Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhisperingAngle

Jenson doesn’t have a set bedtime cos it doesn’t fit in with mine and Ali’s lifestyle 😱…like we’re going for a meal on Weds at 7.30 and if his bedtime was 7pm, like what would we do? Not go?

Yes. Exactly you selfish prick! You wouldn’t go, or you’d get a babysitter (let’s face it, you love palming him off on other people).

Reactions: 7

eskimopie

VIP Member
I came to say the same. Just go to fucking Asda or Marks and Spencer, or go on Google you absolute cheap skate. Imagine bragging about having 28863 column radiators then begging for a cake for your babies 1st birthday. This insta world knocks me sick.
Like she doesn’t bloody know who to go to for a fuckin cake! I don’t usually mind her that much but I can’t fuckin stand the way they try to bum off hard working people (usually other women) who are trying to work to feed their families. Absolutely no respect for the time and effort it takes. I’ve got a few recommendations for you Hannah, Catherine Braidy on aigburth rd or L’oven on Smithdown. Both will tell you to take a run and jump if you’re after a freebie though.
She hasn’t paid for the baby pics or cake smash photos either, fair enough the girl is clearly just starting up and likely wants the exposure but if you’re gonna rave about something/someone at least be honest about the fact you got it for free. She’s a proper sneak lately. Dunno how Ali listens to her voice all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

WhisperingAngle

Oh I see, asking for ideas for bank holiday the other day was just a beg for freebies, since the trip to Knowsley’s now an ad.

Buy stuff for your own kids, you bums.

What mum of nearly a one year old has never had to go to the shops with their baby..! You think she was a kardashian , even they have their kids more than she does! I wonder what her fella really thinks about the fact he’s always dropped off at other places everyday whilst he’s working, even in nursery whilst off on maternity leave , it seems so strange to me. Doesn’t she want to be with her baby more?

eskimopie

VIP Member
Makes me heave!
Glad it’s not just me.

Our new ‘falcon icon’ in her gifted glamify hoodies that are about £2 off ali express and her flowery old lady dresses. Don’t even start me on that 90s blow dry and talking teeth 🙈
My mate who really likes her even messaged me a screen shot of her the other day and said “I love her but why do her teeth make me want to scream” 🦷🦷

*found the pic! To be fair, she’s got a lovely smile but I just don’t want to see ya wisdom teeth when you’re talking to me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

lurkio123

Oh ye there’s no way showy show off would admit that she lives in Belle Vale. Maybe that’s why it’s not the ‘forever’ home.

Reactions: 6

Tessiebear

Another cringe home account is loving linden. House is nice like but they never say it’s on a bang average street in gods waiting room Ormskirk.
Every post is humble brag central 🥴

• Haha

Iceache

She’s in Belle Vale where property prices are low. A house that size in Mossley Hill / Grassendale / Woolton / Calderstones would be half a million at least if not closer to a million.

I’m going to enjoy the schadenfreude of watching the inevitable string of nursery illnesses about to hit after such a seemingly easy year with a new baby

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Can't beleive what I've just watched....
I dont know who is worse me for watching or her for rambling on for so long about getting her kid to sleep.
I really don't understand the logic of oh but if we go for a meal at 7.30 then what are we supposed to do.
Shes unreal. Be a parent that's what you do love!

Unbelievable.

NoseyHole20

I just sit and wonder whether she has finished her washing.. and worry that she will never finish it because she absolute needs to link all her basic clothes.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
This one is up pep and truffs arse that’s why I went off her. She could have been a lot better than a braggy cunt like the rest

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
It was the baby’s first birthday party yesterday and she was at a pool party with the pyramid scheme lot, what’s all that about?
And the host, the Bore at ThreeFourFive is on a right comedown today screenshotting Tattle on her stories.

Bet that's all they talked about last night 🤣

• Haha