The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yesterdays IG endless selfies of the lazy grifters.. we wud all luv to go to the beach but we WORK to pay mortgages and bills.. nursery fees need I go on. These 2 are so stupid and ignorant.. blatantly taking the piss.. no shame in what they are doing rinsing the nhs, (he drove home after being sat in the hospital all day). & the benefits system. Some ppl have no shame and these 2 are so low there arses must be dragging on the ground

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine you’ve committed a crime and been sent down, they put you in your cell, tell you you are sharing and that comes out of the shadows
IMG_0931.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Nothing they ever do makes sense.

Meat once a week… no wonder they are so fat- no protein.

Reactions: 10
So weird they say about kids not liking meat or eating much meat but they’re happy to give them processed crap like nuggets. Most people are opposite and happy to give kids fresh stuff and steer away from chemically induced food. I made a lentil lasagne last night after work. No big deal and no big ‘meal of the week’. It’s really shocking what they consider as cooking.

Reactions: 12
Who wants to listen to sum gobby greasy haired 16 year old.. who’s not experienced life outside of the family..Florence must wonder who her mother is nowadays as curly always with her.
Can they not realise how they sound as they edit…, that a once weekly meal of mince or chicken is not normal in a household.. they are both as thick as mince tbh.
I’m baffled by this, what do they eat the other nights? When mine were young it was meat/chicken every night bar Saturday, that was always the easy night where we had nuggets, pizza or something on toast.
---
Anyone else annoyed that they’ve started getting Ribena for him and Zoe and the older ones, while the little ones have to make do with the usual cheap squash?😠
He says the Ribena is for when they (himself, Zoe and the older ones) fancy something to go with water!,
So why not the squash that they’ve been buying for years?
When my kids were growing up, anything that was good enough for them was good enough for me.
They’re so annoying with this, why can’t they all have the same?
I’m 56 and have only just started buying myself Ribena , Lurpak, steak etc, my kids are grown and contribute financially when they’re here so I can afford it now, but neither of them are working and they buy all this branded stuff, takeaway every week, yet can’t provide a decent meal every night like a shepherds pie, casserole, toad in the hole with mash and veg. Both got all the time in the world and they just make it so difficult for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If I want Ribena, I’ll buy it (I don’t anymore because it tastes rank since they changed the recipe), but the difference between me and the Scumivans is, is whatever is in my cupboards and fridge is for everyone. I don’t give a monkey‘s hole who eats what yoghurt or takes what bread roll in their lunch box. If it came to me having to have a two tiered food system, because money was tight (not that it is in the Scumivan house) it would always be the children who were better fed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The kids who are out earning a wage get rewarded with a microwave meal, and the awful thing is it probably is a treat! Better than their mother's cooking. But surely it's easier and cheaper to set aside portions of food. If they're able to find room in the fridge whenever Curly wants to store a cake they will be able to find room for 2 or 3 tupperware containers of an evening.

She has no idea how to budget, she's the most easily influenced person I see online. Branded = better, but she can't see passed the brighter colours and advertisments. Ben really needs to take a proper look at their outgoings and take the reins.

Reactions: 11
I’m baffled by this, what do they eat the other nights? When mine were young it was meat/chicken every night bar Saturday, that was always the easy night where we had nuggets, pizza or something on toast.
---

I’m 56 and have only just started buying myself Ribena , Lurpak, steak etc, my kids are grown and contribute financially when they’re here so I can afford it now, but neither of them are working and they buy all this branded stuff, takeaway every week, yet can’t provide a decent meal every night like a shepherds pie, casserole, toad in the hole with mash and veg. Both got all the time in the world and they just make it so difficult for themselves.
My own mum is the same with appeltizer and lurpack, she's excited in her 70s to have the spare money to buy little tears every month. I don't know how they can be so against own brands. Not a thing wrong with them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not shaming Curly for what she's wearing, many teens wear cycling shorts, but as parents they should not be keeping in shots of Curly's tight shorts up her crack (which she was very clearly trying to get on camera on purpose) for anybody to see. He could have zoomed in on Zoe and the worktop to hide that, or kept the audio over a screenshot of the recipe she's butchering.

And Curly picked up pasta from the floor the chucked it into the pot. No comment or look from Zoe. Mingers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did she really just dump the slab of mince into a cold pan?
Zoe, please read the attachment 👍
---
So if anyone needs anymore proof that Zoe does bugger all for those kids, unless she’s filming, she had no clue which of her children would want cheese. Good job the 2nd mother was there to tell her.
I’m shocked that I can still be shocked.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The girl who wants a business for us to buy cakes she makes at home has been seen picking up ingredients for a recipe off the floor and chucking it in the pan.

I have no words.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So what were Agnes, Joseph & Flo having to eat?
I didn’t see Zoe serving up portions for them!

Reactions: 8
That bodysuit thing is too small for her. She harps on that she doesn’t care what the label says but she obviously does because she shoehorns her fat self into clothes that are at least 2 sizes too small.

That meal she cooked looked like cat sick with pasta floating in it. And she said Noah had enough for 2 portions. No he didn’t. She put his meal in a bloody cereal bowl. I bet she and Fem had a lot more. If she actually gave him a meal with some protein in, he‘d be fuller for longer.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.