannah. Best advice is not to read your own thread if you dont like whats said about you.
Why do you need to voice an opinion on her teeth though? Perhaps I’m making the mistake of assuming some of you are intelligent enough to differentiate between an opinion on someone’s behaviour and cruel bitchiness about aspects of a person they cannot change. What gives you the right to have an opinion on those things? It’s thinking like that giving this site a bad name when in fact it is actually a small minority of halfwits rather than the majority of posters.

Aw calm down Hannah hun, we’ll stop calling it a pyramid scheme 🤣
I’m not Hannah, and I do think it’s a pyramid scheme.

Why do you need to voice an opinion on her teeth though? Perhaps I’m making the mistake of assuming some of you are intelligent enough to differentiate between an opinion on someone’s behaviour and cruel bitchiness about aspects of a person they cannot change. What gives you the right to have an opinion on those things? It’s thinking like that giving this site a bad name when in fact it is actually a small minority of halfwits rather than the majority of posters.

I’m not Hannah, and I do think it’s a pyramid scheme.
You are on the wrong website if you think other threads dont have these opinions on influencers. Teeth, Hair, fat tits, flat tits, monster munch feet, all these are discussed on Tattle.

Reactions: 2
Only those desperately unhappy with themselves feel the need to be cruel about the way others look. You’re wrong though - not all threads contain those ‘opinions’; plenty of them are based on actual critique rather than lowbrow insults.

• Haha
Only those desperately unhappy with themselves feel the need to be cruel about the way others look. You’re wrong though - not all threads contain those ‘opinions’; plenty of them are based on actual critique rather than lowbrow insults.
Sorry to disappoint love but I’m in no way unhappy or jealous of someone who sells themselves and there kids on social media for pedros to get hold of. Also you can fix a overbite ❤

• Heart
I wouldn’t say it’s jealousy of her lifestyle or parenting at all. I think that the issue people have with her is the arrogance and showing off that rubs people up the wrong way.

She started a renovation which people were obviously interested to see, hence the following on insta. However, this has morphed into a clothes/gifted cakes and balloons/holiday pyramid mash up page of nonsense like every other influencer. These people are completely out of touch with reality and consistently ram an unattainable lifestyle down normal people’s throats (who aren’t getting gifted free things every day and don’t have drug dealer fathers).

I’m a single parent and am lucky enough to have a decent job and support network for my little boy, but not everyone is as fortunate and some are barely coping during this cost of living crisis. I’m sure the last thing they want to hear is how many packages Hannah took to Speke this week, how many holidays she’s taking or how her free balloon arch looks. It’s easy to just say, ‘oh unfollow her then if you don’t like her content’, but there is a million more tone deaf morons out there doing the exact same, you can’t possibly avoid all of them and their bifolds.

I’d argue that if she doesn’t like the critique then don’t put yourself in the public eye for all to have an opinion on, and definitely don’t read gossip sites like this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14