The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Fem and Pat! Some food for thought for your both
That is such a powerful statement. Ben and Zoe should be ashamed, especially Ben. Zoe has never seemed enthusiastic but Ben's over-lively antics on all his vlogs have never rung true - he has never come across as authentic. The children see ordinary dad and on-camera dad and I bet they're worlds apart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The worst is when Ben talks to the kids through the phone camera rather than turning and speaking to them directly. It’s not normal.
I can’t believe the faff in the garden. Remember Pat saying she’d love to live in the middle of nowhere with chickens etc. well they have a huge garden and could have chickens, flower beds, veg patches etc. they have so much potential with that space and they do nothing at all apart from collect plastic boxes. Pat states in her bio she loves the out doors but she’s never out. In reality she wants to live in the middle of nowhere so she doesn’t have to interact with anyone or deal with authority like the school questioning where the kids are. She’s just a big fat liar at this point.

Reactions: 20
I think FM is that other scrounging you tuber who seems to adore the Scumavans and is a right old dragon. The one with Pink hair.
She and her husband don’t work but have holidays to the Maldives, designer gear and regular shopping hauls. She also likes to slag the NHS off.
YUK!! She is one nasty piece of work

Reactions: 6
I know one thing ,they are both HARD bastards ,if it was me doing vlogs like them i know for certain i couldn't stand all the bad reviews about me ,i would curl up in a ball and die ,but those hard faced twats can just carry on reguardless of what people say .

Reactions: 14
So a vlog about putting sun-stuff on parted hair… simple put bk in a pony tail or bun.. no parting needed! Any excuse to vlog shite -See old Butch has the short suit from hell on.. the odd comment saying she looks fab has gone to her head. 🤣 We all know she was the one popping bk to house etc so she didn’t have to look after kids on beach.

Reactions: 10
The worst is when Ben talks to the kids through the phone camera rather than turning and speaking to them directly. It’s not normal.
I can’t believe the faff in the garden. Remember Pat saying she’d love to live in the middle of nowhere with chickens etc. well they have a huge garden and could have chickens, flower beds, veg patches etc. they have so much potential with that space and they do nothing at all apart from collect plastic boxes. Pat states in her bio she loves the out doors but she’s never out. In reality she wants to live in the middle of nowhere so she doesn’t have to interact with anyone or deal with authority like the school questioning where the kids are. She’s just a big fat liar at this point.
Probably council house would say no chickens, but tons of room for a fruit and veg plot.

Reactions: 5
The council won't care if it's just a few hens, so long as they're not bothering neighbours or attracting vermin.

Them having chickens would give Zoe more reason to not feed the kids chicken (nuggets and shapes are different), the kids don't need her making their diets any worse than they are.

Reactions: 8
YUK!! She is one nasty piece of work
Am I thinking the right ones? Both also a bit Lardy although the NHS funded hers?
---
Zoe couldn’t live in the middle of nowhere, there would be no b&m… although she could use it as an excuse to be away for longer.

Am I thinking the right ones? Both also a bit Lardy although the NHS funded hers?
---
Zoe couldn’t live in the middle of nowhere, there would be no b&m… although she could use it as an excuse to be away for longer.
Yeah very Northern accent. I just can’t understand where they get all their money from? Did they win the lottery or have a huge inheritance. She has Botox and now saying about having private heath care. Can’t be on Pip cos she does loads, not incapacitated in anyway.

18 quid begged on the live tonight, Big Bertha got in a strop over someone saying (meant in a jokey way I think) that Agnes never stops talking. Got all defensive.
Sat there dressed like an extra from Prisoner cell block H and him with his hair grown looks like an old lesbian woman. Slagging off schools again. They’re really not grateful for anything are they? Living for free in a house given to them, free education and healthcare but still they think they’re hard done by.
Off to the lodge in 3 weeks. Won’t that mean they’re missing school? Fem says they all need the break 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 16
Zoe on the live saying she’s sending Joseph to school as they need a 3rd party for a diagnosis 🤷‍♀️

She was annoyed and said someone who doesn’t know anything about him will be judging him.

Shes clearly worried incase he doesn’t have Autism.

Reactions: 18
She’s hankering after Toby getting an ADHD diagnosis now. Apparently he physically can’t sit still, if he does it makes his skin burn. She was being proper bristly about his teachers. He got into trouble for whistling at school “don’t even get her started on that”. She wishes she knew about homeschooling years ago because too many of her kids have had their spirits dimmed by school. I bet the teachers wish she knew about homeschooling too!
---
£450 a month on electricity in the summer………
Yeah, and £500 a month in the Winter but they’re glad they got rid of gas because it’s expensive. We pay £120 a month for a 4 bed detached house, dual fuel, and we’re £327 in credit. But then I don’t walk round in a vest top in February

Reactions: 11
Her ramblings on IG once again -she doesn’t have to justify herself apparently but there she’s is justifying herself…thick as 💩. She likes to write and does she write… a load of crap, Who with 12 kids have time to update all this on SM.. you can tell she doesn’t do a lot..,but they need a break!
You lazy grifters try working full time jobs and juggling childcare then come bk and say you need a break🤬

Reactions: 11
Yeah very Northern accent. I just can’t understand where they get all their money from? Did they win the lottery or have a huge inheritance. She has Botox and now saying about having private heath care. Can’t be on Pip cos she does loads, not incapacitated in anyway.
Yeah I have got it, not really watched them loads but instantly had an idea who you were talking about..
Very strange.

Reactions: 2
Wow that picture she put on ig of Joseph the child looks very unwell n malnourished also his lips are so dry

Reactions: 8
If she cut down on the weekly “tit” shop and the B&M, Shein hauls they could take Jocif to Glasgow for a private Diagnosis. It costs around £1600 and once six months have passed it’s recognised by their GP.

Reactions: 7
Joseph always looks unwell. He has dry lips 24/7, a terrible hair line made worse by pens hair cuts, pale and sickly looking. I don’t think they’ll get the diagnosis they’re looking for cause the only thing wrong with Jocif is lazy parenting.

Reactions: 13
Zoe on the live saying she’s sending Joseph to school as they need a 3rd party for a diagnosis 🤷‍♀️

She was annoyed and said someone who doesn’t know anything about him will be judging him.

Shes clearly worried incase he doesn’t have Autism.
I thought paediatrician Zoe had already diagnosed him 🤦‍♀️.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.