The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only have an oven tin large enough because her mum got her one. 12 kids in and she thinks small pans are going to suffice. I would recommend she gets a couple of large metal cooking pots, they last for ages and take a real beating but Zoe's idea of cookware taking a beating is dropping the potato pops from higher than usual. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oohhhh grass cutting vlog, I bet the neighbours were over the moon that he strimmed 70% of the grass first. I bet that wasn't dead annoying. And he can't even use his Strimmer right. Stand arms length away from the fence and sway your body left to right (or right to left) then step forward and repete. Ffs you'd think it was his first day on earth tosspot
---
So zoe sat on her arse, sorting clothes again! And then sat on her arse in the car while the kids dance. Helpful 👍 Ben looks shocking

You’d think Zoe would help with doing that large garden, considering Bens heart complaint!
She really is horrendous.

Reactions: 17
Did he rake up what he strimmed or just run the mower over it? As thats probably why the battery lasted 30 minutes. That mower isn’t fit for the size of that garden.

You’d think they’d have bought a mower and strimmer that would have done the garden in one go. All this waiting around to charge the battery is ridiculous. She’s got a whopping great garden there yet she’s drying the washing inside still. She should have it all outside. If the kids aren’t getting shat on every 2 minutes by the seagulls then neither will her laundry be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did he rake up what he strimmed or just run the mower over it? As thats probably why the battery lasted 30 minutes. That mower isn’t fit for the size of that garden.
That’s cuz he’s a lazy git… nothing is ever done properly. Perfect opportunity to get it gone and Zoe cud have pitched in and helped. The front garden is shocking, what about plants or pots of flowers. Can’t bear to watch the fools. They take stupidness to a whole different level.

Reactions: 13
You’d think Zoe would help with doing that large garden, considering Bens heart complaint!
She really is horrendous.
Plus she claims Joseph is autistic and needs extra support yet leaves him outside with Florence while Ben is distracted. What if he'd decided to take Flo on a walk by themselves because Ben was busy? Pathetic parenting from the pair of them, her for not parenting and him for leaning over backwards to avoid her wrath.

Reactions: 16
You’d think they’d have bought a mower and strimmer that would have done the garden in one go. All this waiting around to charge the battery is ridiculous. She’s got a whopping great garden there yet she’s drying the washing inside still. She should have it all outside. If the kids aren’t getting shat on every 2 minutes by the seagulls then neither will her laundry be.
It’s too much effort for her to walk out the kitchen door and hang the washing out. She’s got girls there that cud do that if she doesn’t want to. Any excuse she can give she will use. #grifters

Reactions: 10
Yep, that mower was a waste of money anyone can see that. That garden is huge something far more manly is needed.
How many grown men take a full day faffing in the garden cutting the lawn.
So Ben loves cooking Chicken wraps, burger night, bagel pizzas. Zoe, cooks once a week. Some slop! Chinese. Then it’s super noodles and pasta and sauce. Let’s be honest Ben and Isabel do the cooking if you can call it that. (& all the baths, showers and school runs.)
Zoe maybe does the washing but is too lazy to peg out…
And she needed picnic food for beach day, wtf, just use the stuff bought for the kids already for school lunch boxes. Just another excuse to slip off and avoid tea and bedtime.
I’m not Bens biggest fan, but she needs to step up.

Reactions: 16
He’s got a few pairs of crutches up on the wall in that shed? why? aren’t they supposed to be returned after they’re no longer needed?

Reactions: 15
I reheat rice all the time I just nuke it until it’s hotter than the sun 😂 TBF I hold no truck with use by/best before dates either 🤪
You can reheat it once, it’s always reheated in restaurants/takeaway so it’s advised not to reheat takeaway rice.

i have lots of birds in my garden, not coastal but we feed them an mostly attract pigeons but never once have they shat on my laundry 🙂

Reactions: 6
Zoe says she’s happy as the sun is shining and loves it when it’s sunny, so what does she do? sits indoors faffing about sorting clothes out that the girls have way to many of ( didn’t she film a vlog of that a couple of weeks back yet she’s had to do it again?)

All while her husband who’s got stents fitted and had a “scare” last week has taken the kids to school, strimmed then mowed that huge garden whilst watching the youngest two at the same time, then made them lunch, did more mowing picked the kids up from school and made them dinner.
she’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 22
He’s got a few pairs of crutches up on the wall in that shed? why? aren’t they supposed to be returned after they’re no longer needed?
In England they won't take crutches or walking sticks back.
Apparently they can't be re-used in case they have been damaged in some way and the next person has an accident with them and falls.

In England they won't take crutches or walking sticks back.
Apparently they can't be re-used in case they have been damaged in some way and the next person has an accident with them and falls.
My Nhs trust where I live in England takes crutches walking sticks etc back refurbishes and reuses them..

Reactions: 7
Sadly no, they’re not interested in having stuff back. I’ve begged for stuff to be collected and they say it’s not worth their time.

Reactions: 8
‘We need another battery really but they £80’
Bloody grifter. Get your purse out MawMaw on Friday night live.
Also did Frankie Marley turn into Penny Lane aka Greasy and Creosote ?

I think FM is that other scrounging you tuber who seems to adore the Scumavans and is a right old dragon. The one with Pink hair.
She and her husband don’t work but have holidays to the Maldives, designer gear and regular shopping hauls. She also likes to slag the NHS off.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.