The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she wearing a black swimming costume under the bodysuit? Surely she’s not going out like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not shaming Curly for what she's wearing, many teens wear cycling shorts, but as parents they should not be keeping in shots of Curly's tight shorts up her crack (which she was very clearly trying to get on camera on purpose) for anybody to see. He could have zoomed in on Zoe and the worktop to hide that, or kept the audio over a screenshot of the recipe she's butchering.

And Curly picked up pasta from the floor the chucked it into the pot. No comment or look from Zoe. Mingers.
Yep those shorts were very 🤔 and the pasta from the floor into the pot… really?
---
Why’s she wearing a black swimming costume under the bodysuit? Surely she’s not going out like that.
Can’t be very comfortable wearing a swimsuit under that bodysuit. And it will take ages going for a wee.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She can preach all she likes about body confidence but she is one selfish cow. Imagine being a 14yo boy, going to school knowing all your mates have seen your mother in her (not so) smalls trying to force herself into clothes that are two sizes too small? It‘s really cruel to do that to your children. No wonder Toby doesn’t want to go to school. I’d never have forgiven my mother if she’d done that to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why does she not cook it all at the same time?? I don’t understand wth she’s thinking. How has she managed to feed those kids all these years if you’re in the kitchen making the same meal twice.It’s like it’s a new concept to her every time she stands at the cooker - We know the younger ones have different cuz get fed at 4.30 & in bed by 6.
See old nhs time waster lurking around the food, Getting fatter by the day. What monstrosity has Zoe got on .. Lazy grifters… get a job

Reactions: 18
Pat you can mute the ring doorbell in the app. Might be an idea next time you’re filming. Or tell the kids to stay outside until you say they can come in 🤷‍♀️

I was staggered that she didn’t know Eva doesn’t like cheese, or that the little twins do like cheese. When you don’t know whether half your kids like something as simple as cheese it’s time to stop having more.

Also, yes, you can reheat pasta. What do you think happens in those mac n cheese, lasagne, chicken arrabiata ready meals you buy? How can you have 12 kids and get to the age of 46 and not know these things? People have taken left overs to work for lunch the next day for decades and whacked it in the microwave. I reckon she throws stuff away at one minute past midnight when the best before date hits like it suddenly went bad as the clock struck 12.

Reactions: 19
Pat you can mute the ring doorbell in the app. Might be an idea next time you’re filming. Or tell the kids to stay outside until you say they can come in 🤷‍♀️

I was staggered that she didn’t know Eva doesn’t like cheese, or that the little twins do like cheese. When you don’t know whether half your kids like something as simple as cheese it’s time to stop having more.

Also, yes, you can reheat pasta. What do you think happens in those mac n cheese, lasagne, chicken arrabiata ready meals you buy? How can you have 12 kids and get to the age of 46 and not know these things? People have taken left overs to work for lunch the next day for decades and whacked it in the microwave. I reckon she throws stuff away at one minute past midnight when the best before date hits like it suddenly went bad as the clock struck 12.
Is she getting confused with rice?you’re not supposed to reheat rice, but pasta is fine.

Reactions: 5
Honestly watching Zoe cooking that dinner she looks like she doesn't know what the hell she's doing, very odd for a mum of 12.
Also, yes she needs bigger sizes in most of those clothes but tbh the cheap stretchy fabrics and rubbish cuts do nothing for her.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being a kid going in to school this morning and someone has found a youtube video and screenshotted your mum and it’s gone round the whole school.
those poor kids

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Honestly watching Zoe cooking that dinner she looks like she doesn't know what the hell she's doing, very odd for a mum of 12.
Also, yes she needs bigger sizes in most of those clothes but tbh the cheap stretchy fabrics and rubbish cuts do nothing for her.
Most mums of quite a few kids that I know could cook that while doing a hundred and one other things, multi tasking goes with the territory for them.
She can’t even do one simple thing without having curly twin doing most of the work!
How useless is she really?

Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t know about reheating food because the kids normally have super noodles. When I do lasagne/pasta bake or whatever there is always some left and my son takes it for lunch the next day.

Imagine being a kid going in to school this morning and someone has found a youtube video and screenshotted your mum and it’s gone round the whole school.
those poor kids
She need to go to M&S and get measured for a proper fitting bra. That orange monstrosity she wears does her no favours-and she needs hoisting up good and proper.
The nhs time waster needs to get a job.,,

those poor kids
Looks like she's hoisting up a pair of Ben's underpants.
Maybe he'll get in on the act as well to boost a certain type of viewer.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
He would love that! Prancing around in his underwear 🩲 or hers? ( sorry couldn’t resist 🤣).

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s going to do more of these #GRWM so be prepared ladies.. more cheap unsustainable shite clothing..

There was someone in last weeks live saying Leah was his/ her favourite(the name was tiger something)
They have commented on the latest vlog asking how is Leah and Fem has liked it. What the hell.

Do they just not care? That has set alarm bells ringing for me, they could be local and know where they live.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Watching the mince one pot vlog
Why does she never hear the pan before putting stuff in
What the hell is she wearing
Why is this vlog worthy, every other parent just throws this kind of dinner together while doing the housework
750g mince for like 12 people?! Needs to be double that
---
Oh my apologies that’s 750g for half the people because she’s an absolute weirdo and doesn’t cook it all together

Last edited:
The vlog is so odd. I don’t know any other grown mother who needs to measure tomato puree in a table spoon measurer. Just do it by eye and dollop it in. She cooks like she’s a 10 year old in food tech. I don’t cook meat but I was surprised to see onions put in after mince? Would it not all go in together to brown and soften? Literally the easiest dinner made to look hard.

Reactions: 12
The vlog is so odd. I don’t know any other grown mother who needs to measure tomato puree in a table spoon measurer. Just do it by eye and dollop it in. She cooks like she’s a 10 year old in food tech. I don’t cook meat but I was surprised to see onions put in after mince? Would it not all go in together to brown and soften? Literally the easiest dinner made to look hard.
Look at the faff Ben got himself into cooking frozen chips and chicken burrrgerrrrs. christ how he ever served our country is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.